The Federal Reserve's Shady Past

The government is the only source of money. It creates money and spends it into existence. Without spending there would be no money in our economy. Too little spending restricts the economy. Too much spending causes inflation. Then the excess money must be taxed back out.
so you support Fed system pretty much as is?????
Of course not. The Fed is the biggest scam in American history.

so what do you propose?????????
9136vH4hslL._SX466_.jpg

The government is the only source of money. It creates money and spends it into existence. Without spending there would be no money in our economy. Too little spending restricts the economy. Too much spending causes inflation. Then the excess money must be taxed back out.

Why?

Why?
Why should we have to borrow our money from the Fed with interest when we can make it ourselves (as stated in our constitution) at no cost? We would have no deficit spending.

Why?
Why should we have to borrow our money from the Fed with interest when we can make it ourselves (as stated in our constitution) at no cost? We would have no deficit spending.

Why should we have to borrow our money from the Fed with interest

Who do you think is borrowing from the Fed?
Not you. Certainly not me.

Why?

Everything in your wallet was borrowed from the Fed.

Why?

What interest rate am I charged on it? Where do I send the check?

Why?

The IRS. There was no IRS before the Fed.

How much does the IRS charge you for the FRNs in your wallet?

If you hold extra $20s, how much more do they charge you?
How do they know?

How do they know?
You haven't been following my posts.

How do they know?

You haven't posted any proof.

2 guys each make $60,000....one holds $20,000 in twenties,
the other guy holds none.

How does the IRS know how much more to charge the first guy in taxes?
What is the rate he pays for "borrowing the $20s from the Fed"?

Show your math.

How do they know?
Still looking for your proof?

2 guys each make $60,000....one holds $20,000 in twenties,
the other guy holds none.

How does the IRS know how much more to charge the first guy in taxes?
What is the rate he pays for "borrowing the $20s from the Fed"?

Show your math.

Where would you get it to be taxed?

So you want govt to print money for us, and you want govt to print money for itself?
whats essential difference with current system? Notice you dont know what you are talking about so we have to drag it out of you until you see how silly you are??

So you want govt to print money for us, and you want govt to print money for itself?
whats essential difference with current system? Notice you dont know what you are talking about so we have to drag it out of you until you see how silly you are??
:eusa_doh::eusa_doh:There are two ways to get money into the economy.

The Fed can print the money, lend it to the government with interest. Then the government spends that money into the economy.

The government can print the money itself debt free and interest free. Then the government spends that money into the economy.

The Fed can print the money, lend it to the government with interest. Then the government spends that money into the economy.

The government can print the money itself debt free and interest free. Then the government spends that money into the economy.

Sounds awful! What percentage of the national debt do you feel was borrowed from the Fed?
What does the Fed do with the interest they get from the government?

Have you given up on your claim that I owe interest to somebody for the $20s in my wallet?

Sounds awful! What percentage of the national debt do you feel was borrowed from the Fed?

Have you given up on your claim that I owe interest to somebody for the $20s in my wallet?
  1. All of it.
  2. Give it to their stockholders.
  3. That is what taxes are for. Remember, the Fed and the IRS were set up at the same time.

1. All of it.
  2. Give it to their stockholders.
  3. That is what taxes are for. Remember, the Fed and the IRS were set up at the same time.

All of it.

That would mean you couldn't buy a Treasury Bill, Note or Bond.
Total debt is almost $22 trillion. The Fed currently holds about $2.2 trillion.
In other words, you're really, really wrong.

Give it to their stockholders.

Stockholders only received $1 billion in Fed dividends in 2018.
Fed profits were about $63 billion.

That is what taxes are for.

My taxes are based on my income, not how many or how few Federal Reserve Notes I hold.

Remember, the Fed and the IRS were set up at the same time.

I remember. Still doesn't help you prove any of your claims.

Forum List

Back