The GOP is going to be so excited about these events

WOW!

Just saw a news report that will thrill gun loving Republicans which is about all of them.

It’s only January 24th and there have been 11 school shootings already this year!

Couldn’t ya just die?

Can you imagine how many more before the end of the year?

The NRA is going to be soooo happy.
They have got to thank GOP for getting their base to believe laws don’t work.

If the outcome defines their policies then they are successful beyond belief.

I suspect the GOP is getting exactly what they hoped for.
Maybe if liberals taught kids about being a moral individual, instead of teaching them it's okay to be gay. And if your a boy, and you feel like a girl. You can be a girl. Their minds are getting screwed up by liberals, no wonder they are going crazy. This crap rarely happened when we had prayer in school.

How many school shootings this year were caused because the shooter was gay?
I wasn't saying the shooters were gay. Teaching them about it at a young age isn't healthy.

Teaching kids that there are some gay people makes crazies want to shoot kids? How does that work?
Like I said you took God out of school. Which should cover all your questions, and with your agenda. It will get worse.

WOW!

Just saw a news report that will thrill gun loving Republicans which is about all of them.

It’s only January 24th and there have been 11 school shootings already this year!

Couldn’t ya just die?

Maybe if liberals taught kids about being a moral individual, instead of teaching them it's okay to be gay. And if your a boy, and you feel like a girl. You can be a girl. Their minds are getting screwed up by liberals, no wonder they are going crazy. This crap rarely happened when we had prayer in school.

I wasn't saying the shooters were gay. Teaching them about it at a young age isn't healthy.

Teaching kids that there are some gay people makes crazies want to shoot kids? How does that work?
Like I said you took God out of school. Which should cover all your questions, and with your agenda. It will get worse.
Here is a perfect example of what liberalism does.
european.jpg

It's the OP politicizing children's injuries and deaths to score points.

A sad individual

GOP/Dopers, it's hard too admit you're Victims of the NRA SCAM, these pimps for gun
makers, gun makers can't be sued for the damage their products do, like every other American
company. The NRA are Co-Conspirator in Murdering of Americans on our streets
As well, the supporting of the Great Grotesque Douche and Russia over America
and the safety of its peoples.
When you are a victim, and understand the grotesque friends you choose, you make
excuse for them. As you feel guilty about the friends you keep.You defend
grotesque thangs because if you admit your errors, you get grotesque feelings
about yourself and your weakness to deal in realities of life. The fear others
will see the friends you keep. Clearly we all see who they are. So, does it matter really
now to admit your errors? And get on America's team. As the NRA, the Great Douche
are tied to Russian handles.

Last edited:
WOW!

Couldn’t ya just die?

Is that a yes, or a no? If God is so all powerful, how could anyone kick him out of a school? Why doesn't he protect those kids? He doesn't care? You still didn't answer the question about how kids knowing gay people exist causes them to get shot.

Is that a yes, or a no? If God is so all powerful, how could anyone kick him out of a school? Why doesn't he protect those kids? He doesn't care? You still didn't answer the question about how kids knowing gay people exist causes them to get shot.
Took prayer out of school, teaching kids the immoral behavior about being gay. Once they become an adult and they want to be gay, fine. It seems liberals are teaching kids in schools today, everything but math, English, and history. We are on the same path as Sodom and Gomorrah.

Took prayer out of school, teaching kids the immoral behavior about being gay. Once they become an adult and they want to be gay, fine. It seems liberals are teaching kids in schools today, everything but math, English, and history. We are on the same path as Sodom and Gomorrah.

Again,what does that have to do with people shooting kids at school? You RWNJs and gun nuts can't stay on subject, can you?

A sad individual

GOP/Dopers, it's hard too admit you're Victims of the NRA SCAM, these pimps for gun
makers, gun makers can't be sued for the damage their products do, like every other American
When you are a victim, and understand the grotesque friends you choose, you make
will see the friends you keep. Clearly we all see who they are. So, does it matter really
now to admit your errors? And get on America's team. As the NRA, the Great Douche

You blabber much and really are annoying.

WOW!

Couldn’t ya just die?

What does the NRA have to do with this , all they do is protect the 2nd ammendment from anti Constitution liberal judges

BTW where is you link?

Free will....that you are abusing

Again,what does that have to do with people shooting kids at school? You RWNJs and gun nuts can't stay on subject, can you?
Isn't my fault you are too stupid to understand.

A sad individual

Did you hear?
Ex-RNC chair rips evangelical leaders standing by Trump: ‘Don’t ever preach to me’ again

A sad individual

Did you hear?
Ex-RNC chair rips evangelical leaders standing by Trump: ‘Don’t ever preach to me’ again

Nope didn't hear and I don't care what an ex RNC chair says.

Keep trying, motormouth

We didn't have free will before you claim God was taken out of schools? What is it about children being aware of gay people that makes crazy gun nuts want to shoot them? It's not that hard of a question. Why are you having such a hard time answering it?

It's your fault that you haven't even tried to answer the question.

We didn't have free will before you claim God was taken out of schools? What is it about children being aware of gay people that makes crazy gun nuts want to shoot them? It's not that hard of a question. Why are you having such a hard time answering it?

I never mentioned gay people and I said you're abusing free will.

You're entirely too stupid on the topic to converse with

1963 prayer was taken out of schools, just look at the decline of education and morals have went down since then.

A sad individual

If this was last week I would tell you that I have many guns and none of them have caused any "damage" to anyone of anything.
However, the other day I noticed the AR-15 I keep inside the door of my closet had slid over. The front sight "damaged" the paint on the wall At first I thought maybe my wife had bumped it, but she doesn't think she did.

Do you think I should be concerned? It is within earshot of the TV and could be developing a mind of it's own..

A sad individual

Did you hear?

Nope didn't hear and I don't care what an ex RNC chair says.

Keep trying, motormouth

Because he knows there are no gods in the first place? Or because he's Black and bibles
of hate trained you to be exclusive / dismissive of all REAL Facts from colored folks?
As you were played by the RNC.

1963 prayer was taken out of schools, just look at the decline of education and morals have went down since then.

Sorry buddy, but you're the one that linked school shootings to gay people.

WOW!

Couldn’t ya just die?

WOW!

Couldn’t ya just die?

Its called the Separation of Church and state. Send your kids to parochial school. I thought you GOP'ers were praying, apparently not.

Forum List

Back