The Fireplace

My idea of camping is a winnebago with microwave, tv, computer. lol
If that's the case, pitch a tent in your backyard and blow up an inflatable swimming pool and pretend you're camping. LOL Just kidding, of course.

....immerse in a good book that takes me to another time and another place..., by the fire warm and cozy .... total peace and bliss and heaven. Life is good.

....immerse in a good book that takes me to another time and another place..., by the fire warm and cozy .... total peace and bliss and heaven. Life is good.

Beautiful!

I was reading the book, Bleak House by Charles Dickens. It is so beautifully written but a real challenge to read. The book is 880 pages. I got to page 400 and set it down a few months ago to take a break...haven't picked it up since.

Last edited:
Beautiful sound of a crackling fireplace. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfd3qPCl10Q&feature=player_detailpage]:: Cozy relaxing, and portable fireplace in HD :: - YouTube[/ame]

83b00989c13d54aea7db4e77e0dc5120.jpg

Good thing I can hear it sometimes. Roar of the surf. Not waves..just a mellow roar. And of course the foghorn. And the owl one street over that hoots at it when it mournfully wails it's warning every 30 seconds.

Good thing I can hear it sometimes. Roar of the surf. Not waves..just a mellow roar. And of course the foghorn. And the owl one street over that hoots at it when it mournfully wails it's warning every 30 seconds.
Sounds so beautiful. It's too bad we could not capture those sounds on tape and post them here. :)

Wow!! This is one crackling fireplace. No music needed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHZF9BTt2u4&feature=player_detailpage]Original FIREPLACE 2 h Ambience HD 720 widescreen - YouTube[/ame]

10 hours of rainfall. I Put it on every night, go to bed. It goes all night long. I only sleep 6 to 7 hours so when I get up..it's still "raining". :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This one, I used for Gracie when she started her convulsion stage. She seemed to sleep better and the seizures not come as often when this was playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back