The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever

If the believers in global warming were to turn out to be wrong, AFTER the measures generally supported were implemented,

the result would still be a net positive.

Now, I am going to finish breakfast, get dressed, and go to the university where I am taking taking classes towards a degree in Geology. So I am taking classes taught by scientists, towards a degree in science. I have yet to meet one that states that AGW is not real. They vary in assessment of the danger from stating it will be a problem, to stating that the results will be catastrophic. I see them as far more qualified than the people on this board that hardly know what the scientists are really saying, and merely repeat what political whores like Inhofe state.

No, healthmyths, the only bias I see is the bias deniers have against science (any science since many of these so-called deniers of global warming are also deniers of evolution and modern cosmology).

Actually Creationism is probably the biggest science scandal ever, and Christopher Booker is a supporter of the Intelligent Design nonsense.

So with your limited brain that is limited by your vocabulary you and all other "thinking" people laugh at the Intelligent Designer nonsense.
I'm going to say something I bet YOU'VE never ever heard.
Dumb shit... THINK OUT SIDE of the BOX!
In other words hopefully simpler for you...

YOU think in words and definitely speak in words.
BUT words are limited and it is even more limiting when you think there are roughly 6,500 spoken languages in the world today so the words you think in are limited to I assume English.
For example describe to me what 1 million atoms look like?
Are you able to understand there are people I know working on taking a picture of 1 million atoms that have been slowed down by laser beams so a "picture" can be taken?

So something you'd think would be so simple is so complex it takes a camera that cost $50,000 that is less then 3 inches in dimensions and the temperatures have to be lowered to 100s of degrees below zero.

NOW explain to me how come it takes so much scientific research to take such a picture using YOUR words!

Then describe to me the process of the "BIG BANG" and more importantly what was around the BIG BANG???
Again all with your limited english words!

And you think "Global warming" is "settled science"!
Considering from 1880s to the early 70s the ONLY way to measure temperature was mercury in a glass tube and THEN discriminating between 1 ° and 2 ° all the while transcribing the temperatures from one written record to another...al fraught with handwriting errors,etc.
And YOU want to consider those temperatures are valid.

Global Warming Scientists? We can not call the people at the IPCC, NASA, and all the Universities that manipulated this data, scientists. They are cheaters, nothing more. They should be disgraced and run out of the field of Science. They are Frauds, not Scientists.

Global Warming Scientists? We can not call the people at the IPCC, NASA, and all the Universities that manipulated this data, scientists. They are cheaters, nothing more. They should be disgraced and run out of the field of Science. They are Frauds, not Scientists.

Obviously, you are confident that you have the evidence to prove your claim that all of the world's climate scientists are frauds, right? So we can expect a peer reviewed paper from you in the near future that supports that claim, right? RIGHT?

Obviously, you are confident that you have the evidence to prove your claim that all of the world's climate scientists are frauds, right? So we can expect a peer reviewed paper from you in the near future that supports that claim, right? RIGHT?
Scientists do not throw out data because it disagrees with what they want to find.

Scientists have integrity, they do not fraudulently change temperature data, especially the ones who get PUBLIC Tax dollars to do their dirty work.

I do not need a study, all your AGW Scientists are in agreement, it is a consensus of peer reviewed everything, remember! they are all guilty of the crime.

All the Scientist and all the Scientific organizations and publications are frauds, and all the Politicians and University professors that support AGW are frauds.

They all must be run out of their careers in shame, they should pay us back the billions upon billions of dollars the, fraudulent "research" cost us.

Climate Change Vital Signs of the Planet Consensus

Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities,1and most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position. The following is a partial list of these organizations, along with links to their published statements and a selection of related resources.

Scientists do not throw out data because it disagrees with what they want to find.

Scientists have integrity, they do not fraudulently change temperature data, especially the ones who get PUBLIC Tax dollars to do their dirty work.

I do not need a study, all your AGW Scientists are in agreement, it is a consensus of peer reviewed everything, remember! they are all guilty of the crime.

All the Scientist and all the Scientific organizations and publications are frauds, and all the Politicians and University professors that support AGW are frauds.

They all must be run out of their careers in shame, they should pay us back the billions upon billions of dollars the, fraudulent "research" cost us.

Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities,1and most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position. The following is a partial list of these organizations, along with links to their published statements and a selection of related resources.

Again:

"Obviously, you are confident that you have the evidence to prove your claim that all of the world's climate scientists are frauds, right? So we can expect a peer reviewed paper from you in the near future that supports that claim, right? RIGHT?"

Otherwise, you've got nothing.

Again:

"Obviously, you are confident that you have the evidence to prove your claim that all of the world's climate scientists are frauds, right? So we can expect a peer reviewed paper from you in the near future that supports that claim, right? RIGHT?"

Otherwise, you've got nothing.
$36 Trillion, is how much your, "load of crap" will cost.

It is a consensus, of Scientist, actively involved in this fraud. Smartest people in the World, yet they are unaware that the temperature data was significantly and fraudulently changed?

The evidence is everywhere in this thread, already read, and linked.

That you choose to ignore it, is a $36 trillion dollar load of crap.

Forum List

Back