The Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is WHITE and REPUBLICAN

I would point out the obvious flaws in Guno's arguments, but we all know he isn't the least bit interested in an honest conversation, so instead I'm just going to make fun of him.

Are you a Birther?

LOL , nah, I believe Obama was born in Hawaii, and further it isn't even relevant because he would still be a natural US citizen by virtue of his mother.

But, I am curious, what does that have to do with this thread?

I thought you were spouting Birther crap the other day. My mistake.

LOL No you're mistake indeed. Those morons are well morons.

Plenty of reasons to be dissatisfied with Obama, or indeed with any politician, without making things up.

Not that it matters to you at all, but nowhere in that article did the author state HOW he decided that that town was "the foodstamp capitol of the US"

Jesus Christ Guno, at least put some effort into your trolling.
Guno is just like his mentor Dean......obsessed......but then thats what being raised in a 1/4 wide with the wal-mart people as your neighbors does to a young guy.....

From the comments section"

I grew up in Appalachia and still have relatives who are miners. And yes, they ARE bigoted and YES they vote primarily GOP, and YES, they ARE on welfare/black lung/social security. I left because my parents were professionals and told me to get out into the real world and don't EVER look back.
They were right.

Education is key and we all know that RWs believe education is a liberal plot and kinds of "elitist" and "snobby". Betcha too that these sad folks think homeschooling is just nifty, good book crap and all that.

If you live there, you better hope your own parents somehow got an education because if they didn't, you're likely stuck in that hell hole and digging for coal - not for your own enrichment but to line the pockets of the 1%.

All you RWs -

Instead of your usual ad hom attacks, how about you address this issue - ignorant people voting against their own best interests?

Oh wait .. Never mind.

The lot of you do the same dumb thing every single day and then hide behind childish insults.

From the comments section"

I grew up in Appalachia and still have relatives who are miners. And yes, they ARE bigoted and YES they vote primarily GOP, and YES, they ARE on welfare/black lung/social security. I left because my parents were professionals and told me to get out into the real world and don't EVER look back.
They were right.

Education is key and we all know that RWs believe education is a liberal plot and kinds of "elitist" and "snobby". Betcha too that these sad folks think homeschooling is just nifty, good book crap and all that.

If you live there, you better hope your own parents somehow got an education because if they didn't, you're likely stuck in that hell hole and digging for coal - not for your own enrichment but to line the pockets of the 1%.

Just when you think a thread can't get any dumber, Luddly shows up..

Where's RDean to complete the trifecta of stupidity?

I would point out the obvious flaws in Guno's arguments, but we all know he isn't the least bit interested in an honest conversation, so instead I'm just going to make fun of him.

Are you a Birther?

LOL , nah, I believe Obama was born in Hawaii, and further it isn't even relevant because he would still be a natural US citizen by virtue of his mother.

nothing.....LL likes to ask impertinent questions.....

All you RWs -

Instead of your usual ad hom attacks, how about you address this issue - ignorant people voting against their own best interests?

Oh wait .. Never mind.

The lot of you do the same dumb thing every single day and then hide behind childish insults.

Tell you what bucko, take your happy ass on down to the bullring and start this exact topic, where you will be FORCED to debate honorably, and I will come down there and destroy you vis a vie more democrats on welfare than republicans.

Love Guno's threads.

Keep it up, Guno!
then you must be another racist.....way to go Truman.....

Speaking of racists, where are all the comments about how blacks get the most food stamps?

No matter how often the RWs are shown that its white children, the elderly, disable vets - they're still back here, every frikken day, saying that blacks are the problem.

If you, Harry Dresden don't like this source, why not post your own that prove it wrong?

Are you a Birther?

It goes to credibility. Birthers have none....on any subject.

Issue resolved.

All you RWs -

Oh wait .. Never mind.

Tell you what bucko, take your happy ass on down to the bullring and start this exact topic, where you will be FORCED to debate honorably, and I will come down there and destroy you vis a vie more democrats on welfare than republicans.

I'm right here and there's nothing to debate.

FACT is, when you RWs are wrong, you answer with and hide behind ad hom attacks. Just like this post of yours.

And now you are hiding behind a truly silly reply to what I wrote. What we should be concerned with is American voters voting for more money for the 1% instead of strengthening the middle class and, therefore, our country.

And, just address the issues of the OP.

Are you a Birther?

It goes to credibility. Birthers have none....on any subject.

Issue resolved.

Can't say I disagree with that LOL

All you RWs -

Oh wait .. Never mind.

to Luddy......this is a Guno thread......how come i dont see you say the same shit to this asshole as you do all the RW racist assholes?.....oh wait....never mind....Guno is a lefty....

All you RWs -

Oh wait .. Never mind.

I'm right here and there's nothing to debate.

FACT is, when you RWs are wrong, you answer with and hide behind ad hom attacks. Just like this post of yours.

And now you are hiding behind a truly silly reply to what I wrote. If you have proof that more Dems on welfare than pubs, quit mincing around. Forget the silly posturing and just post it.

And, just address the issues of the OP.

No, I refuse to take a Guno thread seriously. report me if you will. I don't mind. I'm sick of Guno started multiple threads on the same fucking subject and you idiots refusing to even consider facts.

For example moron, whites make up 77% of the US population, it doesn't take a fucking genius to figure out that they would obviously be using most of the food stamps as well.

ANY honest, and intelligent, person knows that the ONLY fair comparison is percentage of whites on food stamps versus percentage of blacks on food stamps.

Much like Guno, you are neither intelligent nor honest, and so debate with you is a waste of time, which leaves only two other options. Ignore, or ridicule, I prefer ridicule.

All you RWs -

Oh wait .. Never mind.

to Luddy......this is a Guno thread......how come i dont see you say the same shit to this asshole as you do all the RW racist assholes?.....oh wait....never mind....Guno is a lefty....

Luddly the idiot calls me a right winger even though I am pretty much centrist maybe even a little to the left. What a moron.

All you RWs -

Oh wait .. Never mind.

Okay, I looked. I don't see anything racist in what he said. Its fact that the most wealthy in the country are white.

How is that fact "racist"?

All you RWs -

Oh wait .. Never mind.

Luddly the idiot calls me a right winger even though I am pretty much centrist maybe even a little to the left. What a moron.

Hey, if you walk like a rabid fool and quack like a rabid fool ...

YOU called me out for stating fact.

Deal with THAT.

I'm going to dinner.

Love Guno's threads.

Keep it up, Guno!
then you must be another racist.....way to go Truman.....

Speaking of racists, where are all the comments about how blacks get the most food stamps?

No matter how often the RWs are shown that its white children, the elderly, disable vets - they're still back here, every frikken day, saying that blacks are the problem.

If you, Harry Dresden don't like this source, why not post your own that prove it wrong?
prove what wrong?.....that guno is a fucking racist and you dont say shit to him?........

Forum List

Back