The God Emperor arrives to Finland!!! (Winning ahead)

The Trump - Putin summit has begun! Last time Trump met with a leader of a other country (Korea) the leftists had a pussy fit for weeks. This meeting will likewise will be included in the history book. So much ground to cover...

One epic meeting ahead!
ba-large-white-firework-gif-pic.gif

Every day is like the 4th of July since he took office.
Yeah the cowardly traitor really did you proud today

Ah, the leftist word scramble.

Pro-American = traitorous
Strength = cowardice

You people are so getting a one way ticket.
I hope you have a retirement plan. All your subsidies are going to end. And if you're certifiably crazy, you're going to get locked up.

So if you're a federal employee of the sort that is considered an *agent*...if you are a low life scumbag who refuses to work all or half the year, and lives like a fat cat while drawing food stamps and getting free housing...if you have no function other than to harass, rob, steal from and corrupt the young...your free ride is ending, amigo.
Trump was pro trump pro russia and he showed his cowardice today

ba-large-white-firework-gif-pic.gif

Every day is like the 4th of July since he took office.

True. :) It's been a lot of fun. We will never see a man who better manages the press and public attention than Trump. World class.
Yeah Putin is doing back flips Trump did his job for him
Trump is a puppet and Putin his puppet master......Trump is dancing to Putins tune.....and America sheds a tear[/QUOTE]
As bad as the question part went for your coward IMAGINE what took place when they were alone

The mere title of the thread shows how patheticly butt-hurt and filled with hate the OP is. :p

Nothing like starting off a Monday 'triggered', huh, snowflake?

Better go easy on OP he's one of your kind.
I don't have a 'kind'.

I reject the term 'God Emperor' - that was the previous criminal 'messiah'. Trump is the 'servant of the people', but I do agree 'winning' is inevitable, especially compared to the failed treasonous 'messiah'.

You talk treason, wtf your a President of the U.S. and go on foreign soil to meet another super power and bow down and kiss his ass. You are no better than that? Yep, I believe putin the ex KGB agent. Oh, you do have a kind and that is a stupid traitor. I never thought I'd live long enough to hand over the world super power reign to Russia but it's happen's and you and your kind has let it happen. Fools.

"Russia has a decisive choice to make: to build itself up as a separate civilization...or to think of itself as the conservative savior of Europe." - President Trump

Trump is re-installing the Constitution in this country, and the scumbags are literally screaming and writhing because of it.

I never read in the constitution our President should sell out the U.S.A. to the leader of Russia. You're a real whack job.

Trump is re-installing the Constitution in this country, and the scumbags are literally screaming and writhing because of it.

I never read in the constitution our President should sell out the U.S.A. to the leader of Russia. You're a real whack job.
You're talking about Obama. I always knew he was a criminal.

Attending a meeting with Putin doesn't make Trump a traitor, the very idea is ridiculous.

I guess I'll walk you through this like I walked your black retard twin, tiggerred, through it in another thread.

Say it is *treason* for the Commander in Chief to meet with the head of state of one of about 3 countries in teh world that has an actual ability to hurt American people in America.....let's just suspend reality for a moment, and we can just PRETEND that is anything that could ever happen in real life.

So Trump commits treason for talking with the Russian leader at a publicized event crawling with fake journalists and other enemies of the US.

And some dumbass democrat either assassinates him...or alternately, the antifa stage a coup and declare him a traitor and execute him....because that's what you fools are talking about...

Are they going to kill Pence as well? Because otherwise, Pence is your next president.

Evangelical Pence. Who will gladly refrain from Tweeting and instead host a weekly FB live feed of church in the White House.

So is that where this funny rhetoric is headed? We must fire/execute Trump as a traitor (after we make it an act of treason for the commander in chief to meet with other heads of state) and also fire/execute Pence...which is, of course, a violent COUP.

Or you fire Trump, and Pence becomes president.

So which of those do you think is preferrable to Trump?

And when will we see the legislation making it an act of treason for our president to meet with leaders of the world?

Attending a meeting with Putin doesn't make Trump a traitor, the very idea is ridiculous.

I guess I'll walk you through this like I walked your black retard twin, tiggerred, through it in another thread.

Say it is *treason* for the Commander in Chief to meet with the head of state of one of about 3 countries in teh world that has an actual ability to hurt American people in America.....let's just suspend reality for a moment, and we can just PRETEND that is anything that could ever happen in real life.

So Trump commits treason for talking with the Russian leader at a publicized event crawling with fake journalists and other enemies of the US.

And some dumbass democrat either assassinates him...or alternately, the antifa stage a coup and declare him a traitor and execute him....because that's what you fools are talking about...

Are they going to kill Pence as well? Because otherwise, Pence is your next president.

Evangelical Pence. Who will gladly refrain from Tweeting and instead host a weekly FB live feed of church in the White House.

So is that where this funny rhetoric is headed? We must fire/execute Trump as a traitor (after we make it an act of treason for the commander in chief to meet with other heads of state) and also fire/execute Pence...which is, of course, a violent COUP.

And when will we see the legislation making it an act of treason for our president to meet with leaders of the world?

They are just furious that Trump is preventing a conflict with Russia. That's what they had in mind for American people - death and suffering.

But now with Trump - never ending victories.

I think I will go with Trump.

Some people ^ sold their souls a long time ago....this support of trump giving everything over to Russia is just more of the same.

And takes the KGB murderers word over our intelligence agencies??

Didn't happen.
But our intelligence agencies are full of fucking goons as well.
And they are going to go away. I don't know why you leftist fools don't see that. You keep clinging to these agencies as if they are the foundation of our country. They aren't. In fact, they erode the foundations of our country, and they are all going to either be entirely eliminated, or pared back to the tap root.

You understand that everybody associated with ICE is the debil..but you fail to recognize that every one of the federal agencies is like that. They exist to shred the constitution. They exist to lean on and harm people in the name of the government and in violation of the constitution.

Didn't happen.
And they are going to go away. I don't know why you leftist fools don't see that. You keep clinging to these agencies as if they are the foundation of our country. They aren't. In fact, they erode the foundations of our country, and they are all going to either be entirely eliminated, or pared back to the tap root.

You understand that everybody associated with ICE is the debil..but you fail to recognize that every one of the federal agencies is like that. They exist to shred the constitution. They exist to lean on and harm people in the name of the government and in violation of the constitution.

Actually it did happen you buffoon.

Some people ^ sold their souls a long time ago....this support of trump giving everything over to Russia is just more of the same.

The same GD people who would have hung Obama or Clinton for doing the same. I have no use for them, just flush them down the GD toilet.

Here is a thing Trump didn't sell Russians:

Uranium.

And here is something he didn't promise the Russians:

"I will be more flexible after the election."

The whole thing is a reflection of the Trump derangement media hysteria. There is no basis to anything... pure fake news propaganda.

Didn't happen.

Actually it did happen you buffoon.

No, it didn't. You're a liar.

Are you really dumb enough to discount the evidence of ulyour own eyes?

I have to say, out of all the talking points you have taken from CNN this probably is the weakest. No one even pretends to take it seriously.
Then why did the Russians do it the same day he asked?

Idiot, the 30.000 emails have never been released. The evidence was destroyed by Clinton's. She should be in jail.
Stop lying. I swear, you trumpkins think it's ok to lie just because you let tRump get away with it all the time.

That's a fact you moron. Clinton deleted 30.000 emails, no not with a cloth... with bleach bit. She made sure to destroy the secrets that would put her in prison permanently.
Fake news. Use your brain for something besides a tiolet seat for a change. It didn't happen. It's imaginary.

I have to say, out of all the talking points you have taken from CNN this probably is the weakest. No one even pretends to take it seriously.

Idiot, the 30.000 emails have never been released. The evidence was destroyed by Clinton's. She should be in jail.
Stop lying. I swear, you trumpkins think it's ok to lie just because you let tRump get away with it all the time.

That's a fact you moron. Clinton deleted 30.000 emails, no not with a cloth... with bleach bit. She made sure to destroy the secrets that would put her in prison permanently.
Fake news. Use your brain for something besides a tiolet seat for a change. It didn't happen. It's imaginary.
Why Hillary Clinton Deleted 33,000 Emails

Why Hillary Clinton Deleted 33,000 Emails
They were private emails concerning family and such. Plus she didn't delete them, the security company she hired did.

Any further questions?

Forum List

Back