The Golden Girls... The Filthiest TV Show EVER!

There are Intelligent Racists... You are not one of them.

Stupid and Bigoted is NO way to go through Life, Dingleberry. :lol:

:)

peace...

oh the irony...

oh my!

lol 'member when 52nd street was going to slip it to this place short and sweet?

We're gonna have a little show parade
Before they know the second bar was played
We're gonna slip it to 'em short and sweet on Fifty Second Street

wonder whatever happened to that one... :eusa_whistle:

The Golden Girls... The Filthiest TV Show EVER!

02-24-2010-goldengirls.jpg

Your Memory of this filthy, foul, smutty Show is as you see it above... Kindly and funny Older Women in witty and precarious Situations...

Far from what it REALLY was.

I was too young to follow it when my Mom watched it and of course being in Junior High/High School, if I was following it, there would have been something wrong with me.

Having said that, my Wife is now addicted to it on Re-Runs... I don't want to hear about Geriatric Sex, Constipation, Female Hygiene or anything else of the sort when I am that Age, much less now!

For the Love of God!, how in the Hell did this show get past the Censors?

From 9 o'clock clockwise in the above picture:

9: Pointlessly Mean.

12: Antibiotic Slutty.

3: Too Simple to have Survived to that Age.

6: Behemoth Whiner with Momma Issues.

At what point did my Life take this turn?... I am critiquing the ****ing Golden Girls for crying out loud!... Now I'm saying things like "for crying out loud", for crying out loud!... What was I talking about again?

:)

peace...
Actually, it is nothing but a bunch of old mean women even though one has half a brain cell.

I've never been into the show, but I did happen to see some of one of its episodes earlier this week and I get what you are meaning.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. During the show the guy that Rose is going with passes away giving her the impression that guys kick the bucket after they sleep with her because her previous relationship ended the same way. Well to prove to her that she wasn't cursed, a cop who shows up to inspect the scene of the man that she had just lost let her sleep with him as well! I was like, "Gee whiz! Can that lady go even one week without getting it on?" What made that scene worse was her joking saying that the cop died too.

Forum List

Back