The Golden Girls... The Filthiest TV Show EVER!

I don't know what you trying to imply with that statement.

That you are a Racist, and that's the Level of Respect I have for someone who goes down that Road in a Goof Thread...

:)

peace...

Well listen faggot I don't do blow jobs, I leave that for faggots like you.
If you can think it you will do it.!

You are a Simple Son-of-a-Bitch, aren't you... :rofl: ...

Let me try this again... Slowly.

YOU... Meaning your Bad Self as a Human, should have been a Blow Job... Get it?...

Give it some Thought, Dingleberry.

How about this... You should've been a Stain on a Navy Blue Dress... Get it?

peace...

That you are a Racist, and that's the Level of Respect I have for someone who goes down that Road in a Goof Thread...

peace...

YOU... Meaning your Bad Self as a Human, should have been a Blow Job... Get it?...

peace...

Like I said, I am not a homosexual, I don't do blow jobs, or cross dress in Navy Blue dresses with stains. I leave all of that stuff for you Homo white boys. Got it?

From 9 o'clock clockwise in the above picture:

9: Pointlessly Mean.

12: Antibiotic Slutty.

3: Too Simple to have Survived to that Age.

6: Behemoth Whiner with Momma Issues.
You have a problem with GILFs?

Suzanne-Somers-GILF.jpg

peace...

Like I said, I am not a homosexual, I don't do blow jobs, or cross dress in Navy Blue dresses with stains. I leave all of that stuff for you Homo white boys. Got it?

:rofl:

Thanks retard, I needed that laugh. :lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Frankly, I don't give a damn what anybody says I love the Golden Girls and Blanche the most. Blanche was a 'ho with a heart except when Rose start telling those crazy azz St Olaf stories. I loved Rose too, and Dorothy and Sophia. Hell, I loved the Golden Girls period.:clap2:

peace...

There are Intelligent Racists... You are not one of them.

Stupid and Bigoted is NO way to go through Life, Dingleberry. :lol:

peace...

I like it and my wife likes it. Don't watch the re-runs all the time but now and then we do. I think it was a pretty funny show.

02-24-2010-goldengirls.jpg

Your Memory of this filthy, foul, smutty Show is as you see it above... Kindly and funny Older Women in witty and precarious Situations...

Far from what it REALLY was.

I was too young to follow it when my Mom watched it and of course being in Junior High/High School, if I was following it, there would have been something wrong with me.

Having said that, my Wife is now addicted to it on Re-Runs... I don't want to hear about Geriatric Sex, Constipation, Female Hygiene or anything else of the sort when I am that Age, much less now!

For the Love of God!, how in the Hell did this show get past the Censors?

At what point did my Life take this turn?... I am critiquing the ****ing Golden Girls for crying out loud!... Now I'm saying things like "for crying out loud", for crying out loud!... What was I talking about again?

peace...

My Wife will be Sad... Rue Passed.

peace...

Your Memory of this filthy, foul, smutty Show is as you see it above... Kindly and funny Older Women in witty and precarious Situations...

I was too young to follow it when my Mom watched it and of course being in Junior High/High School, if I was following it, there would have been something wrong with me.

Having said that, my Wife is now addicted to it on Re-Runs... I don't want to hear about Geriatric Sex, Constipation, Female Hygiene or anything else of the sort when I am that Age, much less now!

At what point did my Life take this turn?... I am critiquing the ****ing Golden Girls for crying out loud!... Now I'm saying things like "for crying out loud", for crying out loud!... What was I talking about again?

peace...

My Wife will be Sad... Rue Passed.

peace...

I just saw that, Blanch is gone. Three gone, Rose is the only one left. :(

• Thanks
I haven't watched the show in years but Rue Maclanahan's character was messed up, in a funny way:)

• Thanks

peace...

I Love this Rant...

peace...

peace...

There are Intelligent Racists... You are not one of them.

Stupid and Bigoted is NO way to go through Life, Dingleberry. :lol:

peace...

oh the irony...

Forum List

Back