The Fireplace

Pacer is a good'un. Easy going, mellow, polite, giving, kind, fair minded, no drama, comfortable.
:smiliehug:

So are you Drifter. Loves ya both.

Your an angel Gracie, I like how you stick to your principals and move onto positive things whenever things get too heated.:smiliehug:

That's why I have Eye Candy, lol. It recharges my batteries. And now I can curl up to a fireplace and chat with friends too. I am blessed. :)

Can we just chat too? I learned on the Eye Candy thread that if someone does ask a question or just post general chitchat...I don't see it cuz I am lombarding pics without stopping...and music threads do the same thing. We don't see whomever is talking...all we see is vids..or pics.

I think pacer should make his/her thread a place to talk about psychology problems :lol:

So tell us about your .......and how does that make your feel

Kidden pacer :)

How about listening to a song...then telling folks how it affects us. What we are thinking as we listen to it. How we FEEL.

Nara makes me think of being on a ship..seagulls in the distance screaming their songs, tropical waters lapping on the sides...drums coming from the forest over yonder. At peace.

You could even relate it to a specific time in your life or a person that it always makes you think of when you hear it.

People can successfully improve their moods and boost their overall happiness in just two weeks, according to Ferguson's research, published in The Journal of Positive Psychology.

In the study, participants improved their mood after being told to try to do so, but they only succeeded when they listened to the upbeat music

How Music Affects Our Moods

Pacer is a good'un. Easy going, mellow, polite, giving, kind, fair minded, no drama, comfortable.
:smiliehug:

So are you Drifter. Loves ya both.

Your an angel Gracie, I like how you stick to your principals and move onto positive things whenever things get too heated.:smiliehug:

That's why I have Eye Candy, lol. It recharges my batteries. And now I can curl up to a fireplace and chat with friends too. I am blessed. :)

me too sometimes when I am working on school work but taken breaks I will just relax and post pictures I find in eye candy. It's relaxing and fun to share finds.

Now...while sitting in your armchair....you can also watch the prep for the powwow and the music that goes with it.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great videos, Gracie. Enjoyed them very much, especially Antissa and Nara. Those are two beautiful songs! Thank you.

I can have pizza but it has to be on gluten free dough. Blech.
So..I opted for corn tortillas, nice and soft, stuffed with ground turkey and mini peppers mixed in, with a pinch of cheese and salsa. All gluten free, of course. It was delish. :)

So..I opted for corn tortillas, nice and soft, stuffed with ground turkey and mini peppers mixed in, with a pinch of cheese and salsa. All gluten free, of course. It was delish. :)

You dinner sounds better anyway.

People in this house are lazy:lol:

This sounds delicious. :) I don't believe I've ever had corn tortilla stuffed with ground turkey and mini peppers. I'll have to give it a try.

Last edited:
tumblr_mt3warznzg1qf71gqo1_500.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXret4OCkPw&feature=player_detailpage]E.S. POSTHUMUS - BEST OF - YouTube[/ame]

So....nobody is stoking the fireplace? Sheesh. All back of the bus type of joint, ain't it?

Guess I will just sit here for a bit and watch the flames.

Nice atmosphere ya got here Pacer :thup:

Bebel Gilberto - Tanto Tempo

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8AHo3R-RM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8AHo3R-RM[/ame]

Forum List

Back