The Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is WHITE and REPUBLICAN

Love Guno's threads.

Keep it up, Guno!
then you must be another racist.....way to go Truman.....

Speaking of racists, where are all the comments about how blacks get the most food stamps?

No matter how often the RWs are shown that its white children, the elderly, disable vets - they're still back here, every frikken day, saying that blacks are the problem.

If you, Harry Dresden don't like this source, why not post your own that prove it wrong?
prove what wrong?.....that guno is a fucking racist and you dont say shit to him?........

You know what would be great? A thread where people actually discussed things and said "hey you know what, your facts proved my opinion wrong"

Luddly will NEVER EVER be involved in any sort of conversation like that. And then has the unmitigated gall to ask why no one will engage him.

Speaking of racists, where are all the comments about how blacks get the most food stamps?
No matter how often the RWs are shown that its white children, the elderly, disable vets - they're still back here, every frikken day, saying that blacks are the problem.

dear, you're a liberal ,remember?? so don't be assertive it makes an ass out of you.

Blacks make up 13 percent of the U.S. with whites covering 70 percent per the census, meaning a disproportionate number of black Americans receives food stamps, relative to the nation's overall demographic composition.

do you understand now?

Love Guno's threads.

Keep it up, Guno!

If you, Harry Dresden don't like this source, why not post your own that prove it wrong?
prove what wrong?.....that guno is a fucking racist and you dont say shit to him?........

You know what would be great? A thread where people actually discussed things and said "hey you know what, your facts proved my opinion wrong"

Luddly will NEVER EVER be involved in any sort of conversation like that. And then has the unmitigated gall to ask why no one will engage him.
it just pisses me off when i see someone talking about racist on the right but yet have nothing to say about the racist on the left.....and Guno, the biggest lefty racist on this board......he gets a thanks from these asswipes who are so sick and tired of those racist threads...

All you RWs -

Instead of your usual ad hom attacks, how about you address this issue - ignorant people voting against their own best interests?

Oh wait .. Never mind.

The lot of you do the same dumb thing every single day and then hide behind childish insults.
to Luddy......this is a Guno thread......how come i dont see you say the same shit to this asshole as you do all the RW racist assholes?.....oh wait....never mind....Guno is a lefty....

Okay, I looked. I don't see anything racist in what he said. Its fact that the most wealthy in the country are white.

How is that fact "racist"?
geezus ludd.....is this the only thread the guy has done?...whenever someone has to mention skin color in 60-70% of their threads.....they are racist.....Guno is a leftist racist.....he is not any better than the righty ones here.......the only difference between Guno and his righty Brothers is.....Guno hates White people.....and that is a fact.....

Decades ago, I had the good fortune of meeting many of those white trash Republicans as an encyclopedia salesman traveling the back roads of Appalachia (Tennessee). Being a corn-fed cracker myself, it was a bit heart-breaking to see the living conditions in which many of them lived. But they were honest, happy, family oriented people. The kind of people Democrats hate- they like their guns, they were religious, and they believed in traditional family values. The sort of folks who today represent a huge threat to the Democrat's agenda of turning America into a non-secular gun free genderless zone.

Jesus a door to door encyclopedia salesman, that had to be tough
I mostly called on two types of families... those who couldn't afford them, and those who couldn't read. :lol:

Love Guno's threads.

Keep it up, Guno!

it just pisses me off when i see someone talking about racist on the right but yet have nothing to say about the racist on the left.....and Guno, the biggest lefty racist on this board......he gets a thanks from these asswipes who are so sick and tired of those racist threads...

All you RWs -

Instead of your usual ad hom attacks, how about you address this issue - ignorant people voting against their own best interests?

Oh wait .. Never mind.

The lot of you do the same dumb thing every single day and then hide behind childish insults.
to Luddy......this is a Guno thread......how come i dont see you say the same shit to this asshole as you do all the RW racist assholes?.....oh wait....never mind....Guno is a lefty....

Okay, I looked. I don't see anything racist in what he said. Its fact that the most wealthy in the country are white.

geezus ludd.....is this the only thread the guy has done?...whenever someone has to mention skin color in 60-70% of their threads.....they are racist.....Guno is a leftist racist.....he is not any better than the righty ones here.......the only difference between Guno and his righty Brothers is.....Guno hates White people.....and that is a fact.....

Harry Dresden Don't lie about what I have said to guno. Don't lie that you have read every single post I have ever written to or about guno. Don't like that I have never said anything about racism on the left. Don't lie that I have not repeatedly written that I dislike the term "white trash" and believe it is racist. And, please do not lie that I should be in charge of what other posters write.

SmarterThanTheAverageBear You dumb chit. I have never asked "why no one will engage" me. What a silly thing to say. Please feel free to put me on ignore.

All you RWs -

Oh wait .. Never mind.

Only southern cracker biblethumping jakanapes

All you RWs -

Oh wait .. Never mind.

Harry Dresden Don't lie about what I have said to guno. Don't lie that you have read every single post I have ever written to or about guno. Don't like that I have never said anything about racism on the left. Don't lie that I have not repeatedly written that I dislike the term "white trash" and believe it is racist. And, please do not lie that I should be in charge of what other posters write.

SmarterThanTheAverageBear You dumb chit. I have never asked "why no one will engage" me. What a silly thing to say. Please feel free to put me on ignore.
Luddy....first off ....what am i lying about what you have said to Guno?...i have been in quite a few of Gunos threads.....you sir have never said anything about Guno and his bullshit...but you have thanked him for saying that bullshit....
Don't like that I have never said anything about racism on the left.

yea i dont like.....when you say something to the Righty racist but give the lefty racist a pass.....that kinda makes you a Hypocrite....

And, please do not lie that I should be in charge of what other posters write.
i said this when?...........

All you RWs -

Oh wait .. Never mind.

Only southern cracker biblethumping jakanapes
thats not what you have implied asshole.....go ahead start doing damage control now....but its to late.....to many people know how you are.....you might fool people like Luddy......but most of us know.....

All you RWs -

Oh wait .. Never mind.

Luddy....first off ....what am i lying about what you have said to Guno?...i have been in quite a few of Gunos threads.....you sir have never said anything about Guno and his bullshit...but you have thanked him for saying that bullshit....

yea i dont like.....when you say something to the Righty racist but give the lefty racist a pass.....that kinda makes you a Hypocrite....

You've "been in quite a few of Gunos threads" and yet say that I "have never said anything about Guno and his bullshit" even though I just did - in this thread.

Until you start calling out every single person on this board, both right and left and on all examples of racism, you really have no business accusing me of anything at all.

Put another way, what would you reply to me if I accused you of never calling out racists? Do you? Do you call attention to every single racist comment on this board? Indeed, do you ever call out any racist? I haven't seen it so therefore, you never do and never have. Right?

This is a ridiculous conversation.

You've "been in quite a few of Gunos threads" and yet say that I "have never said anything about Guno and his bullshit" even though I just did - in this thread.

Until you start calling out every single person on this board, both right and left and on all examples of racism, you really have no business accusing me of anything at all.

Put another way, what would you reply to me if I accused you of never calling out racists? Do you? Do you call attention to every single racist comment on this board? Indeed, do you ever call out any racist? I haven't seen it so therefore, you never do and never have. Right?

This is a ridiculous conversation.

If possible, stop being stupid and or dishonest. Harry's point stands. Guno is the BIGGEST liberal racist on this board. IF you were opposed to racism, just for the fact that it's racism, you would be able to quote at least one post of yours calling this fuckstain a racist.

Let me give you an example.

Shootspeeders and Cultsmasher are two of the worst rightwing racists I've seen on this board, I tell them that every chance I get.

Likewise Asclepias and Guno are two of the worst left wing racists I've seen on this board, I also tell them that every chance I get.

My opinion, rooted in fact, is that you have at some point called both Shootspeeders, and Cultsmashers racists, whilst never saying jack to Milkweed or Guno.

That's being a partisan dickhead. If you don't like being called a partisan dickhead, stop being a partisan dickhead.

In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky
This doesn't invalidate any of the assumptions or stereotypes.

I'm not saying they are right or wrong, but you'd have to provide evidence on a macro scale to prove them wrong.

In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky

I'm not saying they are right or wrong, but you'd have to provide evidence on a macro scale to prove them wrong.

I'm still trying to figure out how a county of 5,000 people could POSSIBLY be the food stamp capitol of the country, even if every single person were on food stamps. Some apartment building in NYC probably have more food stamp recipients than that entire county does.

"have never said anything about Guno and his bullshit" even though I just did - in this thread.

yea you did...you thanked the asshole and then he thanked you back 3x.....how does it feel Ludd agreeing with a racist like Guno?...............

every single one?.....i did not even ask you to do that.....nice guy Ludd....

i would just tell you to go to a Guno,Katz,Shootspeeders or a Steve MaGarret thread.....you will see me there telling them what assholes they are.....and hey Luddy....no one including me or you can be at every racist thread here....and NOBODY asked you to be in every one....so quit your goddamned sniveling....

Indeed, do you ever call out any racist? I haven't seen it so therefore, you never do and never have. Right?
wrong......you have been in Katz's threads and have seen me tell her what an ass she is for the way she talks about Mexicans....but keep denying things Ludd it just makes you look dishonest....
This is a ridiculous conversation
it sucks being called out doesnt it?.......

I'm still trying to figure out how a county of 5,000 people could POSSIBLY be the food stamp capitol of the country, even if every single person were on food stamps. Some apartment building in NYC probably have more food stamp recipients than that entire county does.
331,000 in San Bernardino County out here....

331,000 in San Bernardino County out here....

Which is why I've been asking how this guy reached the conclusion he reached. I mean 5,000 people is the capitol of food stamps?

kent_1.jpg

kent_2.jpg

I bet they've got cable TV in there! :D

Forum List

Back