The Fireplace

These are some friends of mine - I think this song is gorgeous:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YkR0wLv8L8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YkR0wLv8L8[/ame]

I like it. But when you bring in the sleazy bimbos, I won't be staying, lol. I hope you keep it nice and mellow and pretty and cozy and soothing...like Eye Candy is. The cool thing about Eye Candy is...no words necessary. Pics speak a thousand words. But...not many chat in there and I miss the chatting now and then. So I am hoping The fireplace fills that need for me. :)

[MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]...I mean talking about sex and stuff. It gets old.

I like it. But when you bring in the sleazy bimbos, I won't be staying, lol. I hope you keep it nice and mellow and pretty and cozy and soothing...like Eye Candy is. The cool thing about Eye Candy is...no words necessary. Pics speak a thousand words. But...not many chat in there and I miss the chatting now and then. So I am hoping The fireplace fills that need for me. :)
At first I was discouraged by the lack of interest. I am now encouraged by the fact people have contributed toward the thread and will endeavour to keep it going. And certainly people can chat here if they wish. :)

At first I was discouraged by the lack of interest. I am now encouraged by the fact people have contributed toward the thread and will endeavour to keep it going. And certainly people can chat here if they wish. :)

Ya got competition. The "build it and they will come" may or may not happen. I like the Coffee Shop, but they have been posting so long in there, I don't know who is doing what and am out of the loop. A brand new place to hang out..I can keep up better, I think. Cuz it's new. No 50,000 plus pages to read to catch up.

I don't really have good memories of fireplaces. Only time I had one was when I was home with the parents and I bailed at 16. But I would love to read others and their memories. :)

[MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]...I mean talking about sex and stuff. It gets old.

Oh. You're not talking about my friends then?

(/scrambles to delete e-mail)

Um. No. I meant pics and photos, etc.

I was going to post in the my sexy thread but, I think I am more a romantic minded person and I find everyone attractive in certain context, like an old couple hugging, that can be sexy. But I don't think that is what the thread was looking for :lol:

garden_fireplace_729-420x0.jpg

I don't really have good memories of fireplaces. Only time I had one was when I was home with the parents and I bailed at 16. But I would love to read others and their memories. :)

I remember skiing with friends and later being inside a lodge warming up around the fireplace.

As a kid I remember warming up at my step dads folks house around the fireplace and having sweet hot chocolate.

Forum List

Back