The fascists are at it again

Yes, but the books on ideologies, and I have eight on my shelves, all say fascism is right wing...
Yes....and they were all written by radical leftists desperately attempting to rewrite history. It’s called “propaganda”, snowflake. And you fell for it. That’s what happens when one fails to study history and instead turns to an echo chamber to reaffirm what one already desires to believe.
The texts are used in college classes and two of my eight were required by a class I took on Marx. All eight were bought in the college bookstore.

Oh, WELL, that certainly invalidates the theory that they're leftist propaganda, the fact that they're taught in college classrooms and they were required by a class on Marx. :laughing0301:

Seriously, when you type up a post, are you actually capable of reading it?

While not in the U.S., this is a prime example of why we must eliminate the idiotic “hate crime” laws. This man was charged with a “hate crime” for teaching a little doggy a trick. The left, in true fascist fashion, will abuse the “hate crime” laws to imprison and silence anyone who won’t bow to their ideology.

WAR ON FREE SPEECH: YouTuber 'Count Dankula' Convicted of a Hate Crime. For a Joke!

Yes, but the books on ideologies, and I have eight on my shelves, all say fascism is right wing...
Yes....and they were all written by radical leftists desperately attempting to rewrite history. It’s called “propaganda”, snowflake. And you fell for it. That’s what happens when one fails to study history and instead turns to an echo chamber to reaffirm what one already desires to believe.
The texts are used in college classes and two of my eight were required by a class I took on Marx. All eight were bought in the college bookstore.

Oh, WELL, that certainly invalidates the theory that they're leftist propaganda, the fact that they're taught in college classrooms and they were required by a class on Marx. :laughing0301:

Have you ever done a study of Marx, or taken a college class on communism, or any college class?

Have you ever done a study of Marx, or taken a college class on communism, or any college class?

The difference between you and me isn't amount of college education, dear; it's that, unlike you, I didn't check my brain at the lecture hall door.

Don’t even play that game, regent. You openly admitted you dropped out of high school. And you’ve proven that you are completely and utterly clueless about political ideologies.

Additionally, I provided multiple PhD’s and a Nobel’s Prize winner proving that fascism is exclusively left-wing. You disregarded both of them. You don’t get to declare that someone isn’t qualified to be in the know for not attending college when you disregard people who have completed college with PhD’s - the highest degree possible to achieved.

Don’t even play that game, regent. You openly admitted you dropped out of high school. And you’ve proven that you are completely and utterly clueless about political ideologies.

Additionally, I provided multiple PhD’s and a Nobel’s Prize winner proving that fascism is exclusively left-wing. You disregarded both of them. You don’t get to declare that someone isn’t qualified to be in the know for not attending college when you disregard people who have completed college with PhD’s - the highest degree possible to achieved.

And I never said a word about my educational background. If I had, it would have been "none of his business".

And I never said a word about my educational background. If I had, it would have been "none of his business".
And again...she admitted to dropping out of high school, so she has NO business challenging anyone on their academic pedigree (especially when disregarding some of the most established and distinguished academics in world history).

As far as I'm concerned ideologies are best defined by the educated world, not by posters on these boards. Nor would I submit to most surgeries if the surgeon had no education, but agreed with me regarding the appendix is on one's left ear.

As far as I'm concerned ideologies are best defined by the educated world, not by posters on these boards. Nor would I submit to most surgeries if the surgeon had no education, but agreed with me regarding the appendix is on one's left ear.
Your definition of "educated" is anyone who confirms your prejudices.

I remember the instructor suggesting we cover our books on Marx or we'd be accused of being communists. The class scoffed, thinking; no one is that stupid. The professor was correct and we, the scoffing students, were wrong.

I remember the instructor suggesting we cover our books on Marx or we'd be accused of being communists. The class scoffed, thinking; no one is that stupid. The professor was correct and we, the scoffing students, were wrong.

Thank you for sharing that utterly irrelevant and unsolicited piece of information.

Thank you for sharing that utterly irrelevant and unsolicited piece of information.
Thought you might like a little history. I'll help you out whenever you seem to go off the track.

Thought you might like a little history. I'll help you out whenever you seem to go off the track.

More like it'll divert the conversation FROM the track.

As far as I'm concerned ideologies are best defined by the educated world
And the educated world universally recognizes that fascism is a form of totalitarianism and that totalitarianism is exclusively left-wing.

The problem here is that you refuse to acknowledge the educated world. What you prefer is the left-wing partisan propaganda world.

The left continues their march towards frightening fascism...
The 88-page report by Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel details the notorious “John Doe” investigations that went after almost every conservative, nonprofit organization in Wisconsin (the state chapter of Club for Growth among them) for supposed violations of campaign finance laws.

Except that there were not any actual violations of the law, according to the Wisconsin Supreme Court. The court shut down the prosecutions in 2015, calling the legal theory under which the prosecutors were pursuing the case “unsupported in either reason or law.”
As the article states, the left is “weaponizing” any public office they manage to occupy.

The State Government Agency That Spied on Citizens

As far as I'm concerned ideologies are best defined by the educated world
And the educated world universally recognizes that fascism is a form of totalitarianism and that totalitarianism is exclusively left-wing.

The problem here is that you refuse to acknowledge the educated world. What you prefer is the left-wing partisan propaganda world.

That's precisely what the leftwingers don't want to admit. The idea that a belief in small government means you support totalitarianism is utterly absurd.

The left continues their march towards frightening fascism...
The 88-page report by Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel details the notorious “John Doe” investigations that went after almost every conservative, nonprofit organization in Wisconsin (the state chapter of Club for Growth among them) for supposed violations of campaign finance laws.

Except that there were not any actual violations of the law, according to the Wisconsin Supreme Court. The court shut down the prosecutions in 2015, calling the legal theory under which the prosecutors were pursuing the case “unsupported in either reason or law.”
As the article states, the left is “weaponizing” any public office they manage to occupy.

The State Government Agency That Spied on Citizens

This kind of shit is the reason people like me oppose having the goverment do anything for us. The bootlickers among us will always turn government's power to be used against us.

How interesting. As far as I'm concerned, ideologies are best defined by the evidence of reality, something that educated elites tend to know little about. And for the record, the people on this board are citing members of the "educated world", just as you are. They just aren't the same members.

I'm kind of amused by your attempt to liken political philosophy to medicine for a couple of reasons. First, you don't seem to recognize the difference between an academic discipline based on hard science and one based on abstract thought and opinion. If they had any similarity, you would be choosing between two surgeons with equal years of education, but one was taught to "broaden his horizons" and consider the possibilities of the appendix being attached to the left ear, and one was taught to consider the real-world effects of appendectomies performed on the abdomen versus those on the ear. That's really all anyone here is saying: which "education" most closely matches reality?

Second, given your advocacy of surgeons as the ultimate in fact-based education, I have to wonder where you come down on the subject of surgeons who have been thoroughly educated in biology, human anatomy, and genetics, and still perform "sex reassignment" surgeries because hey, they pay big bucks.

Forum List

Back