Zone1 Has Israeli action in Gaza ripped up western goodwill after the holocaust ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its clear that the state of Israel is treated as a special case by the liberal west. Actions that would be condemned by other states are pardoned by the world.

I dont know if this is a sign of guilt. Hitler was able to murder people without any hindrance and it is right that we feel guilt that this happened. I think we can allagree on that,

But the systematic murder of Gazans is no different. The endgame seems pretty obvious with Gaza as the appetiser to the take over of the west bank.

Will the west stand by and watch ? Current politicians are too weak to make a stand so it is just possible.

But I dont see the younger generation putting up with it any more.Israel has lost its special case standing. They will be judged by the standards of the civilised world. Such as they are.

I hope that the repucussions for all of this are not visited on my children or their children. But I suspect that will happen. We will all pay the price.

Its clear that the state of Israel is treated as a special case by the liberal west. Actions that would be condemned by other states are pardoned by the world.

I dont know if this is a sign of guilt. Hitler was able to murder people without any hindrance and it is right that we feel guilt that this happened. I think we can allagree on that,

But the systematic murder of Gazans is no different. The endgame seems pretty obvious with Gaza as the appetiser to the take over of the west bank.

Will the west stand by and watch ? Current politicians are too weak to make a stand so it is just possible.

But I dont see the younger generation putting up with it any more.Israel has lost its special case standing. They will be judged by the standards of the civilised world. Such as they are.

I hope that the repucussions for all of this are not visited on my children or their children. But I suspect that will happen. We will all pay the price.
"But I dont see the younger generation putting up with it any more"

I witnessed a Pro-Palestine march in Santa Barbara yesterday. Those marching were quite the mix. All ages and ethnicities plus they were (loudly) chanting in multiple languages. The people along State Street seemed very receptive to it all.

No

I witnessed a Pro-Palestine march in Santa Barbara yesterday. Those marching were quite the mix. All ages and ethnicities plus they were (loudly) chanting in multiple languages. The people along State Street seemed very receptive to it all.

UCSB is great at churning out mindless drones.

Look at you....

No. Thinking people will not start being Holocaust deniers and ignorers because of this. But younger and middle aged Israelis are going to start asking difficult questions of their government.
Like how with the vaunted security and intelligence services of the state of Israel, did 10/7 happen? Also, when is it time to examine your governments actions (having a hand in what happened on 10/7),
and its "proportional" response that has managed to kill almost 5 times the civilians in Gaza and the West Bank then what happened on 10/7?

Again, criticism of the Israeli government and its actions is NOT antisemitic.
Even Israeli citizens are starting to turn their sites on Bibi and his government.

And in the UK or the US, citizen action and outrage would have an effect on government policy and action.
The citizens of Israel can do the same..but their government leader don't give a shit. They're going to do what they want.

The current crisis has struck a chord.As the older geneation dies out there is probably less sympathy than there was 30 years ago.
People have an aversion to the slaughter of children and the theft of land..
As time goes on people will see the state of Israel as a problem that hasnt been resolved.
I dont see the leaders as having the vision to find a way out.

Shame that when you support the right side--- first time ever ? -- you still don't have a clue what the name of the game really is .
This has almost nothing to do with Hamas and the IDF .They are just unwitting lubricants .

This is the Deep State running a False flag which deflects from their failed Killer Shots and Ukraine projects, and also attempts to escalate a two country conflict into a much wider and more deadly matter .

See if you can work out Why and for what end game purpose .

Your only clue is the term of the moment ," Reset " .

No. Thinking people will not start being Holocaust deniers and ignorers because of this. But younger and middle aged Israelis are going to start asking difficult questions of their government.
Like how with the vaunted security and intelligence services of the state of Israel, did 10/7 happen? Also, when is it time to examine your governments actions (having a hand in what happened on 10/7),
and its "proportional" response that has managed to kill almost 5 times the civilians in Gaza and the West Bank then what happened on 10/7?

Again, criticism of the Israeli government and its actions is NOT antisemitic.
Even Israeli citizens are starting to turn their sites on Bibi and his government.

And in the UK or the US, citizen action and outrage would have an effect on government policy and action.
The citizens of Israel can do the same..but their government leader don't give a shit. They're going to do what they want.
There are some nasty people thatcritics of Israel need to keep clear of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back