The First Europeans Were Black

14 pages of liberal racist stupidity. Time to leave this thread.

This is silly some artist hears that early Britons had dark skin and he interpreted that to mean black. Except for the blue eyes there is nothing new here. We have known for a long that there were a people living in Briton before the arrival of the Celts. And, that they were a short dark skinned people; some anthropologists have referred to them as Iberian. They were a Caucasian people. Having dark skin does not make one black. If I dyed my skin black would that make me black?

This is silly some artist hears that early Britons had dark skin and he interpreted that to mean black. Except for the blue eyes there is nothing new here. We have known for a long that there were a people living in Briton before the arrival of the Celts. And, that they were a short dark skinned people; some anthropologists have referred to them as Iberian. They were a Caucasian people. Having dark skin does not make one black. If I dyed my skin black would that make me black?
Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

They were Neanderthals, Neanderthalic hybrids, or some equally inferior species. Even today, the logical but forbidden conclusion is that the human race is not all of the same species.

Was Cheddar man white after all?

cheddar.jpg

Ancient 'dark-skinned' Briton Cheddar Man find may not be true

cheese.jpg

What happened to the blacks there?

Same old story? They got conquered?

The Kalash People: The Lost Blonde Hair and Blue Eye Tribe ...
In the back country of Pakistan, you will find a unique ancient tribe of people who reside in the Chitral District of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province.What makes them unique …

Interesting so blacks had cosmetic surgeons 20,000 years ago?

But why would they want to be white if they were all black? Did they see a white rhinoceros and wanted to mimic them?
No, some black people were tired of being victims so decided that by whitening their skin color, they could get out of the hood of victim and actually start producing things that everyone wanted, instead of just being nomadic and living in shithouses.

Forum List

Back