The Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is WHITE and REPUBLICAN

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky

But hey, they elect rich white old geezers because they are just like them !! :uhoh3:

The Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is WHITE and REPUBLICAN Political Blind Spot

• Banned
kent_1.jpg

kent_2.jpg

Not that it matters to you at all, but nowhere in that article did the author state HOW he decided that that town was "the foodstamp capitol of the US"

Jesus Christ Guno, at least put some effort into your trolling.

Decades ago, I had the good fortune of meeting many of those white trash Republicans as an encyclopedia salesman traveling the back roads of Appalachia (Tennessee). Being a corn-fed cracker myself, it was a bit heart-breaking to see the living conditions in which many of them lived. But they were honest, happy, family oriented people. The kind of people Democrats hate- they like their guns, they were religious, and they believed in traditional family values. The sort of folks who today represent a huge threat to the Democrat's agenda of turning America into a non-secular gun free genderless zone.

Decades ago, I had the good fortune of meeting many of those white trash Republicans as an encyclopedia salesman traveling the back roads of Appalachia (Tennessee). Being a corn-fed cracker myself, it was a bit heart-breaking to see the living conditions in which many of them lived. But they were honest, happy, family oriented people. The kind of people Democrats hate- they like their guns, they were religious, and they believed in traditional family values. The sort of folks who today represent a huge threat to the Democrat's agenda of turning America into a non-secular gun free genderless zone.

Jesus a door to door encyclopedia salesman, that had to be tough

Nothing like telling half the story ....

1) The median income for a household in the county was $15,805, which is the third lowest in the nation and the lowest among counties with a non-Hispanic white majority population, and the median income for a family was $18,034. Males had a median income of $25,100 versus $18,203 for females. The per capita income for the county was $10,742. About 41.7% of families and 45.4% of the population were below the poverty line, including 56.3% of those under age 18 and 34.5% of those age 65 or over.

2) Used to be coal country --- and we know what Democrats have done to the coal industry.

3) Used to have a thriving tobacco farming industry - until the Democrats orchestrated a 'buy out' program.

4) Has significant gas and oil resources, but located on government land - and Democrats have blocked exploration.

And, you're surprised they voted Republican??? Democratic programs have virtually destroyed their economy.

so they will be VERY happy and blissful with the republicans, they will be happy to starve to death just waiting to go to jesusland in the sky when they die

971009_648224248524208_1531188576_n.png

I would point out the obvious flaws in Guno's arguments, but we all know he isn't the least bit interested in an honest conversation, so instead I'm just going to make fun of him.

I would point out the obvious flaws in Guno's arguments, but we all know he isn't the least bit interested in an honest conversation, so instead I'm just going to make fun of him.

Are you a Birther?

LOL , nah, I believe Obama was born in Hawaii, and further it isn't even relevant because he would still be a natural US citizen by virtue of his mother.

But, I am curious, what does that have to do with this thread?

Are you a Birther?

LOL , nah, I believe Obama was born in Hawaii, and further it isn't even relevant because he would still be a natural US citizen by virtue of his mother.

But, I am curious, what does that have to do with this thread?

I thought you were spouting Birther crap the other day. My mistake.

Forum List

Back