Has Israeli action in Gaza ripped up western goodwill after the holocaust ?

Its clear that the state of Israel is treated as a special case by the liberal west. Actions that would be condemned by other states are pardoned by the world.

I dont know if this is a sign of guilt. Hitler was able to murder people without any hindrance and it is right that we feel guilt that this happened. I think we can allagree on that,

But the systematic murder of Gazans is no different. The endgame seems pretty obvious with Gaza as the appetiser to the take over of the west bank.

Will the west stand by and watch ? Current politicians are too weak to make a stand so it is just possible.

But I dont see the younger generation putting up with it any more.Israel has lost its special case standing. They will be judged by the standards of the civilised world. Such as they are.

I hope that the repucussions for all of this are not visited on my children or their children. But I suspect that will happen. We will all pay the price.

NB = this thread was closed in the CDZ by meister for not being in the proper forum. I think it was the proper forum to discuss an important issue although I recognise the sensitivity of the topic.
I hope posters resepect that sensitivity.
I always side with rapists and cleansers of homosexuals!!

But you have to admit the backlash is unprecedented. The number of people marching in support of Palestinians is proof of that.
The political class has completely missed the mood on this. They seem out of touch. Biden could lose an election pn this issue alone.
It is the same in the UK where the labour party leadership has misread the people.
I think younger people do not have the collective guilt of older people on the issue. Israel needs to understand this as well .
The number of people marching in support of the terrorists proves just how many terrorist sympathizers and antisemites there are on the Left.

Very good discussion with Abby Martin. I just learned Palestinian teens celebrating the release of Palestinian prisoners were shot for "encouraging terrorism."

:sigh2:

Such a sad situation all around.

Israel's Propaganda is Getting INSANE (w/ Abby Martin)​

"Premiered 3 hours ago
Independent journalist Abby Martin has spent much of her career reporting on Israel's oppression of Palestinians, and was personally affected by anti-BDS legislation when she was disinvited from speaking at Georgia Southern University because she refused to sign an anti BDS pledge. Today, she joins Bad Faith to discuss the new wave of "hasbsra," or Israeli media manipulation, that has quickly shifted the focus from 40 imaginary beheaded babies, to a non-existant "command center" under Al-Shifa hospital, to "new" allegations of sexual assault on October 7th. Meanwhile, the media ignores dead Palestinian babies left to decompose in the NICU by Israeli soldiers, Palestinian children shot in cold blood in the West Bank, and the authoritarian bent of congress deeming anti-zionism anti-semitism. How do they get away with it all, and what's the current state of things on the ground in Gaza?Subscribe to Bad Faith on YouTube to access our full video library.Find Bad Faith with Briahna Joy Gray on Twitter (@badfaithpod) and Instagram (@badfaithpod).Theme by Nick Thorburn (@nickfromislands)"

All of this is on the hands of Hamas, who got it happening on Oct 7th.

All of this is on the hands of Hamas, who got it happening on Oct 7th.
We're just going to have to agree to disagree.

I don't buy the narrative that Hamas was so sneaky and sophisticated, that they circumvented the most closely monitored and guarded border in the world. . .

. . . and the IDF could not get there to fight them for over eight hours. . . .

iu

Meanwhile, now the IDF says it knows where all of Hamas' assets are? :rolleyes:

88m7z8.jpg

Sorry, I'm not buying what they are selling. . . . .

I don't buy the narrative that Hamas was so sneaky and sophisticated, that they circumvented the most closely monitored and guarded border in the world. . .

iu

88m7z8.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you for having the courage to swim upstream around here, among so many people who dutifully react the exact way the MSM manipulates them to react, every single flippin time.

Sometimes humor is the best way to get truth across:

I love that and thank you too for fighting the good fight. We vocal supporters of peace are becoming a rare species.

But you have to admit the backlash is unprecedented. The number of people marching in support of Palestinians is proof of that.
The political class has completely missed the mood on this. They seem out of touch. Biden could lose an election pn this issue alone.
It is the same in the UK where the labour party leadership has misread the people.
I think younger people do not have the collective guilt of older people on the issue. Israel needs to understand this as well .
We in the United States would respond at least as violently to an attack resembling Hamas's attack on Israel. Do you remember how we responded to 9/11?

iu

88m7z8.jpg

I'm not getting clear exactly what you are saying you're "not buying". Not buying what ?

You conflate hamas with palestine. You have no evidence that I support hamas.
You make the claim in order to silence me.
Why shouldnt Hamas be conflated with Palestine ? That's their funding source.

America First Legal (AFL), representing Texas Congressman Ronny Jackson, has successfully obtained a court order against the Biden administration, requiring the disclosure of details on how U.S. taxpayer funds are being used in relation to Hamas, a group recognized as a terrorist organization by the U.S. government.

Jackson, a retired rear admiral and former White House physician, filed this lawsuit under the Taylor Force Act. This legislation, named after an American soldier killed by Palestinian terrorism, was enacted by former President Donald Trump in 2018. It specifically addresses the Palestinian Authority’s “Pay to Slay” program, which financially rewards families of terrorists, including those associated with Hamas.

I suspect that you are too stupid or partisan to understand. But the wider population is convinced and that is why Israel is losing support.
Our hostility for you reveals more intelligence than you are showing.

Those taking the side of Hamas were just looking for an excuse to express their hatred of Israel. Those threatening Jews in the United States and Europe were just looking for an excuse to express their hatred for the most productive 0.2% of the human population.

Hostility for Jews is the result of resentment for the Jewish ability to succeed against the odds.

I am a Christian who wishes the Jews of the U.S. Message Board a Happy Hanukkah.

Hanukkah 2.jpg

And the Palestinians trash the Israelis 24/7, which I guess makes them blind Germans (not sees) too. You're hysterical.

They're not doing it right. If you want to wipe out a people, you don't just let them make their own lives for generations, then carefully target only sites where munitions are stored. You don't send warnings indicating where you're going to hit next so people can get out of the way, and you don't give them a cease-fire timeout so they can re-arm and regroup themselves, you just bring in overwhelming firepower and decimate the area once and for all. You're hysterical

Palestinians are not Israelis, so any laws Israel passes doesn't apply to them. You're hysterical.

And the Palestinians teach their children that Israelis are subhuman and deserve nothing more than mass extinction. You're hysterical.

Absolutely it's hyperbole, and you're hysterical.

Israel cannot compromise with people who think this way:

Hamas.jpeg

Forum List

Back