The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Thank goodness for the "Affordable" Healthcare Act! :doubt:

Yeah...prices have absolutely skyrocketed ever since Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats unconstitutionally stuck their nose into the healthcare industry. Now Maryland could see 150% increases just this year alone.

Health Insurers in Maryland Request Premium Rate Hikes as High as 150%

Man that is more than outrageous. Even the average is outrageous. I would say cigna requesting 150% they probably be happy with 80% in which case no one is going to approve and this is their exit.

And they'll get most of what they ask for. This ought to give you some pause to consider: What is harder, lobbying government for a bump in their rates, knowing that your customers can't refuse to buy, or selling overpriced insurance to people who can't afford it. The insurance industry wrote ACA.

They did help somewhat, it was the insurance companies that demanded the individual mandate. Actually I believe that the CEO of Cigna at that time had a lot of input if I remember right.

Google LIz Fowler.

Since Obamacare was passed - we have seen an increase of 80,000 deaths more per year. Nothing ends in failure like left-wing policy.

Deaths since Obamacare show big government’s unintended consequences
Has nothing to do with ACA. Typical RW BS.

By all means present some facts that support your contention. i truly would like to know.
The deaths are from ODs on illegal drugs. There is plenty of evidence that lives are being saved with ACA. The Blaze is a giant pile of crappe...

Since Obamacare was passed - we have seen an increase of 80,000 deaths more per year. Nothing ends in failure like left-wing policy.

By all means present some facts that support your contention. i truly would like to know.
The deaths are from ODs on illegal drugs. There is plenty of evidence that lives are being saved with ACA. The Blaze is a giant pile of crappe...

Then please present that evidence. And not from your versions of the blaze which I agree is not credible. So, the same rules apply to whichever links you provide.

Then please present that evidence. And not from your versions of the blaze which I agree is not credible. So, the same rules apply to whichever links you provide.
Google lives saved by ACA and there are many pages...
Obamacare Saved Thousands From Colon Cancer Death, Report ...
www.nbcnews.com/.../obamacare-saved-thousands-colon-cancer-death-report-finds-n...
Jan 23, 2017 - The Affordable Care Act likely extended the lives of thousands of seniors who took advantage of free screening exams and were diagnosed ...
Obama's claim the Affordable Care Act was a 'major reason' in ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../obamas-claim-the-affordable-care-act-was-a-majo...
Apr 1, 2015 - The Affordable Care Act is “a major reason why we've seen 50,000 ... we draw a straight line from the Affordable Care Act to those saved lives?

Dude...you sound like an idiot. The statistical fact is that we are seeing 80,000 more deaths per year after Obamacare than before. So I don't care how many live you think are being "saved" - the fact is, it is a negative net result.

As the Dumbocrats on USMB love to crow about - Obamacare was passed into law by Congress, signed into law by the president, and upheld by the Supreme Court. So why exactly does the federal government have to piss away billions to promote an existing law?!? Has this ever been done with any other law in U.S. history?

They begged the NBA to help promote it and the NBA said yes. They begged the NFL to help promote it, and the NFL told them to go fuck themselves (doh!). So why are they so desperate to reach people through Hollywood and sports? Because even the Dumbocrats know this is a miserable failure, and they know it is going to be repealed eventually unless they can do major damage control and brainwash the masses (especially the young and impressionable - hence the NBA, NFL, etc.) that this is a "good" thing.

Super Bowl champ Baltimore Ravens getting paid $130,000 to promote Obamacare | WashingtonExaminer.com
All you got to do to fix the ACA, is add in the public option. Done deal.

Dude...you sound like an idiot. The statistical fact is that we are seeing 80,000 more deaths per year after Obamacare than before. So I don't care how many live you think are being "saved" - the fact is, it is a negative net result.

could it be from the fact the population is older? Can you say yes? No one lives forever.

could it be from the fact the population is older? Can you say yes? No one lives forever.
And the opioid epidemic is huge- seriously could be 60 k this year...

Yikes, it was 59k in 2016....
Drug Deaths in America Are Rising Faster Than Ever

All you got to do to fix the ACA, is add in the public option. Done deal.
There is no fixing the Obamacare. It's a mess. The absolute best thing to do is to repeal it and get government the hell out of healthcare.

In the private sector - set up "associations" or "co-ops" for anyone to join to pool large resources and allow them to negotiate good prices. Boom! Problem solved. Healthcare costs plummet and healthcare becomes "portable" as it's not tied to your job.

Rand Paul offers interesting plan to dramatically transform U.S. health care system

And what....people lived forever before Obamacare?!? :uhh:

Cutting the uninsured by 20 million and making coverage GUARANTEED saves a LOT of lives, dupe.

Cutting the uninsured by 20 million and making coverage GUARANTEED saves a LOT of lives, dupe.
Obamacare cost 10 million people to lose their healthcare coverage initial and has since cost an additional 2 million per year, you dimwit.

No matter how you try to spin this you buffoon, we are losing an additional 80,000 per year since Obamacare. It's not "saving" lives you idiot. First you deny science, then you deny gender, and now your dumb ass denies statistics.

Obviously not dimwit - 80,000 more deaths per year after Obvious than before proves you're an idiot, a science denier, and a partisan hack.

Obviously not dimwit - 80,000 more deaths per year after Obvious than before proves you're an idiot, a science denier, and a partisan hack.
link?

link?
Wait...are you serious? You're really this stupid? In post #4062 I added the exact link you're requesting. You responded in post #4063 and have been arguing against it ever since. And now you don't even know what you're arguing against?

My word, you are the dimwit to end all dimwits. :lmao:

Forum List

Back