The God Emperor arrives to Finland!!! (Winning ahead)

The mere title of the thread shows how patheticly butt-hurt and filled with hate the OP is. :p

Nothing like starting off a Monday 'triggered', huh, snowflake?

Better go easy on OP he's one of your kind.
I don't have a 'kind'.

I reject the term 'God Emperor' - that was the previous criminal 'messiah'. Trump is the 'servant of the people', but I do agree 'winning' is inevitable, especially compared to the failed treasonous 'messiah'.

The Trump - Putin summit has begun! Last time Trump met with a leader of a other country (Korea) the leftists had a pussy fit for weeks. This meeting will likewise will be included in the history book. So much ground to cover...

One epic meeting ahead!
the criminal scum libs have already tried to derail it by "indicting" some Russians that if guilty should have been dealt with by butt boy barry.
So, Meuller shouldn’t indict Russian state players who infiltrated our democracy because it’ll make little Donnie look bad?

Hey, you’ve got a little cream on your chin. You might want to wipe that off.
Yeah troll, that's exactly what I said, isn't it. The real question is why Obama let them get away with it on his watch.But we know why....
Dotard Donald asked the Russians to hack Hillary
No he didn't liar.
Oops, sorry clown. You lose again.

You’re really not very good at this.

The Trump - Putin summit has begun! Last time Trump met with a leader of a other country (Korea) the leftists had a pussy fit for weeks. This meeting will likewise will be included in the history book. So much ground to cover...

One epic meeting ahead!
the criminal scum libs have already tried to derail it by "indicting" some Russians that if guilty should have been dealt with by butt boy barry.
So, Meuller shouldn’t indict Russian state players who infiltrated our democracy because it’ll make little Donnie look bad?

Mueller shouldn't indict people without evidence he can use in a court of law.
Is that Russian jizz on your chin?

Pres. Trump is making a smart move by meeting with Putin.

Russia should be one of our closest allies and valued trading partner.

It's just basic strategic and business common sense. .... :cool:
Another post, another ruble, right?

One epic meeting ahead!

Yeah troll, that's exactly what I said, isn't it. The real question is why Obama let them get away with it on his watch.But we know why....
No he didn't liar.
Um yeah, he did. There's video.

No he didn't liar.
Oops, sorry clown. You lose again.

You’re really not very good at this.

You must have a case of selective hearing, that or your just a goddam liar. I heard Trump say that if Russia has them he'd like to see them. But let's face it, you like a lot of people here cannot be honest. you are incapable of it. You hear what you want and then twist it to suit your stupidity.

No he didn't liar.

Sure he did.

One epic meeting ahead!

Mueller shouldn't indict people without evidence he can use in a court of law.
Is that Russian jizz on your chin?
I'm sure you know what it looks like.

I suppose this meeting will be considered "collusion". Hopefully, Trump will have more flexibility after the election.
No man, c'mon, we all know he's over there for Putin to tell him what to do next! :21::21::21::21::21:

One epic meeting ahead!
In order for it to be in the history books, it would need to be recorded. This one won't be. It's private and will only be reported to us by the two leaders, who are both inveterate liars. Unless they come out swinging and vowing nuclear war, it will go down in history as a nothing burger.

One epic meeting ahead!
In order for it to be in the history books, it would need to be recorded. This one won't be. It's private and will only be reported to us by the two leaders, who are both inveterate liars. Unless they come out swinging and vowing nuclear war, it will go down in history as a nothing burger.
When that doesn't happen what lies will you promote?

God-Emperor?

A giant worm?

130px-GodEmperorofDune-LetoWorm.jpg

Hell, I thought we were dealing with a Face Dancer !!! :cranky:

( goddamned Tleilaxu )
Thank you. I was just about to comment on it's about time the OP read Dune.

No he didn't liar.

Sure he did.

Are you really dumb enough to discount the evidence of ulyour own eyes?

No he didn't liar.

Sure he did.

I have to say, out of all the talking points you have taken from CNN this probably is the weakest. No one even pretends to take it seriously.

No he didn't liar.

Sure he did.

I have to say, out of all the talking points you have taken from CNN this probably is the weakest. No one even pretends to take it seriously.

Then why did the Russians do it the same day he asked?

No he didn't liar.

Sure he did.

They didn't.

No he didn't liar.

Sure he did.

Idiot, the 30.000 emails have never been released. The evidence was destroyed by Clinton's. She should be in jail.

Forum List

Back