The Fireplace

I am 99% libra and 1% scorpio...or so a gal told me that did my chart.
That was a long long long time ago though. Lady in town did a tarot reading for me too. The chart seemed accurate but the tarot reading didn't make much sense and nothing she said related to me at all...then or later.

My dad was a Libra, very charismatic and handsome but had a battle with the bottle.

His arms got tired. We hold the scales, ya know. For ourselves and all those we encounter. There must be balance. And sometimes...it is so off kelter...our arms droop. He had the bottle because it got tiresome holding those scales. Figuratively speaking of course.
Myself, I hate the taste of booze. Never did like it. Sure I got drunk once in awhile when a wild young'un, but it was to keep up with my peers, not because I enjoyed it.

I am 99% libra and 1% scorpio...or so a gal told me that did my chart.
That was a long long long time ago though. Lady in town did a tarot reading for me too. The chart seemed accurate but the tarot reading didn't make much sense and nothing she said related to me at all...then or later.

My dad was a Libra, very charismatic and handsome but had a battle with the bottle.

His arms got tired. We hold the scales, ya know. For ourselves and all those we encounter. There must be balance. And sometimes...it is so off kelter...our arms droop. He had the bottle because it got tiresome holding those scales. Figuratively speaking of course.
Myself, I hate the taste of booze. Never did like it. Sure I got drunk once in awhile when a wild young'un, but it was to keep up with my peers, not because I enjoyed it.

He was pretty funny.

It is hard to make me laugh to the point of tears but he could do it. :badgrin:

He has passed on? I noted the past tense. :(

Meanwhile...Pretties just ate half a can of food! She can't go outside though...it is POURING. So look out easterners. Big snow prolly heading your way if it doesn't fizzle out twixt here and there.

He has passed on? I noted the past tense. :(

Meanwhile...Pretties just ate half a can of food! She can't go outside though...it is POURING. So look out easterners. Big snow prolly heading your way if it doesn't fizzle out twixt here and there.

Yeah he died 5 months before my sister in 2013.

I am glad to hear your cat is doing well.

I gotta go to sleep, nite :)

I'm sorry, Drifter. My dad died so long ago. When I was 17. I still miss him and wonder what kind of life I would have had if he had lived. Prolly better than it is now.

Night, hon. Thanks for chatting with me and hanging out. See ya tomorrow I hope. :)

Thanks for the breakfast potatoes pacer

8.-Campfire-Breakfast-Potatoes.jpg

You're very welcome, drifter. Hope you enjoyed it. How is your day so far?

I went to get a few vittles earlier this morning. Nothing exciting happened on the way. :lol:

I have a drink or two on occasion. Today's occasion is it's Sunday. :lol:

Forum List

Back