The Gaystapo is at it again

Here's a non blaze (aka a real ) version of the story from the local paper .

Board urges more training after cop ID'd transgender woman as male on traffic ticket

The dude is a dude. Hell he looks like an old man, nowhere near feminine

Well the ID says female ! And that ID is good enough for voter ID , it must be followed !!!!

I'd call him a he and if he doesn't like it tough shit

Why? Why do you care? Do you just enjoy being a jerk to people ?

I'm not going to enable mental illness

You are religions . Society constantly enables your mental illness of believing in some magic know it all invisible super being .

We have a 5-4 Supreme Court now...

What is needed is a 6-3 Court...

Ginsberg isn't going to last much longer...

Once a 6-3 Court is safely entrenched, it will be time to bring additional challenges against the Gay Mafia, to roll back some of the Judicial Activism of recent years...

Well the ID says female ! And that ID is good enough for voter ID , it must be followed !!!!

You are religions . Society constantly enables your mental illness of believing in some magic know it all invisible super being .

Ya done fell in the well again

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket
Much ado about nothing...

Rather like the impact of transgender Fruit Loops upon society...

Nothing...
then why is the cop being disciplined?
Because of cowardly management who would rather throw one of their own under the bus than to stand their ground against the Fruit Loop...

Science....

When do right wingers care about science?

We actually know a woman from a man...is that sciencey or what? Or do you wanna claim Matthew can become a women by a simple chopadickomy?

Of course they would. Teaching someone to shoot is not particularly hatd.

It takes years to become proficient.
You morons think the only thing to shooting is lining up the sites.
I wonder how many of them have ever actually looked through a scope that wasn't on TV?

Crap, while they are all worked up over their kid being a he or she ours are at shooting ranges, our three oldest are getting to be quite the marksmen. Yes I said marksMEN and they are girls

Why the left will lose a shooting war......

Hell I read an article about Chicago shootings, they keep shooting each other in the ass. They can't even hold a firearm correctly...all sideways and shit

Most of the deadly shootings are accidental. They don't even shoot the people they mean to, they hit innocent people going about their business 2 blocks away.

Then hurry up and start it. Let's find out.
Why? We control the House, the Senate, the White House, and 33 of the 50 states (and we have partial control of another 12 of the states - leaving a laughable 5 under the control of the Dumbocrats). We control everything - and we are finally operating under constitutional government.

No need for us to start anything, snowflake. But we will finish it (in less than 24 hours most likely).

Why? Because denying science and perpetuating an egregious lie is a guaranteed way to end a society, you dill hole. You don't ignore facts, gender, and science to appease the mentally ill, Timmy. What the fuck is wrong with you?!?

FOH.png

the whole story is of non issue to 99 percent of the American population....we have bigger fish to dry. When things are I I may someday take my flag out of my basement and fly it.

You really have to wonder what planet the DNC is operating on when they threaten to sanction an entire God fearing state for protecting their young girls from the trauma of a confused boy in the girl's shower and protecting women from freakazoid men who want to powder their noses in the ladies room. The same lefties attack the wives of republican politicians and women like Sara Palin who should be a symbol to girls who want to be independent of lock step democrats who care more for freakazoids than genetic women.

A cop is disciplined for filling out an accurate police report.

At some point, our side is going to start fighting back, and then it will get ugly.
Please hurry. We're itching for an excuse over here.
LOL, which side is better armed? You have posters.
You are threatening deathly violence. Remember that the next time someone, including you, whines about the violence of the left.

He's done it before, a few weeks ago. Fine role model. And he wonders why some hate cops.

Well, for starters, faith isn't a "mental illness". God exists. That is an indisputable fact. Second, at no time has society ever "enabled" our faith. Quite the contrary, it obstructs it on a daily basis. I'm not allowed to pray in school or share religious material. I'm not allowed to have a cross in a public building. I'm not permitted to speak faith at work (yet a work will enable any man to cross-dress and use the women's room).

At some point, our side is going to start fighting back, and then it will get ugly.
You are threatening deathly violence. Remember that the next time someone, including you, whines about the violence of the left.
he didn't threaten anyone with anything. the term "fighting back" means that he is already being attacked

He's done it before, a few weeks ago. Fine role model. And he wonders why some hate cops.
Is that supposed to make sense?

You lying maggot. I responded to:
"Please hurry. We're itching for an excuse over here."

You stupid unethical piece of shit.

Well, for starters, faith isn't a "mental illness". God exists. That is an indisputable fact. Second, at no time has society ever "enabled" our faith. Quite the contrary, it obstructs it on a daily basis. I'm not allowed to pray in school or share religious material. I'm not allowed to have a cross in a public building. I'm not permitted to speak faith at work (yet a work will enable any man to cross-dress and use the women's room).

Sure thing fruit loop! Magic super beings is totally sane .

My point is that crazy is all around us . Have lots of tattoos? Crazy! Giant boob implants ? Crazy! Roided up bodybuilder ? Crazy!

But who cares if you ain't hurting anyone . Freedom baby!

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket
Much ado about nothing...

Rather like the impact of transgender Fruit Loops upon society...

Nothing...
then why is the cop being disciplined?

He wasn't disciplined.

Forum List

Back