The God Vacuum: America and the barbarian hordes

Well, at least they could be cross-examined!

Probably for the same reason a bunch of idiots blow themselves up every day in the middle east. Adherents to religion can be overzealous in their practice of their religion.

If indeed it happened...

Then again some think neither. Some think themselves as just part of the universe at large, nothing more, nothing less and do not hold themselves into any type of higher or lower standard.

Unlike a god?

Unlike a god?

Why?

Ah, the copout answer. God gave us sentinent thought, so we think and question, but when ask the big ones "sorry, folks..we're not allowed to know those answers, and what's more you wouldn't understand".

And he's doing all this...all this benevolence just because?

I'd just prefer a simple answer. Why wrap everything in a riddle? Why all this "faith" and "just believe" bollocks? Why not just spit it out...

:rolleyes:

And we have evidence this was a result of mutation? We have witnesses to this mutation in this species before they had this ability and after?

Natural selection is a process of adaptive mutations over time. Marine iguanas are distinct from the mainland iguanas which were their ancestors. Caves and gullys on the islands are littered with the bones of iguanas and finches deposited over millenia. The mutation of these animals to their present form, via natural selection, is clearly documented by these stratified remains. Sorry to rain on your parade...Not really.

I find most religious folk that way - not just Christians..

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

yes... christians have NEVER resented the jews for killing jesus!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hitler thought he was doing gods work just like the rest of you silly zeus worshippers.

damn this board is hilarious.

:dev3:

Originally Posted by Shogun
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hitler thought he was doing gods work just like the rest of you silly zeus worshippers.

The drugs must be very good indeed.

1132.gif

-

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:dev3:

I hope that you are aware that Hitler, by no means was a Christian.......far from it. In fact he was into mysticism, pagan worship.......and he added a little twist of "lemon" so to speak to his mish mash of beliefs by using the Third Reich(1,000 year reign - Revelations reference) as the cap stone to his montage' of beliefs.

Just keep in mind that many will say "Jesus, Jesus", and His reply, will be, "I don't know you!".

I think Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, and even sweet old Robert Shuller too, might be thrown into that mix of those that Jesus will startlingly say, "I don't know you!". Only God knows for sure......but actions and words do speak loudly about one's inner man/woman's soul.

Yes, and he did not witness a genetic mutation. He simply observed that particular members of a species would survive in certain envornmental conditions based on traits already present in their genetic makeup. This is commonly referred to as "evolution" but it is not. Traits already buried in the genes of any species isn't the same thing as a genetic mutation that results in a completely brand new trait. What I am asking for is scientific evidence of a genetic mutation taking place in a species that results in a new trait that can be passed on to its offspring. Citing examples of existing buried or rare traits surfacing when the majority of a species dies off during an envornmental change is not what I am asking for. But the Darwinian Lemmings don't seem to comprehend what I am asking for.

Bacterial resistance to antibiotics. It is a completely indisputable form of evolution seen regularly.

Bacterial resistance to antibiotics. It is a completely indisputable form of evolution seen regularly.

This time or juncture, you would think that those darned old Lemmings would have gotten that nasty streak of suicide bred out of their little old Lemming Genes......and fullfilled Darwin's Charismatic movement of evolution to a "tee".

Yet, year after year......there numbers stay the same......those with the suicidal genes just keep popping up in the survivor's litters without a diminishing count from the previous years.

Anyone ever wonder about a caterpillar forming a cocoon, and what happens within that cocoon.....the original critter....a Larvae......actually becomes a soup of enzymes and proteins......and out of that soup with the cocoon.....Wa La! we have a creature totally different.....with an exo-skeleton.....Within that cocoon there's a period where we have nothing living in the defintion that we understand........just a little capsule of liquid.........undefined for a time..........and then....it starts to define itself..............we have an insect.........

Now, that took only 3.5 billion years. In Geologic time.......a spit in the bucket.........in "crap-shoot" time with happen-stance collisions of atoms and molecules in a primordial soup.........not long enough...........

Evolution takes a real stretch.......as it's whole premise must have an initiator point.......or where somehow complex, organic molecules arranged by chance, and initiated the first bit of primitive life.

Now life in it's most primitive form....which is usually a Viral type is by no means uncomplex..........it's isn't the result of adding organic DNA stringed molecules A to RNA stringed molecules B, plus enzymes, plus starches, plus cellular molecules, pluse nucleic molecules, plus the ability to replicate, plus, plus, plus, plus......................

So where do all these complex molecues come from and how is it that they all just happened to connect precisely at the same time......and wa la.......we have a living organism.

Just remember........something leaves a living creature upon death. When death occurs, you immediately have breakdown or oxidation of all these complex molecules that define or make-up life.......why is it that these molecules don't continue to stay together working in symbiotic relationship? Something has left that dead dog or cat......and now all these cells that merrily worked together to prosper this organism now are breaking down into elemental, and stable molecues and elements.

Something......some energy held things together. When life left.........that glue ceased to function. What left folks......It's called spirit..........

Forum List

Back