The generation after cup cake.

Generation cupcake are largely a useless lost generation of mewling quim. So are their children(the ones that are not aborted) going to be little whiny twats to, will they be worse, or could we come full circle and maybe be a new generation of doers that will have to work hard to care for their over educated and unemployable parents?

Wow, a shit generation calling another generation shitty.....
'
Newsflash: You are all whiny fanatical parasitic materalistic butthurt losers. All of you.

May hap you are in your old age, but this wigga had good parents and was raised knowing that our basics were covered, but we paid for the extras. Im happy and would not change a thing. Dunno, maybe if i put on some skinny jeans, a flannel shirt and a beanie and I would get it.

So why is it that millions of foreigners visits or wanted to live or study in USA?

Conditioning. Anti-humans are trained from birth to have an unhealthy obcession with bullshit that doesn't matter. The west is full of bullshit that doesn't matter

The western world explained:

96bfd61f68e7cc13a5c0fce3af1c0462.jpg

65896735.jpg

2706330-8869479028-f5201.jpg

63374157.jpg

AH ! an islamonazi! thats why. Git it.

^ Not sure what generation you are from, but you are not helping your case.

^ Not sure what generation you are from, but you are not helping your case.

Dont need to make a case.I got the house I want,got the woman I want, got the toys I want. Dont need some fag on food stamps and free wifi judging me or to even agree for that matter. Do the world a favor and um, dont pay taxes or something.

Yet you do not seem that relaxed of a guy. Well, I am glad you got the world figured out. Have fun with your stress free life.

Yet you do not seem that relaxed of a guy. Well, I am glad you got the world figured out. Have fun with your stress free life.

No, not at work, but the bull shit stays there. Yeah, I wouldnt say no to a few free but im good, the girl is good, and our little girl is good. it aint stacked against anyone here. Matter of fact its way better then any other country. One thing i notace about cupcake is like you they all go on about how nice it is in other countries. if thats so, why dont they just go there ?

I like how you assume I live in the US. Sort of actually.

Anyways, connections and personal interests. All countries are fucked up. America is a special kind of fuck up,

I like how you assume I live in the US. Sort of actually.

Anyways, connections and personal interests. All countries are fucked up. America is a special kind of fuck up,

Dont know where you live man. It obviously works for you and thats whats cool.

Forum List

Back