The Gaystapo is at it again

A cop is disciplined for filling out an accurate police report.

At some point, our side is going to start fighting back, and then it will get ugly.

Typical christian- thinking, feeling and doing the opposite of what your god and his "son" preached. Why do the fake christians always go straight to violence?

We're not in the dark ages anymore. We now know that LGBT is scientifically valid and should be treated and respected as such.

We live in a time of enlightenment and yet so many only want to hate.

Even so, this does not touch your lives and it's none of your business. Leave people alone to live their lives the best way they can.

You know, like Jesus would have.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah, Christ was famous for spending a lot of time trying to deny basic genetics.

I assume the "we" you refer to that "knows LGBT is scientifically valid" would be the other members of your group therapy session.

The dude is a dude. Hell he looks like an old man, nowhere near feminine

Well the ID says female ! And that ID is good enough for voter ID , it must be followed !!!!

I'd call him a he and if he doesn't like it tough shit

Why? Why do you care? Do you just enjoy being a jerk to people ?

Science....

When do right wingers care about science?

Every single time we have to tell you fucking leftists that it doesn't mean "whatever I want to pretend is true at the moment".

Which, lately, is an average of 6 times a day.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket
Why do you have this obsession with gay people? Besides liberals in general, you whine about it constantly. Hmmmm

The dude is a dude. Hell he looks like an old man, nowhere near feminine

Well the ID says female ! And that ID is good enough for voter ID , it must be followed !!!!

I'd call him a he and if he doesn't like it tough shit

Why? Why do you care? Do you just enjoy being a jerk to people ?

I'm not going to enable mental illness

You are religions . Society constantly enables your mental illness of believing in some magic know it all invisible super being .

No, society either stays the hell out of it, and has little to do with it at all, or interferes mightily and tries to contradict it.

At no point is society EVER forced to pretend to agree with it.

It takes years to become proficient.
You morons think the only thing to shooting is lining up the sites.
I wonder how many of them have ever actually looked through a scope that wasn't on TV?

Crap, while they are all worked up over their kid being a he or she ours are at shooting ranges, our three oldest are getting to be quite the marksmen. Yes I said marksMEN and they are girls

Why the left will lose a shooting war......

Hell I read an article about Chicago shootings, they keep shooting each other in the ass. They can't even hold a firearm correctly...all sideways and shit

Most of the deadly shootings are accidental. They don't even shoot the people they mean to, they hit innocent people going about their business 2 blocks away.

True. Safest place to be in a drive-by is apparently wherever the shooter is trying to aim for.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket

how dare people want to be treated equally.

oh nooooooooooo!!!!!!

you spend way too much time thinking about what gay men do.

you have a problem, Susan?

Equally to WHAT? If my driver's license said I was male, I can assure you the cop would think THAT was a typo, too. The cop did exaclty what he would have done with anyone in the same circumstances. How much more equal can you get?

how dare people want to be treated equally. oh nooooooooooo!!!!!! you spend way too much time thinking about what gay men do. you have a problem, Susan?
Uh...what does “equality” have to do with anything? The article was about a law enforcement officer being “disciplined” for telling the scientific and biological truth.

Only fascists try to censor the truth. What does that day about you, jillian?

Why do you have this obsession with gay people? Besides liberals in general, you whine about it constantly. Hmmmm
Why do you run from the facts? Why are you so desperate to change the narrative? This has nothing to do with “gay people”.

It’s about an officer being reprimanded for not perpetuating a lie. You know who did shit like that? Nazi, Germany under Adolf Hitler. Communist, U.S.S.R. under Joseph Stalin.

So the real question is - why do you support oppressive regimes like that? Why would you support a government reprimanding a law enforcement officer for telling the truth?

Why do you run from the facts? Why are you so desperate to change the narrative? This has nothing to do with “gay people”.

It’s about an officer being reprimanded for not perpetuating a lie. You know who did shit like that? Nazi, Germany under Adolf Hitler. Communist, U.S.S.R. under Joseph Stalin.

So the real question is - why do you support oppressive regimes like that? Why would you support a government reprimanding a law enforcement officer for telling the truth?
I would agree he shouldn’t be reprimanded for it. It’s pretty insignificant, but I’m guessing any cop is disciplined for putting false information on a ticket. The point is, you have this obsession with LGBT crap like this. Why do you care? This is such a dumb thing to throw a tantrum over lol. The cop didn’t lose his job. Life goes on.

You are obviously as stupid as Patriot. He's nominated for Secretary of State.
So what?!? What the fuck does his personal views about homosexuality have to do with Secretary of State?!?

You sound like a lunatic trying to proclaim that it is somehow “rational” to ask that question of a potential Secretary of State.

I already explained why it matters. You weren't smart enough to know he's nominated for Sec of State...I certainly don't expect you to understand why it matters if he's vehemently anti gay.

So what?!? What the fuck does his personal views about homosexuality have to do with Secretary of State?!?

You sound like a lunatic trying to proclaim that it is somehow “rational” to ask that question of a potential Secretary of State.

I already explained why it matters. You weren't smart enough to know he's nominated for Sec of State...I certainly don't expect you to understand why it matters if he's vehemently anti gay.
Actually, what I see is that you aren't intelligent enough to explain your pov. Why does his anti-gayness have anything to do with his job?

You leftist goobs assume that everybody is as criminal as you...that given a little power, every person who embraces a moral code will be as evil as you scumbags are when it comes to targeting and oppressing those who think differently.

Like you are doing here, for example. Your stupid insistence that political figures MUST embrace your ideology is..well, stupid.

Actually, what I see is that you aren't intelligent enough to explain your pov. Why does his anti-gayness have anything to do with his job?

You leftist goobs assume that everybody is as criminal as you...that given a little power, every person who embraces a moral code will be as evil as you scumbags are when it comes to targeting and oppressing those who think differently.

Like you are doing here, for example. Your stupid insistence that political figures MUST embrace your ideology is..well, stupid.

It was already explained to you why it matters. I don't care if the CIA director is anti gay. I do care if the Secretary of State, whose job it is to address human rights abuses in other countries, agrees with countries that toss gays off buildings.

...the Secretary of State, whose job it is to address human rights abuses in other countries
Nothing could be further from the truth. That is so outrageous, I can't even tell if Sea is trolling or if she actually believes that.

It's bad enough that you believe the federal government has unlimited power over the people of the U.S. Now you seem to think that the federal government also has unlimited power over other nations as well. :eusa_doh:

...the Secretary of State, whose job it is to address human rights abuses in other countries
That comment is so incredibly idiotic, I feel obligated to correct it lest an elementary school child stumbles across it and actually believes that it is (and I quote) "the job of the Secretary of State to ADDRESS human rights abuses in OTHER COUNTRIES".

Dear small child: please ignore the astounding ignorance of the previous post. The Secretary of State's job is to oversee the State Department. The job of the State Department is to implement the diplomatic foreign policy of the President of the United States.

Please stay in school and study the U.S. Constitution so that you don't end up saying really stupid shit on public message boards like Seawytch.

It was already explained to you why it matters. I don't care if the CIA director is anti gay. I do care if the Secretary of State, whose job it is to address human rights abuses in other countries, agrees with countries that toss gays off buildings.

So you can provide something that shows him agreeing that it's okay to toss gays off buildings?

You people are so crazy. You can't even follow your own thoughts to their logical conclusions.

That comment is so incredibly idiotic, I feel obligated to correct it lest an elementary school child stumbles across it and actually believes that it is (and I quote) "the job of the Secretary of State to ADDRESS human rights abuses in OTHER COUNTRIES".

Dear small child: please ignore the astounding ignorance of the previous post. The Secretary of State's job is to oversee the State Department. The job of the State Department is to implement the diplomatic foreign policy of the President of the United States.

Please stay in school and study the U.S. Constitution so that you don't end up saying really stupid shit on public message boards like Seawytch.
She's an anti-constitution, liberty hating, authoritarian pos who thinks that her and her buddies should be able to disarm people, throw them in jail, destroy their livelihood, prevent them from entering politics....based on the lie that we WANT to do those things to them.

She wants to destroy the constitution, topple the president, and establish mob rule with a faggot or lesbian at the helm who has no other positive attribute other than the fact that as a faggot or lesbian, they like to get down on their own.

Fucking weirdoes. Should have been institutionalized at birth. Mainstream lunatics and this is what you get.

Nothing could be further from the truth. That is so outrageous, I can't even tell if Sea is trolling or if she actually believes that.

It's bad enough that you believe the federal government has unlimited power over the people of the U.S. Now you seem to think that the federal government also has unlimited power over other nations as well. :eusa_doh:

You are so woefully ignorant it is frightening...

https://www.state.gov/j/drl/hr/

So you can provide something that shows him agreeing that it's okay to toss gays off buildings?

You people are so crazy. You can't even follow your own thoughts to their logical conclusions.

I can show he gives tacit support to Uganda’s “kill the gays” policies...

https://www.advocate.com/politics/...-pick-mike-pompeo-brings-anti-lgbt-record-him

http://www.goodasyou.org/good_as_y...f-tony-perkins-saying-bill-upholds-moral.html

he won't understand. he feels sexually threatened by gay men. they make him feel out of control. if they didn't, he wouldn't give a flying.

He doesn’t care about diplomacy...

Forum List

Back