The Girls Really NEED to Start Speaking Up About This

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I say it all the time. Allowing boys/men on women/girl's sports' teams is not only stupid, it's not only unfair, but it's dangerous because safety is usually at risk. Whether it be physically, emotionally, or both, girls have to start protesting and boycotting things like this because until Trump gets back in office it's just going to keep happening otherwise.

I say it all the time. Allowing boys/men on women/girl's sports' teams is not only stupid, it's not only unfair, but it's dangerous because safety is usually at risk. Whether it be physically, emotionally, or both, girls have to start protesting and boycotting things like this because until Trump gets back in office it's just going to keep happening otherwise.

the democrat male should never be allowed to play in womens sports again .

I imagine 'the girls' can figure out what to be concerned about without your old fart Boomer mansplaining.
Many have, but are censored and called horrible things for speaking up for fairness.. Riley Gaines case in point.

Leftist feminist women, who fight against a mythical patriarchy of a collaborative male dominance, are now ironically advocating to be dominated by men dressed/identifying as women.

The solution is to eliminate gender-based teams. Have one team for every sport, and may the best players prevail. Fcuk Title Nine.

Forum List

Back