What are the chances the Government shuts down on November 17th?

What are the chances the Government shuts down on November 17th?

• Total voters

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Pretty simple question. What do you think?

Feel free to explain why, but it's not required.

Personally I think 100% chance it's gonna shut down.

The republicans actually want this because it makes the economy worse.

It won't work, they end up owning every shutdown.

hope so......looks like gas prices will go way up thanks to your muslim brothers and pedo pete your president

anything to rid us of your disasters.............i'll gladly pay so much more...and it is fun to see how expensive for your vote is

Hundreds of thousands of NOtVA .gov workers are looking forward to a Thanksgiving vacation.

Me, a shut down should have teeth....No work, no back pay.

If they are no essential enough to have to work during a shut down then they should not get any back pay.

50/50...

Whomever is Speaker will have to give something up. Compromise was a time-honored centerpiece of politics for centuries in our nation. Today with the GOP the mere mention of compromise is to sacrifice one's manhood. So I think its a 50/50 proposition whether there is a shutdown or not--whether the compromise happens before 11/17.

The death watch for the new speaker is already on.

50/50...

Whomever is Speaker will have to give something up. Compromise was a time-honored centerpiece of politics for centuries in our nation. Today with the GOP the mere mention of compromise is to sacrifice one's manhood. So I think its a 50/50 proposition whether there is a shutdown or not--whether the compromise happens before 11/17.

The death watch for the new speaker is already on.
For Republicans the mere mention of compromise is to abandon conservative dogma.

Back in 2015 the whole point of ‘Trump’ was to gut the Federal government where neither compromise nor consensus would be tolerated to realize that wrongheaded goal.

If you say "you guys" meaning the Democrats, you don't know what is going on.

The Republicans contoll the house.
learn to read elmer.....it has nothing to do with who controls the house....right here in these threads we have the die hards from both sides saying the same shit about each other like...... incapable of leading....They hate Government.....They hate the military...They hate our Democracy and are doing what they can to topple it..... both sides say the same shit about each other...

Establishment neocons need to pull their heads out of their asses and realize that there is no Republican party without the America firsters that are represented by Trump and Jordan. Robber baron rule is over. They need to unite behind Jordan and let him lead them forward for the sake of our constitution and our dwindling middle class. MAGA

What do you think?
Methinks the turkey won't get pardoned this year

1697197630564.png

~S~

Forum List

Back