"The Ferguson police force is racist and corrupt. That is also fact."

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
A poster here made the above statement and I wanted to get the FACTS that the poster was alluding to.
Any one care to provide verifiable facts that this is the case?

It just seems so simple to say "That is also a fact" without any supporting data.

It is a fact there is video that Brown was attacking a much smaller store clerk just for cigars. That is a fact.

There is indisputable Brown's blood in the cop car.
Forensic evidence shows Michael Brown’s blood on the gun, on the uniform and inside the car of Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson, law enforcement officials said, information they believe potentially corroborates the officer’s story that the unarmed 18-year-old tried to take his gun.

The evidence will make it harder for the Justice Department to prosecute Wilson on federal charges that he violated Brown’s civil rights, said the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the case.

Such evidence would also make it difficult for a county grand jury to indict Wilson on state charges, such as murder or manslaughter, said county sources who also are prohibited from talking on the record about the pending case.

Authorities say Michael Brown s blood found on gun inside police car - The Washington Post

So where are the "FACTS" Ferguson police force is racist and corrupt?

I hope you're not expecting a rational dialogue.. The best you'll get is he was a college-bound gentile giant of a child who had his hands up while pleading for the officer not to shoot.

I hope you're not expecting a rational dialogue.. The best you'll get is he was a college-bound gentile giant of a child who had his hands up while pleading for the officer not to shoot.
I agree. Most of the people that believe he was a "gentle giant" are ONLY capable of handling 30 seconds of information or a headline.
More details and facts are beyond them.

The astronomical crime rate in the Black community guarantees that law enforcement there will be a "racist" undertaking.

I heard he offered Wilson a blow job, and he still shot him. Damn homophobe.

Forum List

Back