The Fed must go!

Absolutely they must go!

Go where?

Not to my house cuz if they catch them printing money in my basement like they do in the Fed they will throw me in the Big House!

The Fed must go!

THat is why I have doubts if Trump really is any different than Globalists like the bushs,obamas,clintons,and bidens,He had four years in office to get rid of them and he never lifted one finger to do so. He did some good things in office but all that is all for nothing by not getting rid of the CIA and the fed.those two evil organizations are why the world is in the mess it is today. I was hoping he would be the first president to have the guts to reinstate kennedys executive order where had he lived to serve a second temr,the fed would have been abolished.WHY DID he not reinstate it you got to ask yourself?:mad:

The Fed must go!

THat is why I have doubts if Trump really is any different than Globalists like the bushs,obamas,clintons,and bidens,He had four years in office to get rid of them and he never lifted one finger to do so. He did some good things in office but all that is all for nothing by not getting rid of the CIA and the fed.those two evil organizations are why the world is in the mess it is today. I was hoping he would be the first president to have the guts to reinstate kennedys executive order where had he lived to serve a second temr,the fed would have been abolished.WHY DID he not reinstate it you got to ask yourself?:mad:

All Trump had to do was sign an Executive Order to end the Fed like JFK did before traveling to Dallas.

Who would have cared that much anyway?

The Fed must go!

Listed as a Conspiracy theorist.

Here are some gems by him.

1615244116054.png

On this we agree. Shut it down. Or simply stop using it and listening to it.

Contrary to what the name sounds like, it is not part of the federal gov't.
And for good reason. The people who print our money should not be politicians who say whatever to get elected.

The Fed must go!

All Trump had to do was sign an Executive Order to end the Fed like JFK did before traveling to Dallas.

Exactly,guess he was afraid that he would suffer the same fate he did so that’s why he did not I guess.just once I would like to see a president who does not give a shit if they kill him off and reinstate it,I would,my thoughts are if I have the power to get rid of it as the president does,reinstate it,worry about the consequences later.my feelings if I was potus is I would be thinking,”Let’s do this,it’s not worth living if I have the power to reinstate it and I don’t do so. “

Presidents of course don’t give a shit about the people,just serving their masters and doing their bidding to destroy America.you don’t serve your masters and do as you told,you end up like Kennedy,

Last edited:
The Fed must go!

This takes me back. Just how old is the "Abolish the fed!" movement?

The Fed must go!
This takes me back. Just how old is the "Abolish the fed!" movement?
December 24, 1913, I believe.
That was the fateful year America ceased to be America,we have been been a fascist dictatership ever sense.biggest myth in the world that we have free elections or were a free country.Ron Paul would have been our greatest president sense kennedy.He would not have worried about getting assassinated by reinstating his executive order.He was that rare gem politician who always did what he said he would do.He never had a chance to get the republican nomination,the fact he always said what every real American wants,that the CIA and fed need to be abolished. :thup: A true patriot.

The Fed must go!

JFK did no such thing.
JFK didn't want to get rid of the Fed or weaken the Fed.

If we abolished the fed who would do their job? They do have a very definite function that is highly beneficial to our country. Dirty? You betcha. I am just wondering how you run an economy without a central bank?

The Fed must go!

JFK did no such thing.
JFK didn't want to get rid of the Fed or weaken the Fed.

so says the paid shill of Langley.Toddster parrot :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :biggrin: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back