When will the objectifying of camels stop??

What kind of a world do we live in when certain cultures get quivery to the tune of $32M over the sight of the most alluring ... camels?

th

It's not just camels. Examples of botched cosmetic surgery are getting worse every day.
images

This is hilarious-

Twelve camels have been disqualified from Saudi Arabia’s annual camel beauty contest after receiving botulinum toxin injections to make their pouts look more alluring.

Saudi authorities have raised the profile of the King Abdulaziz camel festival by relocating it from the desert to the outskirts of the capital, Riyadh.

This year’s event has been been mired in scandal after the lure of $31.8m (£22.6m) in prize money tempted some owners to cheat.

The key attributes in camel beauty are considered to be delicate ears and fulsome snouts. But there are strict rules against the use of drugs in the lips, or shaved or clipped body parts.

This year, a dozen camels were banned after a vet was caught performing plastic surgery on them. Camels were also given Botox-type injections at his clinic, according to Saudi media.

Seriously, cant we just appreciate our camels for their wonderful personalities?

12 camels disqualified from Saudi beauty contest in 'Botox' row
When I hear stories about Saudi Arabia and stuff like this, it reminds me of the Chevy Luv Pick up.

One day my friend and I were going to lunch when a Chevy Luv pick up truck pulled up along side. In the front seat sat a sheep, in the back were 4 women in burka's. At first I couldn't imagine why this was happening, but after talking to may friend, we realized that the 4 women were colluding against the man and not putting out, while the sheep was...

Well, they are only riding and judging the camels.

Not playing in the American Games...

cowchip1.jpg

cowchip1.jpg
You should see where those chips land.. In the dirt about 50 yards downfield are some stupid liberals who tried to buck the system and get in free. Their bodies are buried up to the neck and the chips end up smacking them in the face.. That is where the term "Shitface" came from. Trust me those liberals after a day of chip eating, never try to buck the system again..

jackpot06-00368.jpg

What kind of a world do we live in when certain cultures get quivery to the tune of $32M over the sight of the most alluring ... camels?

th
That camel looks better than the dogs of the democrat party. Watch out they spit, and the camel does too..

democratuhhhladies.jpg

Here.......they forgot one.......

YqVwrl0.png

I was just thinking that.

cowchip1.jpg

and they don't even wear gloves to do it.......now that's some manly he-man stuff right there!

Cow poo doesn't really stink.

th
That camel looks better than the dogs of the democrat party. Watch out they spit, and the camel does too..

democratuhhhladies.jpg

Here.......they forgot one.......

YqVwrl0.png

I was just thinking that.

cowchip1.jpg

and they don't even wear gloves to do it.......now that's some manly he-man stuff right there!

Cow poo doesn't really stink.
Mine doesn't either...well at least to me....

Forum List

Back