Brit newscaster asks MTG about Jewish Space Lasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Journalist accuses MTG of being a conspiracy theorist.

This is the only defense the left has for their amoral conduct toward American Hostages in Gaza and immoral coverage of the Biden Administration.

Ridicule.

Jewish Space Lasers.......Russian Collusion.....what's the difference?

BBC Journalist accuses MTG of being a conspiracy theorist.

This is the only defense the left has for their amoral conduct toward American Hostages in Gaza and immoral coverage of the Biden Administration.

Ridicule.

Jewish Space Lasers.......Russian Collusion.....what's the difference?

She said it. And they called her out on it. What's your problem?
This isn't an accusation. It's fact. She IS a conspiracy theorist. :auiqs.jpg:

:lmao:

She should be reminded of Jewish Space Lasers everywhere she goes like that other dumb ass who started walking around college campuses with a rifle is reminded everywhere she goes that she shit her pants that one time.

Is Mad Marge no longer proud of her blatantly antisemitic statements about "Jewish space lasers" any more OP?

:huh1: That's rich.....coming from a strong supporter of Hamas.

Do you still support rape, or have you backed off on that?
Don't have an answer to my simple and direct question huh? Got it.

giphy.gif

MTG is such a fine role model for all those little girl MAGAs.

:lmao:

She should be reminded of Jewish Space Lasers everywhere she goes like that other dumb ass who started walking around college campuses with a rifle is reminded everywhere she goes that she shit her pants that one time.

Why are you guys laughing, some day those Jewish Space Lasers might be needed to shoot down the Russian Space Nukes and save the world.

Newxt Tuesday I will once again vote for MTG for the House of Representatives. I strongly suspect that a majority of voters here in Georgia's 14th district will do the same. The world would be a less interesting place without MTG to tell uppity BBC reporters to fu(k off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back