The FBI Has Flushed Its Reputation

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
YouGov: FBI’s Popularity Plunges Since February As Plurality Of Independents Now View Agency Unfavorably.

“It’s not just that the FBI’s favorability has declined, it’s that it sunk from a 52/29 majority in favor of the agency in February to a narrow 43/35 plurality now. It’s no longer the case that most Americans view the federal government’s chief law enforcement arm, which presents itself as the consummate by-the-book professional police force, in a positive light. And as I note in the headline, it’s not just Republicans who feel that way.”

It’s a damn shame seeing the damage the obama administration has done to our government.

:(

tumblr_paeckscU1w1rhnukoo1_500.jpg

YouGov: FBI’s Popularity Plunges Since February As Plurality Of Independents Now View Agency Unfavorably.

“It’s not just that the FBI’s favorability has declined, it’s that it sunk from a 52/29 majority in favor of the agency in February to a narrow 43/35 plurality now. It’s no longer the case that most Americans view the federal government’s chief law enforcement arm, which presents itself as the consummate by-the-book professional police force, in a positive light. And as I note in the headline, it’s not just Republicans who feel that way.”
Yes Trump has worked very hard to obliterate the FBI's reputation in order to ward off impeachment.

It’s a damn shame seeing the damage the obama administration has done to our government.

:(
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just another, I have nothing to say so I'll run out this line of nutter bullshit, AGAIN. LOL.

Funny . FBI craps on Trump and suddenly all you hard core righties become Black Lives Matter members .

A law enforcement agency that’s virtually all republicans is controlled by liberals ? You guys love to bend reality .

Funny . FBI craps on Trump and suddenly all you hard core righties become Black Lives Matter members .

A law enforcement agency that’s virtually all republicans is controlled by liberals ? You guys love to bend reality .
They are delusional.

Actually the tRump *administration* has done it's best to destroy the FBI'S reputation but hasn't really been notably successful except with his base.

Obama put all the leadership in place, and they are obviously all Trump hating liberals. They admitted that in their texts.

Actually the tRump *administration* has done it's best to destroy the FBI'S reputation but hasn't really been notably successful except with his base.
the FBI destroyed its reputation all by itself. Trump simply reported the fact.

I'm afraid that is incorrect. There have been many lies and much making mountains out of molehills from the tRump *administration* and it's accomplices.

When you really look at it the FBI's reputation wasn't very good except to the pop-culture educated generation. The G'Men fake legacy was continually propped up by H'wood hype for decades. Former FBI agent and convicted traitor Robert Hanssen pleaded guilty in 2001 to treason in a deal that awarded his family a pension as if he retired honorably. The deal prevented a costly trial where the FBI's negligence would be illustrated to the world. Several crime lab scandals and the ludicrous image of FBI agents driving tanks in the assault on Waco when David Koresch could have been arrested at the local 7-11 stands out. The attempted (soft) coup of the president of the United states by agents using fake information to gain a warrant ranks on the number one failure of the FBI. Drain the swamp.

I'm afraid that is incorrect. There have been many lies and much making mountains out of molehills from the tRump *administration* and it's accomplices.
Obama lied more often and his lies were far more egregious, but you didn't have a problem with that. Trump mostly embellishes or engages in hyperbole. None of his "lies" are harmful to the public, like says "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." We all got bent over because there were plenty of Americans who fell for that horseshit.

Forum List

Back