Trinity Paige here

TrinityPaige

Rookie
Aug 25, 2016
Hi, guys. Not my real name. I protect that, as I imagine we all do, but I like the sound of the name. I like a good discussion on a forum that does not allow trolls. Thank you very much for not allowing trolls.

I hope to be a good member of the board and add some content and politeness to the discussions.

Hi, guys. Not my real name. I protect that, as I imagine we all do, but I like the sound of the name. I like a good discussion on a forum that does not allow trolls. Thank you very much for not allowing trolls.

I hope to be a good member of the board and add some content and politeness to the discussions.
If you saw a no troll sign coming in you turned the wrong way. The CDZ would be your no troll zone. Define "troll" for the members if you would?

If you saw a no troll sign coming in you turned the wrong way. The CDZ would be your no troll zone. Define "troll" for the members if you would?

From what I read in the TOX on here it defined itself as a no trollzone. Trolls disrupt threads for no purpose other than putting out inflammatory comments, reveal personal information on posters, and spread lies about people. That is what is NOT allowed from the TOS, right?

Try someplace else, Trinity. We got trolls aplenty and they're particularly ugly at the moment, for some reason.

From what I read in the TOX on here it defined itself as a no trollzone. Trolls disrupt threads for no purpose other than putting out inflammatory comments, reveal personal information on posters, and spread lies about people. That is what is NOT allowed from the TOS, right?
I suggest you read the zone rules in each zone. Any questions you should ask a mod.

Try someplace else, Trinity. We got trolls aplenty and they're particularly ugly at the moment, for some reason.
don't listen to our resident AARP member. She is senile. But she cant help it, so be nice. There are no trolls here!

I suggest you read the zone rules in each zone. Any questions you should ask a mod.

Thanks. I'll do that.

don't listen to our resident AARP member. She is senile. But she cant help it, so be nice. There are no trolls here!

Thanks, TNHarley

Oh, they don't bother me. I can handle them. I just need to follow what was said and make sure I am in the correct Zone at the time. Thanks.

Thanks, TNHarley
naw, I was kidding. She is old and senile, but we have trolls :badgrin:

I will respond to you, young sir, the next time we are in an appropriate zone.

I will respond to you, young sir, the next time we are in an appropriate zone.
:huddle:

Thanks, TNHarley
naw, I was kidding. She is old and senile, but we have trolls :badgrin:

We also have raving lunatics who can be mistaken for trolls

image.jpeg

That's not very welcoming!

We also have guys who have highly unattractive female avatars. The Ignore function is your friend especially if you have a weak stomach and an expensive keyboard.

There are TONS of trolls here. This is like troll central. :lol: Welcome anyhow, though you probably won't be here very long.

Forum List

Back