The Front Porch Swing

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Hey, y'all. I am just hanging out on my front porch, ready to share some sweet tea and muffins with the neighbors.

porch_zps3d427dfe.jpg~original

Last edited by a moderator:
Present. Now...where did I put my voodoo doll? I wanna dress her up in Barbie heels and do her hair. :lol:

HEY!! Where is my rocker with the fluffy piller? Gotta have it for my old crone back and fucked up hips. Quick now! Granny can't sit on the stoop for much longer. It's to HARRRRRRRD!

Yeehaw.....I'm ready for some of that ice tea and some hot muffins.....

well, no, actually, I'm getting ready to go to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow, have a group of people coming over to watch the Super Bowl with us.....so I better get me some beauty sleep.....

Thanks for opening this thread Boop....I'll be sure to let some of the others know they are welcome here and there won't be any poop slinging allowed.....Yeehaw....:)

garden_chair.jpg

Never mind. I fetched it myself. MINE. It has GRACIE all over it so no butts go in it except mine! However, is some cute guy needs a seat...I can scootch over I guess. ;)

So...to keep in tune with the location of Boop's Stoop....what do y'all call your stoops? Got a pic of your real one? I will see if I can dredge one up of mine. I DO have one...but the cat is sitting on my bench.
Lemme go get it.

Hi all, I'm heading off to bed but this is a good idea. Talk to you tomorrow. Just stopping in quick for now. I also have to get up early tomorrow.

Enjoy the Super Bowl tomorrow if that's your thing.

I'll probably also check out the puppy bowl and kitty half time show on Animal Planet. That's always cute and my daughter loves it.

Good night!!

Yeehaw.....I'm ready for some of that ice tea and some hot muffins.....

well, no, actually, I'm getting ready to go to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow, have a group of people coming over to watch the Super Bowl with us.....so I better get me some beauty sleep.....

Thanks for opening this thread Boop....I'll be sure to let some of the others know they are welcome here and there won't be any poop slinging allowed.....Yeehaw....:)

Have fun! Come back after, we can all share our Super Bowl menus!

garden_chair.jpg

Never mind. I fetched it myself. MINE. It has GRACIE all over it so no butts go in it except mine! However, is some cute guy needs a seat...I can scootch over I guess. ;)

Ever the flirt......nice chair, wish I had one in my garden. So nice to see you here, Gracie, I'll be signing off soon, I'm really tired....and tomorrow will be busy, busy with the Super Bowl and friends coming over.....still not sure which team I'm going to root for.

goodnight.gif

The new roomie will be moving in on the 4th. She is 61, retired, and ON THE GO all the time. And she has two little dogs. Emma is a yorkshire pup only 8 months old...and Andy is a Jack Russell/Rat Terrier mix. He is a therapy dog...she takes him to retirement homes and the folks there just love him. He was so cute! I took to him right away. he was so friendly and so hyper..he dug right into Karma's toy box and I was thrilled cuz Andy really took to Karma. But...she laid behind my chair the whole time. Wouldn't play with him, wouldn't sniff him. It made me sad because karma used to be just like Andy 6 months ago. She is a changed dog. :(
Moki came to see what the ruckus was...sniffed, got bored, went back under the bed. At least he didn't try to beat up Andy and Emma! Good sign, that. The cat was in 7th heaven. She is bigger than Emma, just a tad smaller than Andy and she immediately bumped heads with them...so they are ok in her opinion. Only one I was bummed about was Karma. I am hoping she gets to be friends with Andy. She sticks so close to me....probably because all she ever had was Gracie and Gracie is gone.
Hurt my heart realizing she is dealing with the loss...but there are other issues now. Her shutting herself off. I miss the wild kid like Karma. :(

No Super Bowl for me. I will be in the garden as much as possible.
But I hope you have a blast!

9bch37.jpg

Karma and Gracie battling for the tennis ball both are holding on to with their teeth.They would stay like that for half an hour until the other would give just a little bit by adjusting their aching jaws and the other would yank it away. Then the chase would be on.

Sigh. I think I just depressed myself.

garden_chair.jpg

:poke:

Is there no droop to which Boop's stoop will not stoop?

If I can't bring my dollies I'm neggin' you all!

:muahaha:

I have quite a few chairs on my back stoop. That is Gracie, passing by. :(
117e7o1.jpg
[/IMG]

That is beautiful Gracie....I'll have to post some of mine, but for the third and fourth time....I'm off to bed....

Forum List

Back