The GOP demands Jeb Bush

Wacky Quacky

Gold Member
May 16, 2011
I guess the primaries are over before they started. The GOP decided they want Jeb Bush. For all you conservatives out there, I guess the choice is being made for you. The GOP will spend it's mass fortune to push Jeb and slander anyone else running.

No, no. Don't try to say that you can still vote for someone else in the primary. The GOP doesn't care that you want Cruz, Paul, Walker, or Christie. All the GOP has to do is claim that Jeb is the only option if you want to beat Hillary, get their pundits (Hannity, Limbaugh, Fox news) to repeat it, and you conservatives will eat it up. It's already started. Seemingly out of nowhere, interviews and news stories about Jeb are popping up everywhere. Some pundits are already spouting the line "Only option against Hillary". Jeb has been meeting with Republican leaders and republican donors. The primary is just a dog and pony show now.

The GOP has already made the choice for you.

(Now I get to sit back, watch conservatives deny this, and still get proven right in time)

Well you won't get any satisfaction from me :lol: I'm only a denier on warming these days.

I've been posting for some time now that party leadership would force Jeb Bush on conservatives.

Jeb is the chosen one. Sad, but true.

Well, I agree with Jeb on common core and immigration, but I doubt moderate views can make it through the primaries, even with the changes the party made to lessen the TPM voice.

Jeb is really not that bad. He's a solid moderate, and not a bible thumper.

If the GOP runs a Tea Party candidate they'll not take back the white house.

If the GOP takes the senate back in November, and don't get the white house back too...we're all in for nothing getting done in Washington from 2014-2020

If the GOP takes the senate back in November, and don't get the white house back too...we're all in for nothing getting done in Washington from 2014-2020

and that's why I can't see the RW winning the Senate... this country is tired of do nothing politicians

and that's why I can't see the RW winning the Senate... this country is tired of do nothing politicians
Very true, we are all tired of do nothing politics. The DNC has to convince swing voters that if they vote Republican, that's what will happen. I don't see so much of that, or any other effective electioneering from the DNC about November.

Jeb is the only Republican who can win swing states and fight Hillary for Florida

He is their only option

Bush v Clinton 2.0.

Hooray!

Oligarchy is awesome.

:lol: Barbara feels the same way...

Barbara Bush, the former first lady and wife of the first President George Bush, said in January she hopes "he won't" make a bid for the White House.

"I think this is a great American country, great country, and if we can't find more than two or three families to run for high office, that's silly, because there are great governors and great eligible people to run," the family matriarch said. "And there are other families. I refuse to accept that this great country isn't raising other wonderful people."

Those comments came after she said in April 2013 that "We've had enough Bushes" on NBC's "Today."

George W. Bush My brother Jeb wants to be president - CNN.com

Jeb Bush is another worthless phony like Obama. If true then that light at the end of the tunnel (Obama leaving office) is the proverbial on-coming train. Too friggin sad.

Jebbie, RINO Supreme !

the RW's deserve him ... everything they hate and then some.

LMAO

Jeb Bush consistently polls the lowest of all presidential candidates. It is hard to see him as the candidate. If he is we have lots of practice saying president Clinton.

Jeb is one of the few Republicans who is strong enough to shake off the bat shit crazy wing of the party and embrace the middle

What rightwinger said.

The far right was told if it fucked up in 2012 and again in 2013 their influence was gone.

Guess what.

From a GOP strategy perspective, they shouldn't give a crap about what evangelicals and Tea Partiers want...they'll vote Republican no matter what. So you get candidates like Romney and Bush, instead of Cruz or Paul

Forum List

Back