The Folly of "Peace Talks" Talk

LIE ! Show me a link that says Israel attacked before the Arabs attacked.

Did the Palestinians go to Europe to attack the Zionists, or was it the Zionists who went to Palestine to take over their country?

It is simply a matter of history.

More of the same lies that Rocco and I have disproved several times.

Palestine was not a country, but a Geographical Region

The Zionists did not come to take over Palestine, they were invited by the British. Not only did they encourage European Jews to come, but they also facilitated it.
You already know that the Palestinians did not have sovereignty over the region of Palestine.

Now back to you claim that the Israeli military attacked past the territory allotted to them in the partition plan, are you going to provide evidence or will you continue to duck the question???

It's a known fact that the DAY AFTER ISRAEL DECLARED INDEPENDENCE in the land allotted to them in the partition plan, the Arab neighbors invaded and tried to drive the Jews to the sea. Unless you can prove otherwise ??

In 1947, the UN Special Commission on Palestine recommended that Jaffa be included in the planned Jewish state. Due to the large Arab majority, however, it was instead designated as part of the Arab state in the 1947 UN Partition Plan.

When the Haganah took control of the town on 14 May around 4,000 people were left.

Jaffa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is one incident out of many.

...in the land allotted to them...

Allotted but not transferred. That land was still Palestinian. That phrase, itself, is meant to mislead.

Funny how you bring up Jaffa without mentioning this from your link:

During the British Mandate, tension between the Jewish and Arab population increased. A wave of Arab attacks during 1920 and 1921 caused many Jewish residents to flee and resettle in Tel Aviv, initially a desolate and marginal Jewish neighbourhood north to Jaffa. The Jaffa riots in 1921, (known in Hebrew as Meoraot Tarpa) began with a May Day parade that turned violent. Arab rioters attacked Jewish residents and buildings

However, you did answer my question concerning military attacks by the Jews before the declaration of Independence, so I guess I was wrong in a way. I was not aware of the Jaffa attacks by Irgun.

Funny how you bring up Jaffa without mentioning this from your link:

During the British Mandate, tension between the Jewish and Arab population increased. A wave of Arab attacks during 1920 and 1921 caused many Jewish residents to flee and resettle in Tel Aviv, initially a desolate and marginal Jewish neighbourhood north to Jaffa. The Jaffa riots in 1921, (known in Hebrew as Meoraot Tarpa) began with a May Day parade that turned violent. Arab rioters attacked Jewish residents and buildings

Didn't that happen after the Zionists went to Palestine to take over their country?

Tinmore, you are basically justifying all the attacks committed by the Arabs to the Jews.
But there was no country called Palestine, it was a geographical region
And for the last time, they didn't come to take over nothing. The "the Zionists came over to take over Palestine" statement is classic Arab propaganda. They were invited by the British. Stop lying

Tinmore, you are basically justifying all the attacks committed by the Arabs to the Jews.
And for the last time, they didn't come to take over nothing. The "the Zionists came over to take over Palestine" statement is classic Arab propaganda. They were invited by the British. Stop lying

You have that backward. The Palestinians were at home, minding their own business, they didn't go attack anyone.

But they did attack! Oh, an why do you keep calling them Palestinians when at the time they were known as 'Palestinian Arabs'

Once again, the 'the Zionists came to Palestine to take it over' statement is CLASSIC ARAB PROPAGANDA.
You know full well that they were invited by the British yet you keep avoiding that fact.
The Palestinians had no sovereignty over the REGION (not country) of Palestine. They had no right to decide weather or weather not European Jews could come to the region knows as the Mandate of Palestine.
I could understand that they didn't agree with it, and they certainly were allowed to give their opinion, but that;s about it

But they did attack! Oh, an why do you keep calling them Palestinians when at the time they were known as 'Palestinian Arabs'

Once again, the 'the Zionists came to Palestine to take it over' statement is CLASSIC ARAB PROPAGANDA.
You know full well that they were invited by the British yet you keep avoiding that fact.
The Palestinians had no sovereignty over the REGION (not country) of Palestine. They had no right to decide weather or weather not European Jews could come to the region knows as the Mandate of Palestine.
I could understand that they didn't agree with it, and they certainly were allowed to give their opinion, but that;s about it

The Palestinians had the sovereignty to reject the partition of their country. They rejected the partition and stopped it dead in its tracks. If they had no right to decide, why didn't the partition go through as planned?

The Palestinians had the sovereignty to reject the partition of their country. They rejected the partition and stopped it dead in its tracks. If they had no right to decide, why didn't the partition go through as planned?

No they didn't. It was the surrounding Arab states (Arab Higher Committee) who rejected the deal on behalf of the Palestinian Arabs. Get your facts straight Tinmore.
Also I didnt say they had no right to reject the proposal, I said they had no right to decide if European Jews were allowed to enter the region of Palestine, considering it was under British Mandate

You have to admit, though, that it is amusing to hear an Arab's version of history. Maybe Tinnie thinks that one of his ancestors was once a King of this long lost Paradise known as Shangri-La Palestine.

His continuous lies about Israel and her history (even though those lies have been disproved many times by Rocco and I) tells me that he is very bitter towards Israel. I really don't know why, I just don't get it.

Where is the head-banging against the wall smilie when I look for it. I think Tinni has been on the sauce.

Because, shit for brains, they got together with their Arab brothers and chose war. Why don't you read a book if you're truly that ignorant. Until then, stop wasting everyone's time with your inane commentary.

Because, shit for brains, they got together with their Arab brothers and chose war. Why don't you read a book if you're truly that ignorant. Until then, stop wasting everyone's time with your inane commentary.

You're talking to a guy who says Israel has no land or civilians :lol:

How can you ration with a retard like that ??

Forum List

Back