The First Europeans Were Black

White people get dark in the summer and pale in the winter.
How is it possible?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Ok I get that but read the OP how did blacks turn white or yellow or red?

mutation....and less exposure to the sun.
Actually, if you're blaming exposure to the sun for black skin, that makes no sense at all. Black skin absorbs more heat. And people in cooler climates get just as much sun.

How is it possible?

Actually, if you're blaming exposure to the sun for black skin, that makes no sense at all. Black skin absorbs more heat.

I don't know about you , but in the summer some people mistake me for a mexican, I never get sun burned just brown...

Lol

"Cheddar Man" lol, I wonder if he's related to Trump?

How is it possible?

There is no evidence that exposure to the sun is responsible for black skin. The sun shines everywhere...except for Seattle and London.

How is it possible?

Actually, if you're blaming exposure to the sun for black skin, that makes no sense at all. Black skin absorbs more heat. And people in cooler climates get just as much sun.

I was explaining why people lost darkness....not how they gained it. Besides, those in colder climates may have had the sun but it was so cold that they had to cover their bodies and faces often to protect from the cold. Hair also could have shielded from the sun while insulating from the cold.

How is it possible?

There is no evidence that exposure to the sun is responsible for black skin. The sun shines everywhere...except for Seattle and London.

Say what?

I bet you a million dollars if I grew up in Africa I would be black year round..

It's obvious..

How did they turn white?
How is it possible?

Say what?

I bet you a million dollars if I grew up in Africa I would be black year round..

It's obvious..

Not if you are white right now. You would probably turn red and get skin cancer over a long period of too much sun. There are white people in Africa and they are not dark....they avoid the sun often.

How is it possible?

Say what?

It's obvious..

Not if you are white right now. You would probably turn red and get skin cancer over a long period of too much sun.

I am white, again I know how my skin reacts to prolong sunlight I get a great tan.

Say what?

It's obvious..

Not if you are white right now. You would probably turn red and get skin cancer over a long period of too much sun.

I am white, again I know how my skin reacts to prolong sunlight I get a great tan.

Maybe so...but is that healthy? If it is not healthy then your phenotype and skin is not adapted for that climate.

Last edited:
How did they turn white?
How is it possible?

I was explaining why people lost darkness....not how they gained it. Besides, those in colder climates may have had the sun but it was so cold that they had to cover their bodies and faces often to protect from the cold. Hair also could have shielded from the sun while insulating from the cold.
Absorbtion of vitamin D is why people are light or dark skinned. Dark-skinned people were less likely to survive in northern climates where sunshine is infrequent as they succumbed to deficiency diseases. Today obviously more diverse and richer diets as well as suppliments make this Darwinian adaptation less important.

How is it possible?

Absorbtion of vitamin D is why people are light or dark skinned. Dark-skinned people were less likely to survive in northern climates where sunshine is infrequent as they succumb to deficiency diseases. Today obviously more diverse and richer diets as well as suppliments make this Darwinian adaptation less important.

Concentrate on the OP he says the first Europeans were black...

Absorbtion of vitamin D is why people are light or dark skinned. Dark-skinned people were less likely to survive in northern climates where sunshine is infrequent as they succumb to deficiency diseases. Today obviously more diverse and richer diets as well as suppliments make this Darwinian adaptation less important.

Concentrate on the OP he says the first Europeans were black...
Conversations morph, and that is not really off topic. I still haven't gotten how the first Europeans got to Britain though. It rocks my sense of geography and historical-migration patterns.

Last edited:
How is it possible?

Absorbtion of vitamin D is why people are light or dark skinned. Dark-skinned people were less likely to survive in northern climates where sunshine is infrequent as they succumbed to deficiency diseases. Today obviously more diverse and richer diets as well as suppliments make this Darwinian adaptation less important.

Yes, that is correct, according to scientific study and reasoning.

How did they turn white?
How is it possible?

Lame. Where is your scientific evidence that any of that is true? Oh! That's right! There isn't any. It's just a story someone made up.

How is it possible?

Lame. Where is your scientific evidence that any of that is true? Oh! That's right! There isn't any. It's just a story someone made up.

I am not a scientist. I don't know the answer to any of this. I have read scientific literature and theories, however.

Forum List

Back