The Forsaken Man and Beast

Cottontail

Rookie
Aug 25, 2016
Nebraska
I've been rescuing every kind of animal around for 4 decades. Spent more 0n them than I ever did on myself. But the reward is so much greater. I recently had many of my pets butchered from attacks of cruelty. I came here to recover from my meltdown.

:welcome: I guess...

upload_2016-8-26_20-32-54.png

I've been rescuing every kind of animal around for 4 decades. Spent more 0n them than I ever did on myself. But the reward is so much greater. I recently had many of my pets butchered from attacks of cruelty. I came here to recover from my meltdown.

Welcome to the rabbit warren.

I'm really new to this, but that was really funny. Can you guys help me out on how to post on this forum? I'm very nice and quite educated but bypassed the technology era.

You really can't break the inter-web... Just start pressing buttons and you will learn...

3 rules...

Have a sense of humor...

Let the crap fall off your shoulders...

Have fun...

I'm really new to this, but that was really funny. Can you guys help me out on how to post on this forum? I'm very nice and quite educated but bypassed the technology era.

First things first, you need a pancake on your head, not a chicken.
pancake_bunny.jpg

You really can't break the inter-web... Just start pressing buttons and you will learn...

3 rules...

Have a sense of humor...

Let the crap fall off your shoulders...

Have fun...

...you know, if you stopped placing poop on people's shoulders....

I first read your OP title as:

The Foreskin Man and Beast.

Um, yes I know :eusa_doh:

First things first, you need a pancake on your head, not a chicken.
pancake_bunny.jpg

pancake_bunny.jpg

I'll eat those pancakes and then keep that bunny rabbit and love it and feed it Alfalfa and chocolate ice cream :smoke:

Get your mind out of the gutter, Lucy

Get your mind out of the gutter, Lucy

But but but....I'm just an innocent girl with a virgin mind....oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

I see you rescue more than just animals.

1863327-foreskin_man_2.jpg

Forum List

Back