The FBI Has Flushed Its Reputation

Funny . FBI craps on Trump and suddenly all you hard core righties become Black Lives Matter members .

A law enforcement agency that’s virtually all republicans is controlled by liberals ? You guys love to bend reality .

Obama put all the leadership in place, and they are obviously all Trump hating liberals. They admitted that in their texts.

A bunch of lifelong republicans suddenly became hard core liberals because obama promoted them?

It’s that easy to buy off republicans?

YouGov: FBI’s Popularity Plunges Since February As Plurality Of Independents Now View Agency Unfavorably.

“It’s not just that the FBI’s favorability has declined, it’s that it sunk from a 52/29 majority in favor of the agency in February to a narrow 43/35 plurality now. It’s no longer the case that most Americans view the federal government’s chief law enforcement arm, which presents itself as the consummate by-the-book professional police force, in a positive light. And as I note in the headline, it’s not just Republicans who feel that way.”
Yes Trump has worked very hard to obliterate the FBI's reputation in order to ward off impeachment.
I look forward to the criminal charges against Obama and Hillary for using the government as a political weapon after Trump cleans up the DOJ.

YouGov: FBI’s Popularity Plunges Since February As Plurality Of Independents Now View Agency Unfavorably.

“It’s not just that the FBI’s favorability has declined, it’s that it sunk from a 52/29 majority in favor of the agency in February to a narrow 43/35 plurality now. It’s no longer the case that most Americans view the federal government’s chief law enforcement arm, which presents itself as the consummate by-the-book professional police force, in a positive light. And as I note in the headline, it’s not just Republicans who feel that way.”
Actually the tRump *administration* has done it's best to destroy the FBI'S reputation but hasn't really been notably successful except with his base.
the FBI destroyed its reputation all by itself. Trump simply reported the fact.
I'm afraid that is incorrect. There have been many lies and much making mountains out of molehills from the tRump *administration* and it's accomplices.
Obama lied more often and his lies were far more egregious, but you didn't have a problem with that. Trump mostly embellishes or engages in hyperbole. None of his "lies" are harmful to the public, like says "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." We all got bent over because there were plenty of Americans who fell for that horseshit.

You make shit up. Trump lied more in a few months than 8 years of obama .

Actually the tRump *administration* has done it's best to destroy the FBI'S reputation but hasn't really been notably successful except with his base.
I'm afraid that is incorrect. There have been many lies and much making mountains out of molehills from the tRump *administration* and it's accomplices.
Obama lied more often and his lies were far more egregious, but you didn't have a problem with that. Trump mostly embellishes or engages in hyperbole. None of his "lies" are harmful to the public, like says "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." We all got bent over because there were plenty of Americans who fell for that horseshit.
Yeah... No. I'm afraid that also is incorrect. tRump had President Obama's entire 8 year record beat inside of 6 months.

tRump! Did you just make that up? Oh man, your humor is so sophisticated!

Funny . FBI craps on Trump and suddenly all you hard core righties become Black Lives Matter members .

A law enforcement agency that’s virtually all republicans is controlled by liberals ? You guys love to bend reality .

Obama put all the leadership in place, and they are obviously all Trump hating liberals. They admitted that in their texts.

A bunch of lifelong republicans suddenly became hard core liberals because obama promoted them?

Only a few in the leadership are liberals, and Obama selected them all.

Yes Trump has worked very hard to obliterate the FBI's reputation in order to ward off impeachment.
I look forward to the criminal charges against Obama and Hillary for using the government as a political weapon after Trump cleans up the DOJ.

I thought Trump was going to lock her up on day one ?

Yeah... No. I'm afraid that also is incorrect. tRump had President Obama's entire 8 year record beat inside of 6 months.
Not even close. See, I don't need to believe that horseshit because I watch fake news.

Pay attention, I've used that for the entire time I've been here.

Not even close. See, I don't need to believe that horseshit because I watch fake news.
Ok, you admit you watch fake news. That's a good start, there may be hope for you yet.

No. They are republicans. Look it up.

Comey himself said he’s republican in that dopey interview he did .

You cons are liars . U make up facts to suit you.

Comey and McCabe are faux Trump hating Republicans.

Comey is a faux Republican.

Well that’s very convenient for your argument .

And of course so are Mueller and Rosenstein.

Lmao

Lmao

And Putin, Kim Jun , Hitler , Megatron.

We know. That's why everyone thinks your a 13 year old.

We know. That's why everyone thinks your a 13 year old.
"You're" and who cares?

FBI agent Sally Moyer is seen for the first time after her identity was revealed | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: FBI agent who worked on Clinton probe, labeled Trump supporters 'retarded' (tr)

Lmao
Yes they are.

Forum List

Back