The fence we need on our border

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Here's the fence the Saudis are building on their border. It's exactly what we need on our Southern border. However, we won't need 30,000 troops to guard it. 10,000 should be more than enough.

430-1421230259686332861.png

Second thread on how some people want the US to be another repressed Arab country.

The nutter RWs need to be careful what they wish for.

Second thread on how some people want the US to be another repressed Arab country.

How does putting up a fence to keep foreigners out make a country "repressed?"

Where did I say that?

I was responding to what you wrote - that we need THAT fence.

My bet is you want that fence along our southern border where we already have 18500 border patrol agents for 2000 miles.

Right?

You fools still think we have one border and that we don't need to do anything about the others.

Luddly is insane.

We as a country have every right to build a fence across our border. Why should we allow violent enemies to cross our borders?

Okay, maybe you can show me where I said we do not have that right?

Nope?

Didn't think so.

I'll bet you don't know what fencing is already in place or what it cost.

Bet you don't know why its not effective.

How many border patrol do you think we have on our Canadian side?

Where did I say that?

My bet is you want that fence along our southern border where we already have 18500 border patrol agents for 2000 miles.

Right?

You fools still think we have one border and that we don't need to do anything about the others.

Real security on the southern border and an enforced entry/exit system would cure 99% of the problem, but you commies aren't interested in a solution.

Here's the fence the Saudis are building on their border. It's exactly what we need on our Southern border. However, we won't need 30,000 troops to guard it. 10,000 should be more than enough.

430-1421230259686332861.png
Ahah, this fence would save the situation in the country. However firstly we should kick out all the Obama's administration. To build this fence will be more reasonable than to build immigration camps or provide immigrants with social payments. What a proper decision!!

Where did I say that?

Right?

Yes, we need that fence. You see, the good thing about a fence is that if a new administration comes to power it can't just decide to make it disappear like it can with human enforcement of the border. Furthermore, the fence will keep out 99% of all illegal immigrants, not 50% like current enforcement methods do.

Where did I say that?

Right?

Real security on the southern border and an enforced entry/exit system would cure 99% of the problem, but you commies aren't interested in a solution.

Libturds don't view it as a problem that needs solving. They view it as an opportunity.

The Republicans have refused to address the problem and have fought Obama's hiring of border patrol, extending the fence and deporting more illegals than any other prez in history.

In spite of the Rs continued fight for total **amnesty, we do not need to become a backward, repressed totalitarian Arab country.

** If the Rs didn't want amnesty, they would pass a frikken bill.

The Republicans have refused to address the problem and have fought Obama's hiring of border patrol, extending the fence and deporting more illegals than any other prez in history.

In spite of the Rs continued fight for total **amnesty, we do not need to become a backward, repressed totalitarian Arab country.

** If the Rs didn't want amnesty, they would pass a frikken bill.

All true.

It's equally true that we live in a dangerous world where you can make a bomb in your country and carry it into another. It simply makes sense to erect a strong barrier such as this on both our national borders.

I guess it will prevent that silly pipeline from coming down from Canada but oh well....lol.

Wanna bet one of the knuckle staggers belittles the pipeline comment?

Where did I say that?

Right?

Libturds don't view it as a problem that needs solving. They view it as an opportunity.

Which is strange cause all that cheap labor is not good for wages. Sure isn't doing the poor any favors.

Where did I say that?

Right?

Which is strange cause all that cheap labor is not good for wages. Sure isn't doing the poor any favors.

It just goes to show that libturds don't really care about the poor or the "working man." They shit on the working man every day.

Instead of a fence, I have a better idea. Why not just send all of our money to the Chinese, and ask them to build one for us that was effective as theirs has been? if nothing else, it could someday be a great tourist attraction!

Instead of a fence, I have a better idea. Why not just send all of our money to the Chinese, and ask them to build one for us that was effective as theirs has been? if nothing else, it could someday be a great tourist attraction!

Technology has advanced since the Great Wall was built.

Why can't we have the big works project that all the lefties are screaming for....
Build our great wall south of the border.
Let's do this.

Forum List

Back