The Fireplace

I think The Fireplace would make a great permanent fixture to the USMB Lounge where people can come to post and listen to soft music in front of a nice, cozy, crackling fireplace. It could be installed (sticky'd) under the Coffee Shop and Cheers. :) What do you think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r24f0mKlGCo&feature=player_detailpage]Gentleman Time - Fireplace and Music on a rainy day - YouTube[/ame]

Here is a beautiful song I lifted from another thread.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yuNy5_ojif8]Chet Baker Live Belgium 1964 Time After Time - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQe9EPu4a4A&feature=player_detailpage]Most Relaxing Video Ever - YouTube[/ame]

I love fireplaces...prolly cuz I don't have one.

I'll pop in now and then, hon. Nice thread! Just pop in some nice music now and then that is NOT jazz, k?

Thusly:

(Starts the good stuff at the 1:13 mark)

Last edited by a moderator:
a-cozy_campfire-1581778.jpg

What's tonight's topic pacer?

Can we just chat too? I learned on the Eye Candy thread that if someone does ask a question or just post general chitchat...I don't see it cuz I am lombarding pics without stopping...and music threads do the same thing. We don't see whomever is talking...all we see is vids..or pics.

I love fireplaces...prolly cuz I don't have one.

I'll pop in now and then, hon. Nice thread! Just pop in some nice music now and then that is NOT jazz, k?

Thusly:

(Starts the good stuff at the 1:13 mark)
Thank you, Gracie. :)

You got stickied! WOOT!!

Yer welcome, hon. Did you ever watch Cold Case Files on tv? That tv show? This one is the FULL version. Crank up your speakers. You are in for a FULL TREAT. (It's the long version too....wait til you hear the drums).

Can we just chat too? I learned on the Eye Candy thread that if someone does ask a question or just post general chitchat...I don't see it cuz I am lombarding pics without stopping...and music threads do the same thing. We don't see whomever is talking...all we see is vids..or pics.

I think pacer should make his/her thread a place to talk about psychology problems :lol:

So tell us about your .......and how does that make your feel

Kidden pacer :)

Pacer is a good'un. Easy going, mellow, polite, giving, kind, fair minded, no drama, comfortable.
:smiliehug:

So are you Drifter. Loves ya both.

I think pacer should make his/her thread a place to talk about psychology problems :lol:

So tell us about your .......and how does that make your feel

Kidden pacer :)

How about listening to a song...then telling folks how it affects us. What we are thinking as we listen to it. How we FEEL.

Nara makes me think of being on a ship..seagulls in the distance screaming their songs, tropical waters lapping on the sides...drums coming from the forest over yonder. At peace.

Pacer is a good'un. Easy going, mellow, polite, giving, kind, fair minded, no drama, comfortable.
:smiliehug:

So are you Drifter. Loves ya both.
You are so sweet, Gracie. Huggies to you and drifter. :smiliehug:

We can talk about whatever we please in here. :)

Cold Case was a good series. The last few minutes of that show always had the best music and closing scenes.

Cold Case was a good series. The last few minutes of that show always had the best music and closing scenes.

I know!!! Loved that show. But I don't watch it any more. Did they take it off?
When I first saw it on tv...the song is what caught my attention. So I went and hunted for it. Bought the CD on ebay. Love it.

Imagine yourself in your house or cabin...fireplace roaring. Snow outside. And what do you see out the window? THIS!

Nara is a beautiful song. It makes me think of a slow journey across a desert.

I know!!! Loved that show. But I don't watch it any more. Did they take it off?
When I first saw it on tv...the song is what caught my attention. So I went and hunted for it. Bought the CD on ebay. Love it.

Oh yeah, it's long gone. Check this out, Gracie.

Cold Case Music - TuneFind

All the music from Cold Case episodes. I tell ya, you can find ANYTHING on the internet. :D

Forum List

Back