The GOP demands Jeb Bush

It ain't o-ffical till Lush Rimbaugh sayz so....
rushkoolaid.jpg

empty.png

Jeb is the only Republican who can win swing states and fight Hillary for Florida

He is their only option
true. I heard his speeches are real snooze fests though :(

Last edited:
I guess the primaries are over before they started. The GOP decided they want Jeb Bush. For all you conservatives out there, I guess the choice is being made for you. The GOP will spend it's mass fortune to push Jeb and slander anyone else running.

No, no. Don't try to say that you can still vote for someone else in the primary. The GOP doesn't care that you want Cruz, Paul, Walker, or Christie. All the GOP has to do is claim that Jeb is the only option if you want to beat Hillary, get their pundits (Hannity, Limbaugh, Fox news) to repeat it, and you conservatives will eat it up. It's already started. Seemingly out of nowhere, interviews and news stories about Jeb are popping up everywhere. Some pundits are already spouting the line "Only option against Hillary". Jeb has been meeting with Republican leaders and republican donors. The primary is just a dog and pony show now.

The GOP has already made the choice for you.

(Now I get to sit back, watch conservatives deny this, and still get proven right in time)

I demand you pull your head out of your backside. Unless you have straw polls or any other kind of polling data, stop posting, before you hurt yourself.

It ain't o-ffical till Lush Rimbaugh sayz so....
rushkoolaid.jpg

empty.png

Jeb is the only Republican who can win swing states and fight Hillary for Florida

He is their only option
true. I heard his speeches are real snooze fests though :(

Kind of like Romney in that regard. But Bush is more comfortable around common people than Romney was. He is not a glad hander like his brother was but he does pretty well in small groups

Darn why do we even bother to hold elections. Some numbskull on this board declares "The GOP" wants Jeb and the race will be Bush v Clinton. I guess that's the end of it then.

From a GOP strategy perspective, they shouldn't give a crap about what evangelicals and Tea Partiers want...they'll vote Republican no matter what. So you get candidates like Romney and Bush, instead of Cruz or Paul
No, they wont. They'll sit at home instead. That is exactly why Romney lost.

I guess the primaries are over before they started. The GOP decided they want Jeb Bush. For all you conservatives out there, I guess the choice is being made for you. The GOP will spend it's mass fortune to push Jeb and slander anyone else running.

No, no. Don't try to say that you can still vote for someone else in the primary. The GOP doesn't care that you want Cruz, Paul, Walker, or Christie. All the GOP has to do is claim that Jeb is the only option if you want to beat Hillary, get their pundits (Hannity, Limbaugh, Fox news) to repeat it, and you conservatives will eat it up. It's already started. Seemingly out of nowhere, interviews and news stories about Jeb are popping up everywhere. Some pundits are already spouting the line "Only option against Hillary". Jeb has been meeting with Republican leaders and republican donors. The primary is just a dog and pony show now.

(Now I get to sit back, watch conservatives deny this, and still get proven right in time)

I demand you pull your head out of your backside. Unless you have straw polls or any other kind of polling data, stop posting, before you hurt yourself.
No, you dont get it. This board has become the fact free zone. All it takes is a headline in Politico, HuffPo or Rachel Maddow and they're all screaming like banshees. Even if they cant read beyond the headline.

Darn why do we even bother to hold elections. Some numbskull on this board declares "The GOP" wants Jeb and the race will be Bush v Clinton. I guess that's the end of it then.

Name your poison Rabbi

Want to back Perry again?

No, you dont get it. This board has become the fact free zone. All it takes is a headline in Politico, HuffPo or Rachel Maddow and they're all screaming like banshees. Even if they cant read beyond the headline.

It's called fighting fire with fire.

From a GOP strategy perspective, they shouldn't give a crap about what evangelicals and Tea Partiers want...they'll vote Republican no matter what. So you get candidates like Romney and Bush, instead of Cruz or Paul
No, they wont. They'll sit at home instead. That is exactly why Romney lost.

Romney lost because he did not pull the center, not because he didn't pull the far right. The far right can't elect anyone.

The recent primaries demonstrated the waning influence of the far right. The next two years will be horrible for them.

I have no clue from where you get your information. At this point no one on GOP side has officially declared candidacy.
So even if people tied to the RNC, are talking, they are talking out of turn.

Jeb is really not that bad. He's a solid moderate, and not a bible thumper.

If the GOP runs a Tea Party candidate they'll not take back the white house.

If the GOP takes the senate back in November, and don't get the white house back too...we're all in for nothing getting done in Washington from 2014-2020
GREAT....The last thing this country needs is the federal government doing things for the sake of doing them......That's is not good government.

If the GOP takes the senate back in November, and don't get the white house back too...we're all in for nothing getting done in Washington from 2014-2020

and that's why I can't see the RW winning the Senate... this country is tired of do nothing politicians
No...The only people who are upset with so called do nothing politicians are far left liberals who view the federal government as some sort activist entity assembled to satisfy the whims of the liberal establishment.
Liberals are even pissed off at the very people for whom they voted because the demands of their various agendas have not been met.
BTW, the RNC is not going to permit a so called "Tea Party" candidate to achieve the nomination.
Amazingly, you people do not realize that in 2008 Mc Cain was served up like a roast suckling pig with and apple in it's mouth.
Michael Steele( who was chair of the RNC) assumed that there was no possible way the country was going elect a democrat.
There is a rift now in the RNC between establishment republicans who have in my opinion, grown too comfortable and complacent. They are satisfied with mediocrity. They are too frightened to take a stand on anything. Hence the need for a new wing of the GOP. That being the Tea Party....
Of course seeing the Tea Party as a threat that may very well upset the democrat apple cart, liberal operatives in the media as well as politicians set out to vilify the Tea Party.
Liberals have made egregious errors. One, they failed to accomplish the goals of their agendas. Two, in some aspects of social policy, they have pushed the country so far into the black hole of political correctness and the politics of identity and of course, the race card, there is now strong push back. Some refer to it as backlash.
There is a desperate need to allow the pendulum to begin the swing back toward the right. There is an imbalance now. It is ruining the country.

Sounds like what the Democratic National Committee did in 2008, in manufacturing and pushing their newly-minted rock-star, Obumble, the future Failed Messiah.

and that's why I can't see the RW winning the Senate... this country is tired of do nothing politicians
No...The only people who are upset with so called do nothing politicians are far left liberals who view the federal government as some sort activist entity assembled to satisfy the whims of the liberal establishment.
Liberals are even pissed off at the very people for whom they voted because the demands of their various agendas have not been met.
BTW, the RNC is not going to permit a so called "Tea Party" candidate to achieve the nomination.
Amazingly, you people do not realize that in 2008 Mc Cain was served up like a roast suckling pig with and apple in it's mouth.
Michael Steele( who was chair of the RNC) assumed that there was no possible way the country was going elect a democrat.
There is a rift now in the RNC between establishment republicans who have in my opinion, grown too comfortable and complacent. They are satisfied with mediocrity. They are too frightened to take a stand on anything. Hence the need for a new wing of the GOP. That being the Tea Party....
Of course seeing the Tea Party as a threat that may very well upset the democrat apple cart, liberal operatives in the media as well as politicians set out to vilify the Tea Party.
Liberals have made egregious errors. One, they failed to accomplish the goals of their agendas. Two, in some aspects of social policy, they have pushed the country so far into the black hole of political correctness and the politics of identity and of course, the race card, there is now strong push back. Some refer to it as backlash.
There is a desperate need to allow the pendulum to begin the swing back toward the right. There is an imbalance now. It is ruining the country.

So many needless words - just to say you're batshit crazy.

Forum List

Back