The Front Porch Swing

garden_chair.jpg

Never mind. I fetched it myself. MINE. It has GRACIE all over it so no butts go in it except mine! However, is some cute guy needs a seat...I can scootch over I guess. ;)

I have to say, that is a seriously breathtaking scene. Reminds me of Vermont.

What I like so far about the Stoop: All women :D

The new roomie will be moving in on the 4th. She is 61, retired, and ON THE GO all the time. And she has two little dogs. Emma is a yorkshire pup only 8 months old...and Andy is a Jack Russell/Rat Terrier mix. He is a therapy dog...she takes him to retirement homes and the folks there just love him. He was so cute! I took to him right away. he was so friendly and so hyper..he dug right into Karma's toy box and I was thrilled cuz Andy really took to Karma. But...she laid behind my chair the whole time. Wouldn't play with him, wouldn't sniff him. It made me sad because karma used to be just like Andy 6 months ago. She is a changed dog. :(
Moki came to see what the ruckus was...sniffed, got bored, went back under the bed. At least he didn't try to beat up Andy and Emma! Good sign, that. The cat was in 7th heaven. She is bigger than Emma, just a tad smaller than Andy and she immediately bumped heads with them...so they are ok in her opinion. Only one I was bummed about was Karma. I am hoping she gets to be friends with Andy. She sticks so close to me....probably because all she ever had was Gracie and Gracie is gone.
Hurt my heart realizing she is dealing with the loss...but there are other issues now. Her shutting herself off. I miss the wild kid like Karma. :(

An interesting coincidence: I have a very dear friend in N'awlins who's had a Jack Russell for eons -- and her name is Gracie. I don't have a pic though.

I brought my own! Hope you don't mind!

the-swinging-chairs-on.jpg

Wow.....that's beautiful too....

I would post one of my summer garden, as my winter garden doesn't look so hot..I"m supposed to go to bed and I keep seeing all these neat posts and can't help posting.....

By the time I get back tomorrow I bet this thread will be 10 pages long and I'll spend the whole evening catching up.....

I would post one of my summer garden, as my winter garden doesn't look so hot..I"m supposed to go to bed and I keep seeing all these neat posts and can't help posting.....

By the time I get back tomorrow I bet this thread will be 10 pages long and I'll spend the whole evening catching up.....

It prolly will, but the way this site counts things is interesting... 24 posts (25 now with this one) ... and ZERO views. I'll never grok how you can post in a thread without looking at it.

A muffins and ice tea kind of song:

Last edited by a moderator:

It prolly will, but the way this site counts things is interesting... 24 posts (25 now with this one) ... and ZERO views. I'll never grok how you can post in a thread without looking at it.

Your counter must be off....my CP shows 111 views, already.

And, dammit, now I am going to sign off and go to bed...Goodnight, y'all......:)

garden_chair.jpg

Never mind. I fetched it myself. MINE. It has GRACIE all over it so no butts go in it except mine! However, is some cute guy needs a seat...I can scootch over I guess. ;)

I have to say, that is a seriously breathtaking scene. Reminds me of Vermont.

What I like so far about the Stoop: All women :D

Awwww! Well, that didn't last long. ;)

The new roomie will be moving in on the 4th. She is 61, retired, and ON THE GO all the time. And she has two little dogs. Emma is a yorkshire pup only 8 months old...and Andy is a Jack Russell/Rat Terrier mix. He is a therapy dog...she takes him to retirement homes and the folks there just love him. He was so cute! I took to him right away. he was so friendly and so hyper..he dug right into Karma's toy box and I was thrilled cuz Andy really took to Karma. But...she laid behind my chair the whole time. Wouldn't play with him, wouldn't sniff him. It made me sad because karma used to be just like Andy 6 months ago. She is a changed dog. :(
Moki came to see what the ruckus was...sniffed, got bored, went back under the bed. At least he didn't try to beat up Andy and Emma! Good sign, that. The cat was in 7th heaven. She is bigger than Emma, just a tad smaller than Andy and she immediately bumped heads with them...so they are ok in her opinion. Only one I was bummed about was Karma. I am hoping she gets to be friends with Andy. She sticks so close to me....probably because all she ever had was Gracie and Gracie is gone.
Hurt my heart realizing she is dealing with the loss...but there are other issues now. Her shutting herself off. I miss the wild kid like Karma. :(

An interesting coincidence: I have a very dear friend in N'awlins who's had a Jack Russell for eons -- and her name is Gracie. I don't have a pic though.

Ya gotta love a good Jack Russell Terrorist. :thup:

Ya gotta love a good Jack Russell Terrorist. :thup:

My friend's word is "willful"... but yeah that works even better.

Oh, I have more in me than you think, lol. I just keep a semi low profile as much as possible. I'd rather have fun than get in bickering arguments. Which is why I like the ignore feature so much.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back