Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I am millennial generation and it was required

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am millennial generation and it was not required

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Baby Boomer. I voted other. I know we were taught about the Constitution, but can't remember reading the Federalist papers back then.

I've done more reading of them over the last decade though. I believe we have lost those principles of the Constitution now, and are paying the price as a result.

never heard of them in HS
our history teacher was the football.coach and he didnt.know shit. hell, come to think of it, our football team sucked! LOL
even corrected him on something about ancient Egypt
Sad thing that he is now the principal. at least they got a good history teacher now

But how's the football team doing?

Yes, The Federalist Papers is a political subject but I am more interested in whether or not you were taught about them and read them prior to graduating high-school.
I was talking to one of my millennial generation coworkers the other day and he said he was reading them for the first time. It was required reading when I was in high-school.

I barely heard of them and didn't have any idea what they were until I was an adult.

My HS American history class was taught by a proud draft dodger. coward actually bragged how he did it.

sucked to be him after I told my dad

never heard of them in HS
our history teacher was the football.coach and he didnt.know shit. hell, come to think of it, our football team sucked! LOL
even corrected him on something about ancient Egypt
Sad thing that he is now the principal. at least they got a good history teacher now

But how's the football team doing?
got a new coach when he got promoted and slowly started getting better. even won district last year. got a little far even after that. have no idea bout this year..

Forum List

Back