The fascists are at it again

I have a fine career, a wonderful family, and don't need to follow an imaginary pixie in the sky to feel fulfilled.
No. Instead you need to make over 80,000 posts on USMB desperately attempting to provoke anyone you can into engaging with you.

Trust me...you desperately need God more than any person I have ever crossed paths with. You wouldn’t be such a miserable prick stewing in hate over successful people. You’re not even remotely “fulfilled”. You are hollow, empty, and miserable.

But to the point, our reaction to it has caused more damage than good. We've thrown the whole region into turmoil.
About time you acknowledge that reailty. The Middle East has never been more stable than the day George W. Bush took office.

Then Barack Insane Obama took over and set the entire Middle East on fire. He helped the Muslim Brotherhood (terrorists) overthrow Mubarak (our ally) in Egypt. He helped Al Qaeda overthrow Ghaddafi (our ally) in Syria (leading to the Benghazi debacle). He armed Al Qaeda and ISIS to overthrow Assad in Syria (creating a refugee nightmare world wide).

Nothing ends in catastrophic failure like immature, idealistic, left-wing policy.

No. Instead you need to make over 80,000 posts on USMB desperately attempting to provoke anyone you can into engaging with you.

Dude, that's over a seven year period... because I like talking politics.

Even with morons like you.

This coming from the dimwit who says the 3,000 Americans who died on 9/11 don’t matter because Al Qaeda doesn’t “present an existential threat”.

Well, the sheer stupidity of treating a crime like an act of war is pretty dumb. Iraq didn't attack us on 9/11. Afghanistan didn't attack us on 9/11. The people who did attack us Bush pretty quickly forgot about and decided to go after Iraq.

So I guess they didn't matter to Bush that much, given Bin Laden was very much alive when he left office. another mess that Obama had to clean up.

Trust me...you desperately need God more than any person I have ever crossed paths with. You wouldn’t be such a miserable prick stewing in hate over successful people. You’re not even remotely “fulfilled”. You are hollow, empty, and miserable.

No, guy, there is no God. There never was a God. You might need to believe in an imaginary sky fairy in order to give your selfishness meaning....

Anyone who needs to worship money like you do is pretty much the opposite of what your Naked Zombie on a Stick called for.

Yeah...he was so “stupid” that he defeated the U.S.S.R.

Again, Reagan had nothing to do with the fall of the USSR. The USSR fell for the same reason all empires fall. As a matter of fact, in 1990, the DOD was still publishing these glossy field manuals for us telling us what a threat the USSR still was when the Berlin Wall was being torn down.

I also wonder why Reagan gets the credit with you guys when the USSR broke up under Bush? Probably because you guys need Reagan to be a hero that he wasn't. He's the only GOP president who wasn't run out of office, left the country in a recession or forced to resign in disgrace. You guys can't point to a Bush or Nixon with any pride, and it's only a matter of time before Trump becomes another embarrassment you don't want to talk about.

About time you acknowledge that reailty. The Middle East has never been more stable than the day George W. Bush took office.

The day he "took" office? I suspect you meant to say the day he left office, so let's look at that. Iraq was in a state of civil war. Bin Laden was still at large. The Taliban had made an effective comeback in Afghanistan and were flooding Europe with dope. Pakistan was playing its own game and testing nukes.

Then Barack Insane Obama took over and set the entire Middle East on fire. He helped the Muslim Brotherhood (terrorists) overthrow Mubarak (our ally) in Egypt. He helped Al Qaeda overthrow Ghaddafi (our ally) in Syria (leading to the Benghazi debacle). He armed Al Qaeda and ISIS to overthrow Assad in Syria (creating a refugee nightmare world wide).

works on the assumption that Obama could have stopped any of those things. I do think that getting involved in Libya was a mistake, but Ghaddafi was going down.

You must be a millennial if you think Ghadaffi was our ally. He was the biggest menace out there to hear your hero Reagan tell it in the 1980's. Did you forget the whole Pan Am 103 thing? You know, where he blew up an airliner full of Americans over Lockerby, Scotland. Or when he blew up a disco in Berlin that was used by American Servicemen.

Moving along.

Nothing ends in catastrophic failure like immature, idealistic, left-wing policy.

I agree. Bush's idea that we could impose western democracy on these people was immature, idealistic but probably not left-wing.

HEre's the thing you don't get. Our policy in the middle east doesn't change. The problem with Obama is that he followed the same policies all these guys follow. Letting the Zionists tell us who our enemies are, and attacking whatever country has a bunch of oil or gas underneath it.

And then we wonder why people like Bin Laden or Saddam who we prop up turn on us.

Now imagine if we took that Trillion Dollars we pissed away in Iraq and spent it on energy research and infrastructure.

Here is the left calling for “revolution” just like Fidel Castro did in Cuba. And why? Because they don’t like the fact that he’s blunt. They can’t stand that he won’t be bullied into shutting up. President Trump has rejected power to the Oval Office - instead rightfully returning it to the people and the states. He has completely and totally obeyed the U.S. Constitution in every capacity to this point.
“Our democracy is under siege!” he added. “People need to start taking to the streets!” “People, this is a, we need a revolution at this point,” he concluded.
These facists simply refuse to accept the will of the American people. Disgusting.

MSNBC guest says ‘revolution’ is needed to stop ‘terrifying’ acts of ‘dictator’ Trump

Here is the left calling for “revolution” just like Fidel Castro did in Cuba. And why? Because they don’t like the fact that he’s blunt. They can’t stand that he won’t be bullied into shutting up. President Trump has rejected power to the Oval Office - instead rightfully returning it to the people and the states. He has completely and totally obeyed the U.S. Constitution in every capacity to this point.

Hey, when you have your election stolen by a foreign power, maybe it is time for a revolution.

But I think we'll be rid of Trump by constitutional means, soon enough. With the Stock Market Crashing, his plutocratic masters will have had quite enough of his clown show.

The left has been radicalized. They are full-fledged fascists...
“I really did believe all my life that there was one thing that did unite Americans,” Prager said. “And that is … free speech. But I was wrong. The left, in particular, does not believe in free speech because it threatens their power.”
The left is all about power and control. Like all facists, they fear free speech and the exchange of ideas.

PragerU Drops a Powerful New Video That Will Put Google on Edge

The left has worked so hard (the only time they've ever worked for anything) to re-write history. The fact is - fascism is exclusively left-wing. It is completely and totally incompatible with the right-wing ideology. You cannot have right-wing totalitarianism. The further right you go, the radicals believe in smaller and weaker government until it ceases to exist at all (anarchism).

Yes, but the books on ideologies, and I have eight on my shelves, all say fascism is right wing, and colleges teach the same premise. Originally I thought, how interesting can they actually believe they can change the definition, and I guess it can be done to people that want to believe fascism is left wing.
Interesting experiment .

Berlusconi’s comeback shows that Italy still struggles with its fascist past | Sabrina Gasparrini

2796.jpg

‘In the darkest period of our history, Mussolini’s regime tried to force upon the people a love for their country as defined by a totalitarian and murderous ideology.’ Photograph: Keystone/Getty Images

Last edited:
Yes, but the books on ideologies, and I have eight on my shelves, all say fascism is right wing...
Yes....and they were all written by radical leftists desperately attempting to rewrite history. It’s called “propaganda”, snowflake. And you fell for it. That’s what happens when one fails to study history and instead turns to an echo chamber to reaffirm what one already desires to believe.

‘In the darkest period of our history, Mussolini’s regime tried to force upon the people a love for their country as defined by a totalitarian and murderous ideology.’
Bingo! Totalitarian. That is exclusively left-wing. You cannot have radical right-wing totalitarianism. The further right you go, the radicals believe in more liberty and less government until you reach no government at all - anarchism.

Yes, but the books on ideologies, and I have eight on my shelves, all say fascism is right wing...
Yes....and they were all written by radical leftists desperately attempting to rewrite history. It’s called “propaganda”, snowflake. And you fell for it. That’s what happens when one fails to study history and instead turns to an echo chamber to reaffirm what one already desires to believe.
The texts are used in college classes and two of my eight were required by a class I took on Marx. All eight were bought in the college bookstore.

All eight were bought in the college bookstore.
Noooooo! Really? Propaganda on college campuses? Who could have possibly imagined.

I’ve provided multiple PhD’s and leading authorities on this subject. I’ve also provided indisputable common sense (fascism cannot be right of libertarianism). You can deny all you want - but the reality is - you were duped by morons who said “if Stalin was a communist, and communism is left-wing, and Hitler fought Stalin in a war, then fascism must be right-wing?”. It’s the type of “intellect” that one could expect from the average first grader. Or a progressive.

Noooooo! Really? Propaganda on college campuses? Who could have possibly imagined.

I’ve provided multiple PhD’s and leading authorities on this subject. I’ve also provided indisputable common sense (fascism cannot be right of libertarianism). You can deny all you want - but the reality is - you were duped by morons who said “if Stalin was a communist, and communism is left-wing, and Hitler fought Stalin in a war, then fascism must be right-wing?”. It’s the type of “intellect” that one could expect from the average first grader. Or a progressive.
Or the educated that specialize in defining ideologies.

Assuming that two factions on the same side of the political spectrum couldn’t possibly war with each other is your idea of “educated”? :lmao:

Assuming that two factions on the same side of the political spectrum couldn’t possibly war with each other is your idea of “educated”? :lmao:
Think of the monarchies that made war on other monarchies.

Once again - we see that the views of a violent, oppressive dictator who refers to himself as “The Supreme Leader” perfectly aligns with the views of the left (just like they did with Fidel Castro, Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler, etc.).
Sayyid Ali Hosseini Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of Iran, is applauding the notion of a disarmed American citizenry.
It says everything that America’s enemies applaud and support the left’s policies.

Iran Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei applauds the idea of guns being banned in US

Forum List

Back