The Global Warming Fraud

Only complete scientific illiterates think CO2 is a problem.
I will pass your thoughts to the 10s of 1000s of scientists who contributed to IPCC. I am sure they will have a hearty laugh at your expense.
Most of the younger scientists find it difficult to find work without being coerced into this scam. You will find older scientists and those with tenure to be more questionable. To much money has been stolen from the peasant. Thousands of years of this. Then war after war after war. To many lies and to many people enriched while others suffer. Lets get the countries to build manufacturing plants that do not pollute like they do now and pay their slave employees more. That in turn may let us buy a TV among thousands of items for three times more or even more then that. But you won't mind.

Yep. The climate change wackos need to realize one simple thing, Climate Change = Weather. That's ALL you need to know.

Good grief. How unbelievable stupid.

Climate Change = Weather. It really IS as simple as that. You're welcome.

Not only your comment was stupid. But I don't start to discuss another 50 years now.

The USA produces 15.7 tons CO2 per year and inhabitant. That's much to much. Reduce it. Start now. Otherwise exists the danger of an automatized positive feedback effect from natural sources too. (=A kind of CO2-explosion).

But China produces more.

And...?

I don't see any of you people bitching about China's output of CO2 only the US's. Global warming, climate change whatever the fuck you want to call it isn't about the planet its about wealth redistribution.

Peer reviewed research doesn't require peers to reproduce the research and publish heir own paper on the subject. Your missive about how many papers are written on the subject is meaningless.

The whole exercise was faulty.. THeir methodology sucked.. It was not a "global warming" science journal that published that shit...

They counted ALL PAPERS that they reviewed and "expressed no global opinion" on GW theory as favorable to their consensus.. And they didn't even REQUIRE "opinion".. Just an abstract section referring to the OPINION OF OTHERS --- was counted as consensus...

Furthermore -- and even WORSE -- the question they were asking was to the effect of ---

"Is the planet planet warming and do anthropomorphic emissions of CO2 contribute to that warming"???

That's a stupid question, because even I would have to say yes...

You can not HAVE A CONSENSUS on the many theories and postulations by asking ONLY ONE FUCKING QUESTION.. You need to have asked about 100 questions to get a consensus about the PREDICTED FUTURE of CC...

And the ONLY REAL comprehensive surveys of climates scientists --- BY climate scientists are the series of lengthy detailed polls by Bray and von Storch that I've excerpted on USMB dozens of times. There's no consensus on EVERYTHING...

BullDog --- Is the world ENDING in 12 and all the little kiddies gonna die??

What's the projected temperature anomaly in 2100??

No consensus by asking ONE QUESTION on this complex, multi-disciplinary issue....

The fact is that climate began changing on planet Earth before there was a climate to change. How because the formation of the climate was change. There is no evidence that humans are adding to climate change
Yep. The climate change wackos need to realize one simple thing, Climate Change = Weather. That's ALL you need to know.

Not only your comment was stupid. But I don't start to discuss another 50 years now.

The USA produces 15.7 tons CO2 per year and inhabitant. That's much to much. Reduce it. Start now. Otherwise exists the danger of an automatized positive feedback effect from natural sources too. (=A kind of CO2-explosion).

Fuck you.

You like to have a sexual intercourse with me?

CO2 isn't a pollutant. It is the fundamental building block of life on this planet.

Without greenhouse gas effect we would be dead. And now travel to the Venus and take a look what the greenhouse effect is doing there. And afterwards you will let it be to speak with me like a brainwashed idiot, who likes not to listen what serios independent scientists all over the world say about the climate change.

Learn manners before you try to speak the next time with me. I'm tired meanwhile about the rude US-American culture. Ask mathematicians of insurances what they decide in case of an immense risk and don't try to tell all people in the world it's more important to win a blue ribbon, instead to take care for the passengers of the planet Titanic. Whom do you like to call after the desastrous end of your irreal dreams? God? Call him now, listen, change your mind.

Last edited:
Peer reviewed research doesn't require peers to reproduce the research and publish heir own paper on the subject. Your missive about how many papers are written on the subject is meaningless.

Research has shown that peer reviewed papers are as fraught with errors and bias as non-peer reviewed papers. Your condescending missive is inappropriate and anti-science.

Now for more science exposing the Climate Change Fraud.
This is the fraudulent Keeling Curve.

View attachment 290626

It is fraudulent because it is intentionally misleading, which science should never be. How is it misleading, while providing accurate data?

1. It has a non-zero base. This intentionally skews the graph dramatically upwards, so readers are frightened! Oooo, do something, NOW.
2. It does not include water vapor, which is THE dominant greenhouse gas, at ~15,000 ppmv.
3. It includes all atmospheric carbon dioxide, including the 96% which is produced naturally, over which humans have little or no control.

Adjusting for just one of these three factors, one gets a graph flat as a pool table.
View attachment 290630

And please, don't give me the Talking Point about water vapor being *different* than carbon dioxide. Water vapor is a far more effective greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide as shown in their infrared spectra:

You did a bang up job there on how to make graphs to panic folks.. You did real well -- until you produced a graph at the end to COUNTER all that and pulled the same awful trick by zero base scaling it but MAGNIFYING the Y axis...

It makes a point, but it's similarly fraudulent.. Research graph scaling and labeling should be confined to a few standard deviations around the mean value of your data and there's no requirement to be "zero-based"..

But kudos for the tutorial on Mauna Loa..

But China produces more.

And...?

I don't see any of you people bitching about China's output of CO2 only the US's.

Little child, China is doing a lot to reduce the problem. But the USA forces everyone in the world to waste more money in military structures. Enemies as well as friends. And calculated per inhabitant wastes the USA much more energy than anyone else.

Global warming, climate change whatever the fuck

¿the fuck?

you want to call it isn't about the planet its about wealth redistribution.

The wealth redestribution of superrich drug- and weapon dealers into the own oligarchic or pharaonic purses, who pay the propaganda machine, which brainwashes you? The technics of the 19th and 20th century has to be replaced with a new modern technology for the 21st and 22nd century. Why do you think this produces not wealth too? Because the USA is a nation of the past and not a nation of the future? God is always new too. Why do you all live continously in fear of change? Is this "American"? Back to the cold war or to a new world war, because it's nice to feel mighty, is not any solution.

Last edited:

The other point that is left out here is what the real POWER of CO2 to warm the atmosphere really is..

Even the respected skeptics on GW agree that a DOUBLING of CO2 concentration by basic Physics and Chemistry results in an equilibrium surface temp change of about 1.1DegC... This is the power of CO2 WITHOUT all the hyperbolic, CATATASTROPHIC theories of GW tossed into the mix...

Those CAGW theories postulate "accelerated or runaway" GW.. They postulate the climate system is dominated by "positive feedbacks".. They even postulate that there is a "trigger point" in temp at which man is doomed and can NOTHING to save the planet...

THAT shit is all I disagree on... I ACCEPT that CO2 has some basic atmo warming potential -- it IS happening -- but the future is NOTHING LIKE the projections and models that include these CATASTROPHIC effects that some imagine...

Those adjunct theories make CO2 into a SUPERPOWER atmospheric determining force.. And it is not...

So the pre-industrial age CO2 concentration was about 300ppm... To DOUBLE THAT -- we'd have to achieve 600ppm.. We're at 400... Not EVEN doubled in the past 200 years.. And the OBSERVED surface temp change is just a TAD above that "natural warming power"...

So if we HIT 600ppm by 2070 or so, the NEXT 1.1DegC rise would take an additional increase of 600ppm of CO2, not just 300ppm.. And wouldn't likely ever see that til WELL INTO the 22nd century....

This is because as concentration increases, the power of CO2 goes DOWN exponentially.. No one marching in the streets or the majority of Congress or USMB "warmers" understand this.....

But China produces more.
And...?
I don't see any of you people bitching about China's output of CO2 only the US's.

Little child, China is doing a lot to reduce the problem. But the USA forces everyone in the world to waste more money in military structures. Enemies as well as friends.

¿the fuck?

The wealth redestribution of superrich drug- and weapon dealers into the own oligarchic or pharaonic purses, who pay the propaganda machine, which brainwashes you?
You need a new translator. The one you have is shit.

In what the rest of us call "reality", exactly zero published climate research, for over 25 years, concludes that mankind's actions are not the primary driver of the rapid warming.

Zero.

That's the problem with the new left... FIRST they start demanding that accused people prove their innocence until this ploy is used routinely in Congress or the media or even in universities.. THEN they warp the scientific processes to DEMAND that skeptics of any theory PROVE a negative...

Aint the way it works in LAW or SCIENCE... Your "cancel culture" approach is DOA....

In what the rest of us call "reality", exactly zero published climate research, for over 25 years, concludes that mankind's actions are not the primary driver of the rapid warming.

Zero.

That's the problem with the new left... FIRST they start demanding that accused people prove their innocence until this ploy is used routinely in Congress or the media or even in universities.. THEN they warp the scientific processes to DEMAND that skeptics of any theory PROVE a negative...

Aint the way it works in LAW or SCIENCE... Your "cancel culture" approach is DOA....
ANOTHER fine, intelligent post, thank you! Why aren't the other mods on here able to think clearly and with intellect like you do? You more than make up for them and I wish you would post more often.

The worst polluters are China and India and what the **** is the "right" form of industrialization.

zaangelewa is most likely a resident of some craphole in Africa. Pay no attention.

I'm a German on the way to become angry, racist. And your nation will have to pay attention to the unalienable rights of all and every life ... or not. And the "or not" will make you only to a victim of the delusion your self created hell will be a paradise.

What is the temperature gonna be in 2100?? 2 degC hotter? Or 6degC hotter? Makes a diff. And all your emotional whining won't change the predictions or the reality of the science..

I'm sure you're convinced the world is ending.. You're basing that on a 0.5degC change in the global mean temp over your lifetime (estimating 40 yrs old)... But you live on a planet where daily temps year to year can vary by + and - 4 to 10 DegC..

You think that 0.5DegC mean change in your lifetime matters a LOT???

And how many times do they have to be reproduced?
The fact is that climate began changing on planet Earth before there was a climate to change. How because the formation of the climate was change. There is no evidence that humans are adding to climate change

You probably DONT KNOW that US has succeeded more than the Kyoto pact countries on reducing CO2 emissions. Our emission now is back to 1990's levels... No other country has made that type of cutback...

And we DID IT with natural gas replacing coal for the most part. Because we HAVE a lot of natural gas..

Spend less time WHINING and more time studying....

You probably DONT KNOW that US has succeeded more than the Kyoto pact countries on reducing CO2 emissions. Our emission now is back to 1990's levels... No other country has made that type of cutback...

And we DID IT with natural gas replacing coal for the most part. Because we HAVE a lot of natural gas..

no comment

Please remember this - Climate Change = Weather. Once you commit this to memory, you will be just fine. You're quite welcome.

The worst polluters are China and India and what the **** is the "right" form of industrialization.

zaangelewa is most likely a resident of some craphole in Africa. Pay no attention.

I'm a German on the way to become angry, racist. And your nation will have to pay attention to the unalienable rights of all and every life ... or not. And the "or not" will make you only to a victim of the delusion your self created hell will be a paradise.

What is the temperature gonna be in 2100? ...

It will be to high, and much higher if the USA continues to follow your wrong way - or do you follow the wrong way of the USA?

Last edited:

What is the temperature gonna be in 2100? ...

It's will be to high, and much higher if the USA continues this wrong way.

That's not enough information to panic me.. If the GW has caused a mere 0.6degC in your LIFETIME, would a further 0.6degC destroy the planet?

Nobody wants to hear the panicking from folks who don't KNOW how much hotter it's expected to be in 2100....

Fuck you.

CO2 isn't a pollutant. It is the fundamental building block of life on this planet.

Without greenhouse gas effect we would be dead. And now travel to the Venus and take a look what the greenhouse effect is doing there. And afterwards you will let it be to speak with me like a brainwashed idiot, who likes not to listen what serios independent scientists all over the world say about the climate change.

Learn manners before you try to speak the next time with me. I'm tired meanwhile about the rude US-American culture. Ask mathematicians of insurances what they decide in case of an immense risk and don't try to tell all people in the world it's more important to win a blue ribbon, instead to take care for the passengers of the planet Titanic. Whom do you like to call after the desastrous end of your irreal dreams? God? Call him now, listen, change your mind.

Without CO2 in the atmosphere we would all be dead. That is correct.

But China produces more.
And...?

Little child, China is doing a lot to reduce the problem. But the USA forces everyone in the world to waste more money in military structures. Enemies as well as friends. And calculated per inhabitant wastes the USA much more energy than anyone else.

¿the fuck?

The wealth redestribution of superrich drug- and weapon dealers into the own oligarchic or pharaonic purses, who pay the propaganda machine, which brainwashes you? The technics of the 19th and 20th century has to be replaced with a new modern technology for the 21st and 22nd century. Why do you think this produces not wealth too? Because the USA is a nation of the past and not a nation of the future? God is always new too. Why do you all live continously in fear of change? Is this "American"? Back to the cold war or to a new world war, because it's nice to feel mighty, is not any solution.

You tell me to treat you with respect and then insult everyone else. Typical progressive loon with zero scientific knowledge.

Go to school and learn something. Right now you're just an ignorant fool.

Last edited:

no comment

Please remember this - Climate Change = Weather. Once you commit this to memory, you will be just fine. You're quite welcome.

I do not discuss with you now about the difference between climate and weather. I guess you like to say weather is chaos (non-linear matematics with many not exactly measurable variables) so climate is chaos too and in long term not calculable. But this idea is wrong. Physical phenomenons follow different natural laws depending on the size of this phenomenons (the whole is different from the parts). Who likes to describe an ocean needs not to know a lot about the chaos of water drops.

Last edited:

Fuck you.

Without CO2 in the atmosphere we would all be dead. That is correct.

Now you disqualified yourselve.

Forum List

Back