The Gaystapo is at it again

Why is Cory Booker asking the nominee for Director of the C.I.A. about homosexuality and gay marriage?
“Do you believe that gay sex is a perversion?”

Believe it or not, that question was posed—repeatedly—in a Thursday Senate confirmation hearing to Mike Pompeo, the CIA director now nominated to be secretary of state. The graphic question was put to him by Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J.

He also wanted to know exactly what Pompeo thought about same-sex marriage.
This is a prime example of why you don’t elect Democrats to public office. They have absolutely no awareness of the situation in front of them. They cannot get their mind off of sexual deviance - even when they should be focused on matters of national security and qualifications for leadership.

Cory Booker's Inquisition Into Marriage Views Is About Keeping You Silent

Why is Cory Booker asking the nominee for Director of the C.I.A. about homosexuality and gay marriage?

Believe it or not, that question was posed—repeatedly—in a Thursday Senate confirmation hearing to Mike Pompeo, the CIA director now nominated to be secretary of state. The graphic question was put to him by Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J.

This is a prime example of why you don’t elect Democrats to public office. They have absolutely no awareness of the situation in front of them. They cannot get their mind off of sexual deviance - even when they should be focused on matters of national security and qualifications for leadership.

He's a faggot.

Because he isn't being nominated to be CIA director. He is being nominated for Secretary of State. In that position he would be representing the U.S. internationally in countries where gay people are persecuted for their sexual orientation.

Because he isn't being nominated to be CIA director. He is being nominated for Secretary of State. In that position he would be representing the U.S. internationally in countries where gay people are persecuted for their sexual orientation.
total bullshit.

Because the LGBT cult wants to be sure their evangelical crusade is spread throughout the world.

You obviously have no idea of what the job of a CIA director is.

Psst..it isn't to "represent the us" lol. He's not an ambassador, you sad confused retard.

IMHO:

1. The police officer should NOT be punished. He should be gently educated.

2. If Kendall self-identifies as a female, then everyone should accept it.

a. Here in California and a few other states, people on their driver's licenses may self-identify as a male, female, or X.

3. This is 2018. The country is a-changing. Boy! Is it!

a. Some of the changes are, IMHO, very bad.
b. But letting people self-identify their gender or sexuality or ethnicity should, IMHO, be accepted with kindness, patience, and perhaps a bit of pity.

You obviously have no idea of what the job of a CIA director is.

Psst..it isn't to "represent the us" lol. He's not an ambassador, you sad confused retard.

You are obviously as stupid as Patriot. He's nominated for Secretary of State.

You are obviously as stupid as Patriot. He's nominated for Secretary of State.
So what?!? What the fuck does his personal views about homosexuality have to do with Secretary of State?!?

You sound like a lunatic trying to proclaim that it is somehow “rational” to ask that question of a potential Secretary of State.

Yup...that's a dude

Screen-Shot-2017-07-11-at-10.57.29-AM.jpg
His face is misgendering him.

A cop is disciplined for filling out an accurate police report.

At some point, our side is going to start fighting back, and then it will get ugly.
It was ugly in the South when desegregation came....who won?

All major vocations have black only associations. From the Black Accountants to Black Peace Officers, Black Firefighter and even Black Bar Associations. There are black student unions, black housing, black television shows and white prohibited pool parties. It is obvious, after all these years, the forces of segregation prevailed.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket

Several things:

1) Mr. Kendall, you're not a female. I don't care if you think you're "pretty and feminine". You aren't.

2) Cops don't get paid enough to read your damned mind and figure out that you've deluded yourself that your ugly male ass is female.

3) Maybe don't drag race on the public roads, you fucking moron, and then you won't have to worry about how the cops treat you. Newflash: they're not particularly nice to ANYONE pulling dangerous, self-absorbed stunts like that.

I aint gay but liberty is liberty.

You'd probably bring back slavery, child labor and keep women from voting...So you certainly don't believe in it...Maybe 18th century form of it but not todays that is for sure.

Yeah, calling someone "he" when he REALLY wants to believe he's pretty and girly is EXACTLY like slavery, child labor, and denying suffrage.

"Perspective" is clearly just a word in the dictionary to you.

A cop is disciplined for filling out an accurate police report.

At some point, our side is going to start fighting back, and then it will get ugly.
It was ugly in the South when desegregation came....who won?

All major vocations have black only associations. From the Black Accountants to Black Peace Officers, Black Firefighter and even Black Bar Associations. There are black student unions, black housing, black television shows and white prohibited pool parties. It is obvious, after all these years, the forces of segregation prevailed.
Damn the people who forced them to do that.

Yup...that's a dude

Screen-Shot-2017-07-11-at-10.57.29-AM.jpg

Given that the guy makes no effort to present as female, not even on his driver's license picture, I'd be inclined to consider a typo on the license was more likely, too.

There are a lot of things I want cops to be doing during a traffic stop. Playing Miss Cleo with some gender-confused dipshit so he doesn't get his panties in a wad ain't one of 'em.

At least he's paying the ticket..

Are we supposed to be impressed because he does the bare minimum expected of ANY law-abiding citizen, particularly when he can't even do it without trying to destroy the cop's career for revenge?

Big heads-up to Mr. Kendall: being a whiny bitch doesn't make you female.

In that position he would be representing the U.S. internationally in countries where gay people are persecuted for their sexual orientation.
Yeah? And?

1. He doesn’t set foreign policy. President Trump does.

2. It doesn’t matter whether he hates homosexuals or loves them. He has 0 power over those other countries you mention. They are sovereign nations, sweetie.

You never cease to shock me with the insane things you post out of sheer desperation to defend the completely indefensible.

Anybody can be armed at a moments notice.
Even if that were even remotely true (and it's not) - progressives wouldn't have the slightest clue how to load a firearm and actually fire it. :laugh:
Of course they would. Teaching someone to shoot is not particularly hatd.

It takes years to become proficient.
You morons think the only thing to shooting is lining up the sites.
I wonder how many of them have ever actually looked through a scope that wasn't on TV?

Crap, while they are all worked up over their kid being a he or she ours are at shooting ranges, our three oldest are getting to be quite the marksmen. Yes I said marksMEN and they are girls

It's amazing what you can get accomplished when you aren't wasting time trying to debate unchangeable biology.

Here's a non blaze (aka a real ) version of the story from the local paper .

Board urges more training after cop ID'd transgender woman as male on traffic ticket

The dude is a dude. Hell he looks like an old man, nowhere near feminine

Well the ID says female ! And that ID is good enough for voter ID , it must be followed !!!!

Doubt anyone's looking at the sex designation at the voting booth. Apparently, even the cops don't pay a whole lot of attention to it.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket

how dare people want to be treated equally.

oh nooooooooooo!!!!!!

you spend way too much time thinking about what gay men do.

you have a problem, Susan?

Forum List

Back