It is cold out.

Yeah. I get stalked by that one too. Sometimes getting a random neg, six months after the initial post.
I am fine with a negative rating, but it seems very much that abu afuk is a cowardly hypocrite. Above all, the level of stupidity, posting dozens of links without reading them or quoting from them. That really speaks of low intelligence.

NOAA admits to adjusting the temperatures, and has been caught lying and changing temperatures. The idea that there is a degree or more of global warming caused by humans is pure bullshit

Then why are you agreeing with NOAA? ... and do you have a citation on your claim of "lying"? ... most of these empirical temperature records are also reported in local media ... perhaps you mistake changes in methodology ... dear ... we do use 21st Century computers for this ...

Cutting down a forest and laying down black asphalt changes temperatures ... Urban Heat Island Effect ... strictly man-made ...

Then why are you agreeing with NOAA? ... and do you have a citation on your claim of "lying"? ... most of these empirical temperature records are also reported in local media ... perhaps you mistake changes in methodology ... dear ... we do use 21st Century computers for this ...

Cutting down a forest and laying down black asphalt changes temperatures ... Urban Heat Island Effect ... strictly man-made ...
Where do I agree with noaa? I don't agree with noaa

I am fine with a negative rating, but it seems very much that abu afuk is a cowardly hypocrite. Above all, the level of stupidity, posting dozens of links without reading them or quoting from them. That really speaks of low intelligence.
What's most notable about you is your Idiotic posts such as this thread.
TEMPORARY WEATHER.

"It's cold out" is Elektra's Dishonest 12 IQ response to the fact that 2023 is so far and will be THEE Hottest year on Record, and in fact in 100,000-125,0000 years/since the last Ice Age.

A WEATHER report from a Dishonest Climate illiterate "It's cold out." (WTF!)

petro a complete No meat Non-entity in the section, just the usual USMB RW numb nuts, NO Content cheerleader/basher/Troll.

`

Last edited:
Another failed attempt to equate 'Weather' with 'Climate'
hahaha, this OP is just me sharing the link about average temperature, i made no argument about climate nor weather in starting my OP

Not everything is about you.

Weather is how we perceive climate, they are not two separate entities.

In order to understand climate you must study weather.

Idiots believe climate and weather are not related.

From your OP:

That exactly what NOAA says ... except they use gradients ...

Do you know what "instrumentation error" is? ... because that was the focus of my previous comment, and that you're endorsing NOAA's point-of-view in this thread ... thank you ...
It is not exactly what NOAA reports, if it was NOAA would not use gradients nor adjust the temperature.

Instrument error of 1.5°? Bullshit. Instrument error today, is insignificant. NOAA makes claims as to why they adjust temperature. Yet we know why, because there is significant global warming if the do not adjust the temperature.

CO2 does not cause global warming

Wow! And that's just east of San Diego, not even in Northern California.

I bet all those border-jumpers living in open air tents and wearing short sleeve shirts wish they'd stayed home.

:21:
It's over two hundred miles north of San Diego. It is on the same highway though.

I found this nice gem, while cruising www.wattsupwiththat.com, the world's most accurate climate warming green energy site.
Sure, that's why you posted a link about "Climate"
hahaha, this OP is just me sharing the link about average temperature, i made no argument about climate nor weather in starting my OP

CO2 does not cause global warming
Shaman Elektra hath spoken!

🤣

Sure, that's why you posted a link about "Climate"
The OP is the opening comment, I found the world average temperature link at wattsupwiththat.com

Call my OP climate change, no problem.

There is no observable change in our climate.

You think you see one, no, that would be the weather

Forum List

Back