Findings of fact: Insurrection?

Orangecat If Trump's claim of immunity is recognized, doesn't it extend to Biden and all other Presidents and Ex Presidents
I don’t believe his claim of immunity will be validated by the SCOTUS. IMHO, presidents are not immune to any prosecution. I do believe the charges against him are unsubstantiated and blatantly political in nature.

States run their own elections. Its not a federal matter.

It is a legal matter and thus will eventually end up in the supreme court

Again there was no insurrection or law violated in Colorado
Hell simp time for Colorado to take Biden off the ballot

Mr. Trump was always going to do what he wanted to do. Has nothing to do with Biden or anyone else.
If Biden hadn’t cheated, J6 would just be another day. Therefore, it wouldn’t have happened without Biden. I was responding to the dummy that said J6 wouldn’t have happened without Trump. Pay attention, please.

If Biden hadn’t cheated, J6 would just be another day. Therefore, it wouldn’t have happened without Biden. I was responding to the dummy that said J6 wouldn’t have happened without Trump. Pay attention, please.

What did Biden cheat on, his wife? Oh that would be Mr. Trump (on his wives). Broke a solemn oath(s) to his god.

What did Biden cheat on, his promises to pay his bills in full? Oh that would be Mr. Trump.

What did Biden cheat on, his wife? Oh that would be Mr. Trump (on his wives). Broke a solemn oath(s) to his god.

What did Biden cheat on, his promises to pay his bills in full? Oh that would be Mr. Trump.
:itsok:
Stop blubbering, it’s unbecoming of a man.

:itsok:
Stop blubbering, it’s unbecoming of a man.

The Trump Files: Listen to Donald Brag About His Affairs—While Pretending to Be Someone Else​

Just take the strange 1991 incident where “John Miller,” one of the fake-spokesman personas Trump invented to speak anonymously to the media, bragged to People‘s Sue Carswell about Trump’s sleeping around.

Carswell called up Trump’s office to talk about allegations that Trump had taken up with model Carla Bruni and dumped Marla Maples, the woman with whom Trump cheated on his first wife, Ivana. “He’s living with Marla and he’s got three other girlfriends,” the “sort of new” PR man told Carswell when he called her back. “[Marla] wants to get back, she’s told it to a lot of her friends and she’s told it to him, but it’s so highly unlikely.”

The Trump Files: Listen to Donald Brag About His Affairs—While Pretending to Be Someone Else​

Just take the strange 1991 incident where “John Miller,” one of the fake-spokesman personas Trump invented to speak anonymously to the media, bragged to People‘s Sue Carswell about Trump’s sleeping around.

Carswell called up Trump’s office to talk about allegations that Trump had taken up with model Carla Bruni and dumped Marla Maples, the woman with whom Trump cheated on his first wife, Ivana. “He’s living with Marla and he’s got three other girlfriends,” the “sort of new” PR man told Carswell when he called her back. “[Marla] wants to get back, she’s told it to a lot of her friends and she’s told it to him, but it’s so highly unlikely.”

Your tds Isn’t all that interesting, The Dainty.

finding of fact​

Primary tabs​

A finding of fact, also known as a conclusion of fact, refers to decisions made by the trier of fact on questions of fact in a case.
Questions of fact arise when parties disagree on facts, and after presenting evidence, the trier of fact must decide what the facts actually are. Findings of fact may be made by either a jury or a judge depending on whether the case is criminal or civil and/or if there is an agreement between the parties. These conclusions often dictate the outcome of a trial. Because questions of fact must be analyzed and decided, if there is a question of fact, a judge cannot enter a summary judgment until the factual dispute is resolved.

Trial courts are considered finders of facts and, therefore, their findings of fact are given a high degree of deference by the higher courts. On appeal, an appellate court will only overturn a conclusion of fact if the trier of fact’s decision was clearly erroneous. This is to be contrasted with a conclusion of law which will receive higher scrutiny.

[Last updated in December of 2022 by the Wex Definitions Team]

With so many here professing legal expertise, I'm left wondering why I don't see this mentioned in most all posts (though that's a whole 'nother thread). I do see it in a signature of postman: "The most important difference between an appellate court and a trial court is that the appellate court generally does not decide issues of fact. In a trial court, the factfinder—usually a judge or jury—will make findings of fact."

Do people see how this affect posts they've made, ideas they've expressed, opinions?
The only insurrection I know of is when the BLM Negroes and Communist spent six months burning, looting, destroying and murdering in over 200 American cities.

The government shitheads that supported the insurrection are the filthy ass Democrats that instigated all the hate against the police.

The only insurrection I know of is when the BLM Negroes and Communist spent six months burning, looting, destroying and murdering in over 200 American cities.

The government shitheads that supported the insurrection are the filthy ass Democrats that instigated all the hate against the police.

You seem to always have black men on your mind. Hmm...

Would you like a tissue?

Forum List

Back