It is cold out.

Do you know what a gradient is? ...

Instrument error of 0.5ºC ... do you know what that means? ...

For the record ... which temperature readings did NOAA "adjust"? ... I'd like to check the local newspapers to see how much shit you're full of ...

Thank you for agreeing with NOAA about current temperatures ... that is exactly what they report ... 14ºC ... what did you think they were reporting? ...

0.5ºC, of instrument error, yea, I know exactly what that means, the instrument needs a Non-Conformance tag and taken out of service.

NOAA adjusts the USHCN data

NOAA claims man made global warming is out of control, they are political, not science

0.5ºC, of instrument error, yea, I know exactly what that means, the instrument needs a Non-Conformance tag and taken out of service.

So you don't know what instrumentation error is ... that is the conforming standard for temperature measurements ... DYOFR ... the primary users of weather data, pilots and farmers, only need temperature readings to be within a couple degrees ... so NOAA uses cheap $10 Walmart thermometers in the field ... saves tax-payer money ...

Again: do yo know what a gradient is? ... and why these confirm your claims in the OP ... 14ºC, just like NOAA and NASA and the IPCC ... you're agreeing with them all ... too funny ...

NOAA adjusts the USHCN data

Where ... point and say what the data should be ... or it didn't happen ...

=====

1ºC doesn't change weather ... it doesn't change climate ... the science justifies your position, you don't have to be a nasty bitch about it ...

So you don't know what instrumentation error is ... that is the conforming standard for temperature measurements ... DYOFR ... the primary users of weather data, pilots and farmers, only need temperature readings to be within a couple degrees ... so NOAA uses cheap $10 Walmart thermometers in the field ... saves tax-payer money ...

Again: do yo know what a gradient is? ... and why these confirm your claims in the OP ... 14ºC, just like NOAA and NASA and the IPCC ... you're agreeing with them all ... too funny ...

Where ... point and say what the data should be ... or it didn't happen ...

=====

1ºC doesn't change weather ... it doesn't change climate ... the science justifies your position, you don't have to be a nasty bitch about it ...
Apparently you don't know what instrument error is.

NOAA ain't shopping at Walmart

Nasty bitch? Where am I nasty, you been a nasty bitch since post one so shove that projecting up your ass. Of course you would like that.

What's most notable about you is your Idiotic posts such as this thread.
TEMPORARY WEATHER.

"It's cold out" is Elektra's Dishonest 12 IQ response to the fact that 2023 is so far and will be THEE Hottest year on Record, and in fact in 100,000-125,0000 years/since the last Ice Age.

A WEATHER report from a Dishonest Climate illiterate "It's cold out." (WTF!)

petro a complete No meat Non-entity in the section, just the usual USMB RW numb nuts, NO Content cheerleader/basher/Troll.

`
Every winter is a stark reminder that the planet is still in an ice age.

Apparently you don't know what instrument error is.

NOAA ain't shopping at Walmart

Nasty bitch? Where am I nasty, you been a nasty bitch since post one so shove that projecting up your ass. Of course you would like that.

14ºC ... read them and weep ... boo hoo ... that's the best insult you can come up with? ... lame sauce ...

14ºC ... read them and weep ... boo hoo ... that's the best insult you can come up with? ... lame sauce ...
You are funny in a stupid way. All your posts been flaming and trolling. I started a nice friendly thread and you come in here like a prick raining gonorrhea. Go see a doctor, don't take it out on me.

14, so?

And that claim of NOAA scientist shopping at Walmart for Chinese thermometers, now that comment shows that you really are the dumbest user posting.

Scientist at Walmart, hahahaha

I am suffering freezing weather here in Connecticut, tonight. Today though, was rather warm.

I found this nice gem, while cruising www.wattsupwiththat.com, the world's most accurate climate warming green energy site.

What is interesting, is this site uses unadjusted temperatures.

If I had the time I would follow this with the various excuses that NASA/NOAA give for adjusting temperatures higher.
Anyhow, I noticed how the temperature is actually below average, not above average.

Currently: 57.68°F/14.27°C​

Deviation: 0.48°F/0.27°C​

Stations processed last hour: 66298​

Last station processed: Key Lake, Canada

Update time: 2023-12-17 05:37:21 UTC​

More
Synonym for "adjusted" in this context: CALIBRATED

Good to know you and WUWT oppose the procedure on a general basis.

Forum List

Back