The GOP can never win the ballot harvesting game, so restore mail-in voting to a rare practice only, when necessary, by illness or absence.

your vitriol aside, the state issued card has name and address on it to cross reference with the voter registration list. Simple solution…. Put the address on the agency card..
There is absolutely no problem with the way we register voters today with all kinds of possible IDS. It's up to the board of elections, not your scumbag party.... It is also obvious that it is insanity to think that anyone would try and change elections through individual registrations, brainwashed functional moron. lol

There is absolutely no problem with the way we register voters today with all kinds of possible IDS. It's up to the board of elections, not your scumbag party.... It is also obvious that it is insanity to think that anyone would try and change elections through individual registrations, brainwashed functional moron. lol
name the “many” IDs you refer to.

Leftists generally are and were more afraid of covid than conservatives

that's because thye are more afraid of DEATH (not that many healthy people died of covid. 99% survived)

they instinctively know there is a God. I mean, God made all of us in His image... Instinctively they know... things that they refuse to acknowledge on a conscious or more rational level...
God is a chick with a penis?

Sure. Here's a comprehensive collection of studies that show just that.

The Impact of Voter Suppression on Communities of Color

Are you ever going to address the court case that ruled Republicans targeted black voters with their ID laws?
When the North Carolina court case is relevant to a debate I am involved in, then I will debate it. The core debate here is voting integrity. You are free to start a thread about the North Carolina case, have at it.

Nope. Those stateside, usually vote absentee.....when not stationed in their home state.
They dont have to vote absentee

It can be arraigned that they are eligible to vote where they are stationed

They dont have to vote absentee

It can be arraigned that they are eligible to vote where they are stationed
And all these changes are for what reason?

Btw, you do know that the only state that you have a say at how they run their elections, is only the one state you reside in....?

birth certificate, Social Security card, utility bills etc etc. It works great we've never had a problem and thinking people are going to register fraudulently is ridiculous and make no sense.

Nope. Those stateside, usually vote absentee.....when not stationed in their home state.

When I was stationed stateside I was no where near my voting location. I'm from upstate New York, when I was stationed in Florida, Tennessee, Illinois, California, and even Guam (Not a State but a US Territory) would I be given the time off to buy an airplane ticket to fly from the west cost to the east cost to cast a ballot? (Let alone the expense to travel cross country just to be able to vote.)

The uninformed think that because someone is in the military they vote in local elections around the base, not true for the vast majority - their voting location remains their permanent place of residence.

WW

F. Military and their family's can get mail in ballots IF they are out of country.
G. Anybody else who wants a mail in ballot because they are out of town on Election day, MUST show ID to procure ballot, and sign verification card by 60 days in advance, each and every time they want one. The signature on the ballot they send in, will be matched to the verification card they signed at the request time. The ballot must be postmarked by 5 days before the election, and must arrive by election day or is not counted. The postmark verification code must also be from the county that they have stated they will be in on election day on their request for a mail in.

No.

If I'm active duty military (or reserve on training orders) and my permanent residence is in New York and I'm stationed in California, Florida, Tennessee, Washington (state), or Guam (US Territory) I should not be disenfranchised because I'd have to travel cross country to vote.

I voted 20 years absentee while serving because NOT ONE year was I at my permeant address for voting.

WW

Interesting. And those millions and millions of voters have not applied for a job... <SNIP> not being capable to acquire state-issued IDs?

You keep saying this, but as an Information Systems person that actually works in Human Resources there is no requirement to show a State ID as part of the job hiring process. Yes prospective employees have to show identification as part of the Federal Employment Verification Form (I-9) completion, but they are not required to show a State Photo ID.

WW

You keep saying this, but as an Information Systems person that actually works in Human Resources there is no requirement to show a State ID as part of the job hiring process. Yes prospective employees have to show identification as part of the Federal Employment Verification Form (I-9) completion, but they are not required to show a State Photo ID.

WW
Drivers License and Passports are what I am referring to as a state photo Id with “state” being defined as a state or Federal entity.

Drivers License and Passports are what I am referring to as a state photo Id with “state” being defined as a state or Federal entity.

In terms of verification for employment ("job application") and verification for work eligibility, "state" has a very specific meaning as to one of the 50 political subdivisions (or territories of the United States).

There is a distinct difference between a "state issued ID" and a "government issued ID". There terms don't mean the same thing.

WW

In terms of verification for employment ("job application") and verification for work eligibility, "state" has a very specific meaning as to one of the 50 political subdivisions (or territories of the United States).

There is a distinct difference between a "state issued ID" and a "government issued ID". There terms don't mean the same thing.

WW
As voter ID gains momentum, they may want to include Federal IDs (Government issued) as acceptable forms of ID in addition to State IDs. State IDs are most efficient given that they include the address for quick reference and validation the person lives in the voting district.

The GOP can never win the ballot harvesting game, so restore mail-in voting to a rare practice only, when necessary, by illness or absence.

22 May 2023 ~~ By Thomas Lifson

Perhaps the most consequential political outcome of the Covid panic that was engineered is the widespread use of mail-in voting in place of actually showing up at a polling station on Election Day. On the spurious grounds that standing in line to vote would spread the virus that was lethal mainly to the infirm and elderly, our entire process of voting was upended, and made highly vulnerable to cheating.
Writing in The Federalist, Joseph Arlinghaus and William Doyle, Ph.D. argue that Republican efforts to match the Democrats’ ballot harvesting efforts are fruitless.
Democrats currently execute a ballot-harvesting game vastly more complex, sophisticated, expensive, and labor-intensive than most Republicans even remotely understand.​
The Democrats’ powerful election-industrial complex consists of two types of institutions: national types devoted to election strategy and policy, and local types, including public-sector unions, devoted to fielding and deploying boots-on-the-ground election activists.​
Public-sector unions comprise a vast potential workforce to aid in solidifying the grip of Democrats on the election process in their states through the sheer manpower they can deploy for vote canvassing, voter registration, assistance in early voting, and ballot harvesting.​
Local urban-based activist organizations also contribute to the left’s army of community organizers. It is where the armies of Democrat vote canvassers and ballot harvesters come from in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, et al.​
Democratic ballot harvesters are guided by sophisticated statistical models and data mining schemes devised by an army of highly skilled, Ph.D.-level data analysts. Republicans have generally disdained this technical aspect of political science and instead published think-tank papers on political philosophy or public policy, leaving the ranks of high-level Republican data analysts generally empty.​
~Snip~
Nonetheless, apparently ending mass mail-in voting is the struggle that they advise, though they don’t come out and say so directly.
If matching the Democrats’ efforts is futile, simply accepting the sudden drastic change originally justified by a questionable “emergency” is a recipe for capitulation to permanent rule by the Democrats and their deep state allies.

Commentary:
The war has started, so returning to “status quo ante” is off the table.
Electoral goals should be:
- ID voting only​
- No “drive-up registration”​
- Voter registration closes 2 weeks prior to election​
- No mail in ballots unless requested 1 month before election and rec’d before election day​
- Voter rolls purged every 10 years with census. Must re-register​
- No voting season - 1 day / 24 hours for voting only​
- Make election day a holiday​
Votes should be counted by midnight on voting day. Those doing the counting must have all their ballots counted or risk hefty jail time; that will prevent counters from stalling and from creating phony ballots. This has become a criminal enterprise in swing states such as NV, MI, GA, PA, etc. Democrats have been preparing and honing cheating methods in earnest since 2020.
The vast majority of affidavits of fraud during te 2020 and 2022 elections came from Democrats and independents who were poll watchers, and judges.
A good example of election fraud was found in Arizona.

So you solution to GOP having policies which have been rejected by the US people is to have less of them voting...

Ever think about winning their votes instead of shitting on democracy...

Truth is many Americans can see through the GOP policies of Trickle Down and pro corporatism as just a method of gutting out the Middle and Working class...
They failed and all they have now is wedge issues... Tell us what 'Woke' is and why it is evil...

GOP only left with accusing everyone who disagrees with them as Pedophiles... Soon people will see through that too..

So you are loosing and you can't take it... You can't understand that you been a made a fool. You are finding it hard to take and you have a media bubble which you can wrap yourself in...

Ever think why GOP presidential candidate has only won the popular vote once since 1988... That is 35 years and you think it was some how a fix... Seriously, how brainwashed are ye..

Forum List

Back