More bad news for Biden’s chances in Nov: Inflation up 5 months in a row.

Sorry troll, you don't get to hammer Trump on statistics during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC when it works for you, then dismiss statistics you don't like.

And your moronic claim he ran the economy into the ground exposes what a colossal hack and troll you are.

Now, go do something with your ass I just handed back to you, Troll.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Stop running your piehole about low gas prices when your assbuddy ran the economy into the ground which is the reason gas prices went down, Skippy.

Now go back to daydreams of Trump's ass in your stupid yap.

Stop running your piehole about low gas prices when your assbuddy ran the economy into the ground which is the reason gas prices went down, Skippy.

Now go back to daydreams of Trump's ass in your stupid yap.
Seek help soon.:itsok:

How?

He caused it.
No, Biden caused it.

How will he fix it? Not sure. But he will. He is the best President ever.
I know this because the LEFT absolutely hates him and is terrified of him to this day.

Last edited:
I base inflation on the cost of ribeye steak. Under Trump you could get it for 4.99-5.99 lb. on sale. Now it's 19.99. We're talking close to 300% inflation. Thank you Joe Biden, for being a green asshole. Back to MAGA.

The sitting president gets the credit or blame for the current economy.
In Biden's case, other than the stock market rising, the economy has been filled with constant rising prices for literally everything! Most Americans believe the economy sucks.

E1: State of the economy​

How would you describe the state of the nation's economy these days?
FrequencyPercentValid PercentCumulative Percent
Excellent45666
Good229292935
Not so good312404075
Poor2002525100

Forum List

Back